Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! (37959 Views)

Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) / Scam Alert:- MTN Ultimate Wonder Promo Aeroplane Offer / Win Brand New Aeroplane! MTN Ultimate Wonder! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by Rick9(m): 5:38pm On Nov 13, 2012
Kagawa: [b]You dont have to say you smell fraud, this is fraud..... its written all ova the pakage....

Just yesterday i heard that NCC has canceled all Telecomm promos, due to the bogus and unrealistic nature.... esp this Hemptyhen Heroplane.. then 2day some 1 wins the aroplane....

SCAM SCAM SCAM...SHAM!!! LET ME TELL YOU WHAT WAS DONE HERE... Mtn did this just to save face.. looked sm faceless person.... tell her to sign an NDA, that her and her family wil be taken care of, 9MAKE HER AN OFFER SHE CANT REFUSE, give her small amount of money.... bla bla bla.. and put her as a walking stick... to pose as a winner.... ORGANIZED CRIME!!!! aERROPLANE MY nUTTTTS.... HU DE FOOLING...

This is what mtn does... SAVE FACE thats how they released mtn pulse pakage wehn the heard etisalat was coming up with something like that....and today where is mtn pulse... in the dead and forgotten past....

Yesday - NCC cancels all Telecomm promos
2day sm1 wins mtn heoplane.......

Think about it.. its no coincidence.... They saw it coming and dey SAVED FACE yet again...
Hope they are reading this... some of us knw ur tricks.
We are not that gullible...Dum Phucks...
[/b]
thank you jor dont mind all these silly thieves
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 13, 2012
manny4life:

How is the plane ugly?
haba na, are you blind? I think you need to see a Cessna on ground. I have and its a damn ugly plane. I will rather travel los to abj in a N20m 2012 G55 amg than a N70m Cessna.
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by controlseven: 5:40pm On Nov 13, 2012
fr_evangel: Some are simply mixing it up. MTN is giving her a Plane or an option of 64million. NOT THE CASH EQUIVALENT!!! Get your facts straight before you start yarning!
Dat's the point! Everybody should be informed of this simple fact.
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by Super1759: 5:42pm On Nov 13, 2012
Please, all this uniport boys, una school just resumed on monday. Abeg make una confirm for us ooooo. Dis news toooo hot jare
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by frevangel(m): 5:43pm On Nov 13, 2012
Kagawa: [b]You dont have to say you smell fraud, this is fraud..... its written all ova the pakage....

Just yesterday i heard that NCC has canceled all Telecomm promos, due to the bogus and unrealistic nature.... esp this Hemptyhen Heroplane.. then 2day some 1 wins the aroplane....

SCAM SCAM SCAM...SHAM!!! LET ME TELL YOU WHAT WAS DONE HERE... Mtn did this just to save face.. looked sm faceless person.... tell her to sign an NDA, that her and her family wil be taken care of, 9MAKE HER AN OFFER SHE CANT REFUSE, give her small amount of money.... bla bla bla.. and put her as a walking stick... to pose as a winner.... ORGANIZED CRIME!!!! aERROPLANE MY nUTTTTS.... HU DE FOOLING...

This is what mtn does... SAVE FACE thats how they released mtn pulse pakage wehn the heard etisalat was coming up with something like that....and today where is mtn pulse... in the dead and forgotten past....

Yesday - NCC cancels all Telecomm promos
2day sm1 wins mtn heoplane.......

Think about it.. its no coincidence.... They saw it coming and dey SAVED FACE yet again...
Hope they are reading this... some of us knw ur tricks.
We are not that gullible...Dum Phucks...
[/b]

Just to help you understand. The Ultimate Wonder promo ended October 31st, the date for the final draw was scheduled for today. The suspension NCC ordered yesterday was for ongoing promos of all operators. MTN already fixed today for the draw several days back. You should be congratulating the young lady! I seriously wish her well but also, mehn... e for sweet if na me oh!!! Chei!!!
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 13, 2012
Y'all should wait till the girl receives the cash.
Btw, ddnt y'all see the thread where a nairalander was scammed by glo in the 'trip to Manchester' promo
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 13, 2012
neyostica:

Hypocrite....if mtn gives you the plane, like you will tell them to shove it.
you are not strategic at all, I can't offer you a job. Lol.

What you do is accept the money, thereafter you protest and ask for the jet that was flashed in the advert. Should you win, mtn will only add more money to what you already have. Shekina?
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by puplin(f): 5:46pm On Nov 13, 2012
fr_evangel: Some are simply mixing it up. MTN is giving her a Plane or an option of 64million. NOT THE CASH EQUIVALENT!!! Get your facts straight before you start yarning!
You're the one who needs to get your so called facts right, they indeed promised either the plane or the cash value. Is that clear?
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by nonesense: 5:51pm On Nov 13, 2012
Okija_juju: WHAT!!!!! angry

After all the recharge card wey I load?! Now I get over 500,000 Naira airtime for my phone.. Wetin I go use am do?!

