Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! (37956 Views)

Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) / Scam Alert:- MTN Ultimate Wonder Promo Aeroplane Offer / Win Brand New Aeroplane! MTN Ultimate Wonder! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by Sunnibenty: 4:06pm On Nov 13, 2012
Diz 1 pc of shit,aw du xpect 64mil 2 buy an aircraft,tink b4 u post,zombie
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by ngmart(m): 4:06pm On Nov 13, 2012
I have confirmed that she was not MTN staff

Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 13, 2012
okpara ugo:

So person wey still your phone now and dials *556# go see N500,000
that person go turn instant mtn mini dealer.
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by Rapmoney(m): 4:07pm On Nov 13, 2012
okpara ugo:

So person wey still your phone now and dials *556# go see N500,000

Na 'still' abi 'steal'? This word too simple for you to make such silly mistake! grin grin
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 13, 2012
ngmart: Have confirmed that she was not an MTN staff
how you take confirm?
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by neyostica: 4:09pm On Nov 13, 2012
ItsModella:
Like wtf? when people abi na pastors are flying top private jets like Gulfstream and Bombardier, somebody will now want to settle for a Cessna.

Hypocrite....if mtn gives you the plane, like you will tell them to shove it.

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by yuzedo: 4:09pm On Nov 13, 2012
Okija_juju: WHAT!!!!! angry

After all the recharge card wey I load?! Now I get over 500,000 Naira airtime for my phone.. Wetin I go use am do?!

I invested all my salary in this Awoof and then na student win am... angry

F`uck MTN..

Goodbye cruel world...

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 13, 2012
ItsModella:
Like wtf? when people abi na pastors are flying top private jets like Gulfstream and Bombardier, somebody will now want to settle for a Cessna.
my dear, at worse I thought they were buying the winner a g150 but they had to shamelessly do the Cessna.
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by naptu2: 4:10pm On Nov 13, 2012
logica: Jezuz. When will people finally UNDERSTAND that there are different kinds of airplanes; and not all of them are JET airplanes?

God bless you.

To some people

Daniel Amokachi buys plane = Daniel Amokachi buys jet.

Governor injured in plane crash = Governor injured in private jet crash.

Student wins plane = Student wins jet.
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2012
neyostica:

Hypocrite....if mtn gives you the plane, like you will tell them to shove it.
Yes, I'll tell them to shove it. I don't have any use for that ugly crap.
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by adesharon1: 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2012
mtn is 419
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by manny4life(m): 4:13pm On Nov 13, 2012
watabambam:
Yes, I'll tell them to shove it. I don't have any use for that ugly crap.

How is the plane ugly?
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by neyostica: 4:13pm On Nov 13, 2012
blink182: na student she be na, I can guess with most certainty she uses a  9800 or 9810.

Moreover not everyone uses there real names on social network. MTN 64M is nothing to MTN to give out
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 13, 2012
Rapmoney:

Na 'still' abi 'steal'? This word too simple for you to make such silly mistake! grin grin
you be devil, if na lexis and spelling you wan de follow for nl, na im be say your sensor go overload and fuse go burn.
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by crowbar(m): 4:14pm On Nov 13, 2012
Abagworo: FRAUD! FRAUD! FRAUD! FRAUD!

N64million cannot buy an aeroplane.

...of cause, N64 million can buy a new plane (the plane in their advert poster is PIPER TOMAHAWK PA-38), so with N68 million will can get a new PIPER MIRAGE, PIPER TOMAHAWK, PIPER MATRIX or PIPER SENECA....so of cause N64 million can buy you a New Plane.
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by Sodiq33(m): 4:14pm On Nov 13, 2012
Eh guys wake up,na lie,dis gal na dier staff,all na plan work...MT CHEAT
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 13, 2012
LeJeun3:

For her to load that amount of money she definately has a BB or an internet capable phone.

Not everyone uses their exact real name on facebook or twitter
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by ajf(m): 4:18pm On Nov 13, 2012
austin4real: Its a cessna airplane, not a boeing. A cessna should cost nufin more than 350-400 thousand dollars, so the dollar equivalent is quite right if you ask me.
4 air hostesses for a cessna?? Guy forget it's fraud!!!
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by braverlord(m): 4:18pm On Nov 13, 2012
I didn't even attempt the Promo 'cos N200 i loaded couldn't even make a call(due to poor ntk). Sorry to those that recharge++ && !=connect && !=win. Don't attempt again. grin grin
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by neyostica: 4:20pm On Nov 13, 2012
ajf:

That was just for show, you don't expect anyone to accept the plane over the money, do you?
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by naptu2: 4:21pm On Nov 13, 2012
ajf:

The air hostesses are "spotters". If they spot an MTN sticker on your car you'll win 50k.

