Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,648 members, 7,823,836 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Hi All .we Started A Small Catering Buisness In New York.tell Me What You Think - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Hi All .we Started A Small Catering Buisness In New York.tell Me What You Think (1868 Views)

How We Started The Best African Restaurant In India / This big Fish was Caught In a small Stream / Good Nigerian Restaurant In New York, New Jersey Or Philadelphia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi All .we Started A Small Catering Buisness In New York.tell Me What You Think by nigercook(m): 10:53pm On Feb 03, 2008
Hi all .We have a small catering buisness in new york and run a new website called www.nigerianfood.info.

I be happy for comments about the site and i wish to say its nice to see a forum where we can discuss about nigerian food as we are constantly trying to improve our menu to taste as nigerian as possible for our nigerians in USA.

Also i am desperately looking for a yam pounder to buy in USA if anyone knows as pounding manually for 100s of people is no longer funny oooo

Great forum
Re: Hi All .we Started A Small Catering Buisness In New York.tell Me What You Think by baur(m): 6:44pm On Feb 13, 2008
hello i would like to be working with you, i have good idea in waiter.thank you.
Re: Hi All .we Started A Small Catering Buisness In New York.tell Me What You Think by angel1: 8:57pm On Feb 13, 2008
waoh dats nice.congrats!!.Wud chek out the website and wud luv to visit 4 a delicious tasty meal anytime i

visit.reminds me of the restaurant my sister goes to eat,all the way from sedgwick,driving tru white plains& more in

bronx,was quite far.Nice place though but dont like their pounded yam at all which is my favourite african dish but soup

was cool.guess dey sort of Ghanians claimy to be niger.Wud chek out&ask 4u wen convenient for the yam

pounder,though dats d niger restaurant system but guess wont be funny getting such labour in states.i recall it was

about N120,000 3yrs ago wen i saw it in a supmaket in niger,national produt which is d best.yam pounder is vry

gud,really makes pounded yam preparation easy in jus 3mins.All the same wud chek&ask 4u within newyrk

range.Congrats once more.Wishing u all d best.
Re: Hi All .we Started A Small Catering Buisness In New York.tell Me What You Think by sukieboy(f): 5:04pm On Feb 15, 2008
OOOOh dear,

Thats a very nice and wonderful thing you guys have done.

I stay here in Lagos and have never really gone western. I have visted many Asian cities, the variety representation of delicacies is fun to adore.
I have visted your webpage and I think you have to make it really look like a food or hospitality business page. Late people see alot of food samples on the banners.

Again, try and get a story around a particular item on the menu. I Taiwan, the thai fish is known for their freshness and that what every restuarant that serves that will tell you.

Once agin, You ahve done a good job!!!!

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

How To Prevent Fresh Onions From Smelling On Your Hands? / Yummy Cakes In EDO (benin City) / What Happens When You Eat Corn And Bananas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.