Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

What Is The Future Of Computing? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Is The Future Of Computing? (820 Views)

Timeline of Computing history / Professional Certificate In The Field Of Computing / For Newbies Nd Prof In D World Of Computing N Programming. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Future Of Computing? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 17, 2013
The ability to predict the needs of the future is an essential skill of a solution provider. having a clue about the future of computing would keep one on track.

In addition, the premieres in the computing field really seem to have sown a seed of technology that would continue to grow and continue to be controlled by them. Apple, Microsoft, Nokia, Oracle..are we not capable of thinking out of the box, I mean in an entirely different methodology of how things will be done in the field of computing. This is where the thorough understanding of the theory of computer science and research in the field of computing come into play.

For me the future will be working with cloud computing. Nay, Microsoft again is on it already.
There are lots of peeps that really have entirely new things on their minds like the dude that thought creating a new peer-peer network protocol..that is not such a bad idea, necessity is the mother of invention..

Its about that time, we unleash stuffs from this part of the world
Re: What Is The Future Of Computing? by akj26(m): 1:32pm On Feb 17, 2013
The future Of computing is cloud computing.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Future Of Computing? by dhammer(m): 1:11am On Feb 21, 2013
The future of computing will probably involve exotic materials like graphene, silicene etc which will significantly improve processor speeds and maybe even quantum processing. I think the future of computing will lie with unprecedented advances in speed . Fingers crossed .
Re: What Is The Future Of Computing? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 21, 2013
@d-hammer..exactly and if i get it, that would also reduces the size of devices..all that would be on a cloud platform and would not need installation onto desktops.
Re: What Is The Future Of Computing? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 23, 2013
I can see the Idea of creating new things that would solve the problems of the existing technologies is on the minds of many programmers even here on Nairaland..people thinking of creating a new peer-pee network protocol, a new operating system and the likes.
Deliberating and reaching meaningful conclusion on the future of computing is a very important issue to engage in.

(1) (Reply)

Would you do this interview assessment task for an employer ? / Hints On Niit / Pushwoosh Intergration For Blackberry On Phonegap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.