Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Please Help Her - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Help Her (820 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Her by rickjay(m): 3:05pm On Nov 13, 2012
ONE BEAT
"I'm Sewa Kaswe a 6 year old.I'm a victim of a chronic heart disorder. The Doctors say I have barely 4months to live. I have been sustaining on life support system.Need helpful citizens to come to my aid to undergo an operation in India"
Speech made by the little Talented girl on her dying Bed"
PLS HELP!!! PLS SAVE A LIFE!!!
Many are out there like Young Sewa.We International acts under the ONE BEAT BODY have come together to save AFRICAN CHILDREN like her.PLS make your little contributions
ACCOUNT NO: 2050823606
BANK: UBA
ACCOUNT NAME: IWOWARI I.
POWERED BY iTUNES JB SARKODIE & other INT. acts
www.saveafrica.com
PLS RE-BC PLS RE-TWEET
ONE heart ONE BEAT
Re: Please Help Her by logo77: 4:07pm On Nov 13, 2012
Please moderators/members of Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network please help-out with this S.O.S.
Re: Please Help Her by logo77: 4:11pm On Nov 13, 2012
@r231 and co. please help !.
God bless you as you co-ordinate the E-helpers and bring your good works to bear in this case also.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me Out On This Vb.net Problem. / What Is The Future Of Computing? / Would you do this interview assessment task for an employer ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.