I know one of them. Time to go tell her that she's "famous". Her pics on nairaland. smiley
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by eikeem(m): 4:23pm On Nov 13, 2012
Naija! "The promo is fake" but I see a lot of MTN Wonder sticker on vehicles, all in the hope of winning 50k.
Now that the winner has been announced, another issue. I personally believe that promo is a game of luck, and until those who complain win, it'll never look real to them.
My colleague always rubbished the asset disposal exercise carried out by my organisation - until she won. You should see her sheepish smile when I said she cheated. smiley

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by hyelhira: 4:23pm On Nov 13, 2012
fflamingo: mtn think we are eediot abi where would a student load such amount abbbeggg wise up and stop beleiving on formalityyyyy

Abagworo: FRAUD! FRAUD! FRAUD! FRAUD!

N64million cannot buy an aeroplane.

stpat1:

Exactly, yo can see the level of fraud if this news is actually true. 64m will not even buy a helicopter sef. All these telcos and their fraud.

If I were her, I'll tell them I want the airplane instead and see what they will do.

Why is it that people believe that good things cannot happen to them? They are always like: "you must know someone to get a job", "you must always know someone to gain admission", "you must always know someone to succeed".... Wake up!

A lot of people use this excuse to also cover their incompetence. I remember submitting the CVs of 3 friends for employment in the bank where I used to work back in 2009 for shortlisting for employment test. Mind you, I also entered that same bank through the same process and totally on merit in 2006 so I had confidence in the process. But one of them had this weird notion that in Nigeria tests don't matter and that you must know someone. She started pressurizing me to 'speak to someone on her behalf' I am sure she didn't even prepare for the test. She was the only one who failed and didn't get the job. Afterwards, she started saying she didn't get the job because "she didn't know anyone in the bank".

So before you condemn things you know nothing about please carry out your research. At least the use of Google is free: Just search for 'cost of a cessna' and u will see it's just about N65m or less.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cessna_172
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090314203648AAeYJkd
http://www.avbuyer.com/aircraft/result.aspx?view=657&model=true&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1&cat=4
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by naptu2: 4:25pm On Nov 13, 2012
MTN did not expect anyone to choose the plane. The plane is just for show (it's a light plane, where would you park it? Can you afford landing/parking fees, etc).

MTN would have already made back tje money they spent on the plane. It's also very easy for a student to load 3k credit in 3 months.
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by Yommykixz(m): 4:27pm On Nov 13, 2012
If na one Pastor win this airplane eno go collect money o, wey all em pastor-mate dey rock private jet, atall atall na em bad pass...hehehe
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by hyelhira: 4:27pm On Nov 13, 2012
naptu2: MTN did not expect anyone to choose the plane. The plane is just for show (it's a light plane, where would you park it? Can you afford landing/parking fees, etc).

MTN would have already made back tje money they spent on the plane. It's also very easy for a student to load 3k credit in 3 months.

Correct talk!!! cheesy
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by eros(m): 4:28pm On Nov 13, 2012
SCAM!!! SCAM!!! SCAM!!! SCAM!!!

MTN = SCAM!!!
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by Jibwillz: 4:30pm On Nov 13, 2012
Wey d pic of d qrl wey win am nah
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by neyostica: 4:31pm On Nov 13, 2012
eros: SCAM!!! SCAM!!! SCAM!!! SCAM!!!

MTN = SCAM!!!

Because you didn't win? Just be happy for the young lady
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by OkwaIfugo(m): 4:32pm On Nov 13, 2012
mtn and their 419.
just see how people even a new born baby has already known their tricks.
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by neyostica: 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2012
Jibwillz: Wey d pic of d qrl wey win am nah
How do you expect them to get the pic straight away? Draw was made in lag, winner emerged somewhere in Rivers
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2012
Pure Arrangee. Broad day fraud. aeroplane and 64 Million my foot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Top 3 Smartphone Brands Making Waves In 2019 / I Want To Unlock Ny Nokia Phone Security Code, Any Help Please / Which Smartphone Is Best For The Price Range N18,000 - N23,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.