Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,158 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Photo Of K-solo's New Child He Denied; Doesn't He Look Like The Father? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of K-solo's New Child He Denied; Doesn't He Look Like The Father? (1616 Views)

Davido's Sister Welcomes First Child, He Shares Hand Photo Of The Baby / He Thinks He Look Like General Muhammadu Buhari (photos) / Photos:Wizkid Shaves His Dreads,Back To His Old Ways.How Does He Look? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of K-solo's New Child He Denied; Doesn't He Look Like The Father? by donclark(m): 1:04pm On Nov 13, 2012
Its a different thing entirely for you to breakup with your wife cause you were probably tired of the marriage or something but to deny your own son just because you've got another woman? Thats totally out of this out of this world. I understand why Tony Payne was moved to post a tweet directly to K-Solo that it was unfair..

Kikelomo Christiana Akinkunmi, the now ex-wife to fringe producer and artiste K-solo recently put to bed, the result a bouncing baby boy, whom K-Solo denied the paternity claiming he had no baby with ex-wife Kike. The wife has probably moved on but this is something that would haunt her. A man you once cherished now denying to be the father of your son, your own blood? I hope he doesn't regret this someday.

I believe from the photo, its very clear that the baby looks like the man in the photo, or is it mere co incidence? I mean its absurd. We are used to his slurs and I just hope he doesn't turn around to say its another movie he directed, that would be a slap to the other side of our cheek.If he were asked to go for a DNA test, would he be able? I hope as he stood to tell the whole world the son isn't his, he would be able to stand when the son comes of age.

Well whats my own self, let me mind my business before someone picks on me. My heart just goes to his wife. I hope she stays strong and build the blocks of her sons life for him.

http://douglaseze..com/2012/11/photo-photo-of-k-solos-new-child-he.html
www.facebook.com/IREPNaija1

(1) (Reply)

photo- Funke Akindele Rocks Out In Shorts / Mikel Obi Set To Wed Delta Soap Beauty Queen, Sandra Okagbue / Lindaikeji Apologizes To Kemi Omololu-olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.