Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

A Rewli True Life Story Very Funny And Exhilarating - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Rewli True Life Story Very Funny And Exhilarating (1145 Views)

Middle Story (very Funny) / Very Funny And Hillarious Ramadan Joke Starring Akpos Lwkmd O!. / True Story Very Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Rewli True Life Story Very Funny And Exhilarating by fflamingo(m): 9:26am On Nov 13, 2012
: read dis: This is a real story of a young ex-Unilag girl who passed away last month. Her name was Lola. She was hit by a car at Oyingbo on her way to work at Apapa. She was working for MTN. She had a boy friend named Emeka, a banker who was recently transferred to Abuja. Bothof them were true lovers. She spent half of the day and most nights talking with Emeka on her phone. Lola's family knew about their relationship. Emeka was veryclose with Lola's family in spite of the tribal differences. (just imagine their love).
Before she passed away at LUTH, she told her friends "If I pass away, please bury me with my cell phone" she also said the same thing to her parents.
After her death at LUTH, the attendants couldn't carry her body to the mortuary. A lot of them tried to do so but still couldn't. They went and called some priests in church who had the gift of communicating with the dead. He sprinkled some salt and water on the body and started sp

eaking to himself slowly.After a few minutes, they said"this girl misses something here".
Then her friends told them about her intentions to bury her with her phone.
They asked them to bring a coffin,and then they opened it and placed her phone inside the casket. After that they tried to carry the body. It could now be moved and they carried it away easily.
Everyone was shocked. A day laterwhich was Lola's birthday, Emeka came to their house with gifts butwas so shocked to receive d news. He couldn't believe becausehe still spoke with Lola d previous day, he then tried calling her phone again in their presence and behold d phone rang nd Lola picked it and they were chatting. They called d priest to come and intervene nd when he came and prayed for 5 hours, it was revealed dat MTN is everywhere u go.
Pls don't shoot me yet cos I'm alsolooking for d person dat sent me dis,so I can strangle him......lolz
Re: A Rewli True Life Story Very Funny And Exhilarating by Pacify: 9:28am On Nov 13, 2012
Why are people still repeating jokes that are 5 yrs old? #SMH
Re: A Rewli True Life Story Very Funny And Exhilarating by oluwasodiq(m): 10:49am On Nov 13, 2012
Hey u stop being rude jooo,weldone nice joke
Re: A Rewli True Life Story Very Funny And Exhilarating by fflamingo(m): 11:38am On Nov 13, 2012
e ali baba gave me dat jokes five years ago so stop bleeping and continue weeding eeeediot

(1) (Reply)

Which Wuld U Attend To 1st? / If This Happens To You What Will U Do? / Okon And Akpor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.