Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

He Thinks He Look Like General Muhammadu Buhari (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / He Thinks He Look Like General Muhammadu Buhari (photos) (8052 Views)

Paul Okoye Thinks He Is The Only One That Has Jacuzzi - Pictures / Hakeem Effect Transforms Eki Osagie To Look Like Buhari (Photos) / Olamide Meets President Buhari (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Thinks He Look Like General Muhammadu Buhari (photos) by silverdam(m): 8:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
Do they really look alike? I think they look alike, that should be the younger version of him. I actually saw the photo on facebook, the guy thinks he look like GMB.

Do you agree?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Thinks He Look Like General Muhammadu Buhari (photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 8:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
Very close shocked

6 Likes

Re: He Thinks He Look Like General Muhammadu Buhari (photos) by missbehave247(m): 8:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
U must be 72 then

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Thinks He Look Like General Muhammadu Buhari (photos) by buygala(m): 8:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
op are high in Abro glue undecided

Where was him when buhari was conducting the erectionn? .... he are no come out that time wey dem omokri, Fayose and co are recycle. . sori... rydikul baba because they are talk say he have no get sarfiticate undecided

Now Baba has condested the erecttion and won it sucksexfully, he are come and go and carry him yellow face come here dey talk say he are look like am angry

Pesonali, I wokad hard for his victrim.. I will not dey siddon look make one Affeez Adeyeye come talk say he are resembu my inventment angry

So op, make you are stop dey drive bicycle on BRT lane, because the thunder wey go fire you dey jog come from Maiduguriundecided

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Thinks He Look Like General Muhammadu Buhari (photos) by TrishaP(f): 8:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
So close but yet so far.

1 Like

Re: He Thinks He Look Like General Muhammadu Buhari (photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
Yes! But, not with that mini sambisa forest on his head..

2 Likes

Re: He Thinks He Look Like General Muhammadu Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
Almost.

Cute sha

1 Like

Re: He Thinks He Look Like General Muhammadu Buhari (photos) by olu77(m): 8:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
He thinks...but I hope he knows his father otherwise...
Re: He Thinks He Look Like General Muhammadu Buhari (photos) by elantraceey(f): 8:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
OK you look like him.

So what should we do?

1 Like

Re: He Thinks He Look Like General Muhammadu Buhari (photos) by angelTI(f): 8:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
The dude is good looking kiss

1 Like

Re: He Thinks He Look Like General Muhammadu Buhari (photos) by silverdam(m): 8:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
elantraceey:
OK you look like him.

So what should we do?
You can ask for Phone number na.
Re: He Thinks He Look Like General Muhammadu Buhari (photos) by elantraceey(f): 8:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
silverdam:
You can ask for Phone number na.

and then?
Re: He Thinks He Look Like General Muhammadu Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
Jennimma:

Cute sha
angelTI:
The dude is good looking kiss

Ladies. Was that the question posed to you by the OP?

Not far off.
Re: He Thinks He Look Like General Muhammadu Buhari (photos) by angelTI(f): 8:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
RickRichards:

Ladies. Was that the question posed to you by the OP?

Not far off.

The guy looks fresh and dapper just like my incoming president
Re: He Thinks He Look Like General Muhammadu Buhari (photos) by ilovecritics(m): 8:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
[size=16pt]Real close cool[/size]
Re: He Thinks He Look Like General Muhammadu Buhari (photos) by Monzuur(m): 8:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
yeah
Re: He Thinks He Look Like General Muhammadu Buhari (photos) by slap1(m): 9:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
Not with that nose. And what's the big deal if he does?
Re: He Thinks He Look Like General Muhammadu Buhari (photos) by Kagarko(m): 9:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
Not with that hair style it's a taboo in the North for a responsible child to have that type of hair style.
Re: He Thinks He Look Like General Muhammadu Buhari (photos) by kilode100(f): 9:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
buygala:

Where was you when buhari was conducting the erectionn? .... you are no come out that time wey dem omokri, Fayose and co are recycle. . sori... rydikul baba because they are talk say he have no get sarfiticate undecided

Now Baba has condested the erecttion and won it sucksexfully, you are come and go and carry your yellow face come here dey talk say you are look like am angry

Pesonali, I wokad hard for his victrim.. I will not dey siddon look make one Affeez Adeyeye come talk say he are resembu my inventment angry

So op, make you are stop dey drive bicycle on BRT lane, because the thunder wey go fire you dey jog come from Maiduguriundecided

Lol

23 Likes

Re: He Thinks He Look Like General Muhammadu Buhari (photos) by RomanceLander(f): 9:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
Both of them are handsome in their glasses
Re: He Thinks He Look Like General Muhammadu Buhari (photos) by REALCHANGE20151: 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
Re: He Thinks He Look Like General Muhammadu Buhari (photos) by mirexxx(f): 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
you no bring pics since na now wey him be president elect! sad

you try sha cheesy
Re: He Thinks He Look Like General Muhammadu Buhari (photos) by realGURU(m): 10:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
Stupid don't claim u are his ....tard pikin cos buhari na clean man
Re: He Thinks He Look Like General Muhammadu Buhari (photos) by realGURU(m): 10:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
S.tupid don't claim u are his ....tard pikin cos buhari na clean man
Re: He Thinks He Look Like General Muhammadu Buhari (photos) by blessedvisky(m): 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
*in PEJ'S VOICE* ITS TIME TO ASK YOUR MUM SOME INCONVIENIENT QUESTIONS.
Re: He Thinks He Look Like General Muhammadu Buhari (photos) by somtoto(m): 10:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
not my bleep u know......************
Re: He Thinks He Look Like General Muhammadu Buhari (photos) by Generalkorex(m): 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
buygala:

Where was you when buhari was conducting the erectionn? .... you are no come out that time wey dem omokri, Fayose and co are recycle. . sori... rydikul baba because they are talk say he have no get sarfiticate undecided

Now Baba has condested the erecttion and won it sucksexfully, you are come and go and carry your yellow face come here dey talk say you are look like am angry

too much of wetin dey and iya jogbo english.
Re: He Thinks He Look Like General Muhammadu Buhari (photos) by tellwisdom: 10:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
RomanceLander:
Both of them are handsome in their glasses

How far??...can we yansh?? wink
Re: He Thinks He Look Like General Muhammadu Buhari (photos) by Symphony007: 11:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
Nice!! Better make your services known to the APC, with a little ageing makeup and agbada, you'll look like him znd he he starts getting sick which we all know will happen, you can be his double to deceive nigerians.
Re: He Thinks He Look Like General Muhammadu Buhari (photos) by rattlesnake(m): 11:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
silverdam:
Do they really look alike? I think they look alike, that should be the younger version of him. I actually saw the photo on facebook, the guy thinks he look like GMB.

Do you agree?
ode
Re: He Thinks He Look Like General Muhammadu Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
Dey there dey mumu yourself
Re: He Thinks He Look Like General Muhammadu Buhari (photos) by kazzonline: 12:01am On Apr 05, 2015
silverdam:

Do you agree?

Advise him to break more of that front teeth, then he would look like him, sucess has many friends but failure you are on your own, dis life ehn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Kissing Another Woman / Secret Revealed Why Mercy Johnson The Nigeria Actress Boobs Increases That Much / Video | Photos: Meet 22-year-old Who’s World’s Number 1 “twerker”!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.