Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,953 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Examples Of A Business Proposal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Examples Of A Business Proposal (4460 Views)

Developing A Company Profile And Writing A Business Proposal / Detergent Business Proposal To Those Who Is Interested / How To Write A Business Proposal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Examples Of A Business Proposal by Csc42554: 11:59am On Nov 13, 2012
please nairalanders i need your help asap i have somebody that want to assist me with finance based on the business idea i gave him so he ask me to bring a business proposal,and have searched online for that i couldnt get any all i keep seeing is business plan which i have already...all i need is a sample business proposal that will help me in preparing my own,thank you

1 Like

Re: Examples Of A Business Proposal by okeyxyz(m): 1:40pm On Nov 13, 2012
A business plan is the same as a business proposal.
Re: Examples Of A Business Proposal by k00lxpert(m): 1:48pm On Nov 13, 2012
go to: bplans.com or business-in-a-box.com & search for the type of biz proposal u want.
hop dat would help u
best of luck
Re: Examples Of A Business Proposal by Csc42554: 7:13pm On Nov 13, 2012
Tnx @okeyxyz
Re: Examples Of A Business Proposal by hottprince: 9:17am On Nov 14, 2012
i also recomend bplan its very good.U'll find lots of format.
Re: Examples Of A Business Proposal by easytask(m): 8:47am On Nov 15, 2012
A business plan is not the same thing as a business proposal even though it has some similarities.

Business plan can be an extensive and comprehensive plan on how you intend to run the business, but a proposal focuses on the primary benefit that will acrue to the person providing financing for you. it should not be too voluminous, say between 4 and 10 pages. The catch of a business proposal is using terms, languages and psychology of words to try to convince your financier in a few pages.

It should address the following: what would be his gain, what happens if the business does not meet up; how does he get his money back. the focus of a Proposal is usually centered on the financier and not your self.
Thanks.

Young Oliki
CEO Easytask Outsourcing
e: youngoliki@yahoo.com

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

BB Tasty Chinchin / How To Earn NGN 90,000 (ninety Thousand Naira) A Month Writing Articles / Yaba Market Shut Down Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.