I invested all my salary in this Awoof and then na student win am... angry

F`uck MTN..

Goodbye cruel world...
May your soul rest in perfect pieces grin ;DSee yah in Hell
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by DonaldGenes(m): 5:53pm On Nov 13, 2012
BJ4REEL: Hehehe....shes my chic,i don hammer b dat na....
Hope say no b emtyeeN 'ARRANGEEEEE'....coz i knw dey are very gud in dat area

The girl sis is doing masters with me and imma rush now and toast her oooo
Kaiii see hammering
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by ultimate4lovers(m): 5:54pm On Nov 13, 2012
austin4real: Its a cessna airplane, not a boeing. A cessna should cost nufin more than 350-400 thousand dollars, so the dollar equivalent is quite right if you ask me.
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 13, 2012
2 million: den y dem go arrange all dat plenty hosteses...abi air hostes don d folow cessna 180t plane?
nice question my man, i wonder oooooooo
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by puplin(f): 5:56pm On Nov 13, 2012
They put all your 3k recharges together dash one person so tey dem get change left sef.
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by Super1759: 5:57pm On Nov 13, 2012
Mtn announced that they will release names before now. Why are nigerians like this. Congratulate d babe jooor
http://m.facebook.com/MTNLoaded?id=130488246965592&_rdr
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 13, 2012
EBUBE ESSIEN GARRICK= IBO +EFIK+BRITISH name.

Even the name is a fraud in itself.
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by frevangel(m): 6:00pm On Nov 13, 2012
puplin: You're the one who needs to get your so called facts right, they indeed promised either the plane or the cash value. Is that clear?

MTN didn't, it is CALLED and OPTION PRICE, NOT A CASH RQUIVALENT!!! Raja that?!!
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by puplin(f): 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2012
fr_evangel:

MTN didn't, it is CALLED and OPTION PRICE, NOT A CASH RQUIVALENT!!! Raja that?!!
Oga, so it's a coincidence that the option price is the cash value of the plane? Lol...come off it
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by naptu2: 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2012
From MTN's website

The Grand prize winner also has an option of getting the cash equivalent or the Airplane.

http://mtnonline.com/mtnmobile/content.php?title=MTN%20Ultimate%20Wonder&plid=1905&nid=node/1297
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by SirMethod: 6:09pm On Nov 13, 2012
Super1759: Please, all this uniport boys, una school just resumed on monday. Abeg make una confirm for us ooooo. Dis news toooo hot jare
Not in UNIPORT
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by naptu2: 6:10pm On Nov 13, 2012
Will Pyguru ban me if I post the entire contents of the MTN page? Hm!
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by maik: 6:10pm On Nov 13, 2012
Nice one from MTN for keeping to your words....Congratulations Girl.....God bless Nigeria.
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by naptu2: 6:11pm On Nov 13, 2012
MTN Ultimate Wonder

To participate in the MTN Ultimate Wonder promo, new and existing customers are to recharge with a minimum of N200 to qualify for weekly draws. Multiple entries are allowed for increased chances of winning. Recharges of minimum N3, 000 over the duration of the promo will qualify for the grand prize of an Aeroplane.

• New and existing Customers are to recharge with a minimum of N200 (weekly) to qualify for weekly draws.

• Multiple entries will be allowed for increased chances of winning.

• Recharges of minimum N3,000 over the duration of the promo will qualify for the grand prize of an AIRPLANE

• Promo will run for 3 months

• 1 Weekly star prize winner of N2,ooo,ooo plus 100 weekly consolation prizes of N50,000

• Sticker campaign with Mystery Spotter offering N50,000 cash prizes over the duration of the promo (100 per month)

Prizes

• Grand Prize                   :  1 Airplane

• Weekly Star prize          :  N2m for 12winners for 12 weeks.

• Weekly prizes                :  N150,000 for 100 winners for 12 weeks

• Mystery Spotter Prizes   :  N50,000 for 100 winners/month for 3 months

The Grand prize winner also has an option of getting the cash equivalent or the Airplane.

Click here to see photos of winners (Mystery Spotters) | Terms and Conditions Apply
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by Kechybee(f): 6:12pm On Nov 13, 2012
D Aeroplane in question is actually called "CESSNA 182T" as stated also by MTN. The Cessna 182T Skylane is an American four-seat, single-engine, light airplane, built by Cessna of Wichita, Kansas. It has the option of adding two child seats, installed in the baggage area. It's worth about USD$398,100 to USD$410,000. The problem with Nigerians remains that we dont read and we dont pay attention to details. From the very first day I saw that advert, I noticed the name of the Aeroplane and decided to enquire more via google and other search engines. The naira equivalent of the plane is actually N64,million which is what the girl chose. We all have and use blackberry and other internet enabled devices yet we dont use them well. U guys saying N64million cant buy a plane should google and learn more about CESSNA-182T to find out how big or how small and how much it costs. It is actually smaller than a helicopter, but d fact is dat it's an aeroplane. Enough of d insults on MTN pls.

