Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

My Wedding Jobs As Mc : Mr. & Mrs. Yinka Moyo Osho - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My Wedding Jobs As Mc : Mr. & Mrs. Yinka Moyo Osho (753 Views)

MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) / My Wedding Pixs / My Wedding Jobs As Mc : Mr. & Mrs. Ayodeji Temitope Falade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Wedding Jobs As Mc : Mr. & Mrs. Yinka Moyo Osho by ayospecie(m): 11:38am On Nov 13, 2012
On the 3rd November 2012, Olayinka & Moyo exchanged marital vows at St. Paul's Ang. Church, Ojodu, Lagos. The reception took place at The Bamboo Space, close to Omole phase 1, Lagos and your choicest eMCee in town, ayoSpecie was the master of ceremony at the reception.

The chairman of the day happened to be Professor Segun Awonusi, V.C. Tai Solarin, Uni. of Education, Ijebu Ode, Ogun state. Popular Yoruba musician, Alhaji Musiliu Haruna Ishola was on ground with his full music band to give the audience load of local sounds to dance to.
Need a professional MC for your events?
Follow on twitter: @ayospecie
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ayospecie
ayospecie@gmail.com

For more pictures, click the link-
http://www.ayospecie.com/2012/11/wedding-mr-mrs-olayinka-moyosore-osho.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unusual Spectacle Rainbow That Looks Like An Angel. (PIC) / The Ultimate Nigerian Model Search Tunm2015 TRENDING on NAIRALAND / 20 Scenarios Existing In Lagos State!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.