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by honeric01(m): 6:14pm On Nov 13, 2012
Kechybee: D Aeroplane in question is actually called "CESSNA 182T" as stated also by MTN. The Cessna 182T Skylane is an American four-seat, single-engine, light airplane, built by Cessna of Wichita, Kansas. It has the option of adding two child seats, installed in the baggage area. It's worth about USD$398,100 to USD$410,000. The problem with Nigerians remains that we dont read and we dont pay attention to details. From the very first day I saw that advert, I noticed the name of the Aeroplane and decided to enquire more via google and other search engines. The naira equivalent of the plane is actually N64,million which is what the girl chose. We all have and use blackberry and other internet enabled devices yet we dont use them well. U guys saying N64million cant buy a plane should google and learn more about CESSNA-182T to find out how big or how small and how much it costs. It is actually smaller than a helicopter, but d fact is dat it's an aeroplane. Enough of d insults on MTN pls.

In your own mind, you believed someone actually won it abi? tongue
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by Yongi99(m): 6:15pm On Nov 13, 2012
i would have just leased the plane to an airline, or sell it.... But 64 milloin is quite big
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by Okijajuju1(m): 6:16pm On Nov 13, 2012
Kechybee: D Aeroplane in question is actually called "CESSNA 182T" as stated also by MTN. The Cessna 182T Skylane is an American four-seat, single-engine, light airplane, built by Cessna of Wichita, Kansas. It has the option of adding two child seats, installed in the baggage area. It's worth about USD$398,100 to USD$410,000. The problem with Nigerians remains that we dont read and we dont pay attention to details. From the very first day I saw that advert, I noticed the name of the Aeroplane and decided to enquire more via google and other search engines. The naira equivalent of the plane is actually N64,million which is what the girl chose. We all have and use blackberry and other internet enabled devices yet we dont use them well. U guys saying N64million cant buy a plane should google and learn more about CESSNA-182T to find out how big or how small and how much it costs. It is actually smaller than a helicopter, but d fact is dat it's an aeroplane. Enough of d insults on MTN pls.

So why use a different plane in the add?!

[img]http://4.bp..com/-LIUZONkZbrA/UKHCD8wUrmI/AAAAAAAAUO8/Iav8L0-RVEY/s1600/PROMOS.png[/img]
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 13, 2012
Lets see how things unfolds. . . I heard about this 'breakin news' on facebook @ 4pm today, just for curiosity sake, i punched the name to check if their is someone like that on facebook fifteen mins later, and alas, a new account was opened in that name ten mins earlier. Wit the pix and location newly updated in less than ten mins, i was actually our Private Jet Winner 3rd friend on facebook, in just 30mins she has got a lot of friends in there, i was thinking maybe the person is her namesake but i was still suprised when she was saying thanks to all the numerous congratulatory messages to her , and her very first status update was, "i'm still suprised. Still in shock, i'm so happy" or sometin close, my comment to d so call mystery girl is, 'well lets see how things unfolds, congrats in between' which she replied 'thanks dear'! Well, its very little i can say now maybe its a scam or not , but lets wait and see how tins unfolds. Hmmmmmm. Up Nigeria O! A country where everytin goes!! Her name is up there.

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by rman: 6:20pm On Nov 13, 2012

It is the ''follow follow'' mentality of nairalanders.

most are just hating because others are doing it.

The winner and everyother facts needed to verify this promo can be found online
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by naptu2: 6:23pm On Nov 13, 2012

They actually showed the plane on Newsline. MTN had some kind of "launching" for the promo and it was shown on Newsline.
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by chronique(m): 6:23pm On Nov 13, 2012
Abagworo: FRAUD! FRAUD! FRAUD! FRAUD!

N64million cannot buy an aeroplane.

God bless you. Not even a tokunbo plane... Another word/name for MTN is Fraudsters...
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by puplin(f): 6:23pm On Nov 13, 2012
fr_evangel:

I hope you've gotten your facts right now...hehehe, coming on NL to form say u sabi pass the world wide web.
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by chidyke77(m): 6:23pm On Nov 13, 2012
even if it's the aeroplane in answer, mtn promos are noting bt a scam. I agrees wt the posters that mentioned that it was arranged and thats true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Top 3 Smartphone Brands Making Waves In 2019 / I Want To Unlock Ny Nokia Phone Security Code, Any Help Please / Which Smartphone Is Best For The Price Range N18,000 - N23,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.