Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:15 AM

Info About Aviation School - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Info About Aviation School (1634 Views)

All Airports In Nigeria Will Be Shut Sunday Midnight - Aviation Unions / Arik Air Delays Minister Of Aviation's Flight For Over 4 Hours In Abuja / Any Info About Student Life In Ukraine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Info About Aviation School by Pelumiv(m): 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2012
I will like a kind nairalander to please enlighten me more on Aviation School. The course duration,examination, IATA certification and job prospect. Thanks in advance.
N.b I don't know if this is the right section, if not, Moderator should kindly move it to the right section. Thanks.
Re: Info About Aviation School by Pelumiv(m): 8:34pm On Nov 13, 2012
No Aviation School graduate?
Re: Info About Aviation School by wilson007: 3:09pm On Nov 14, 2012
aviation skl has diff courses, so which course are asking about. u need to be specific to get replies
Re: Info About Aviation School by Pelumiv(m): 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2012
Any with IATA certificate and with a good job prospect.
Re: Info About Aviation School by Ademore(m): 7:59pm On May 02, 2013
You can go 4 airline ticketing & reservation (ATR) and make sure u go the IATA one. I think dat course has more employment chances dan others 'cos it's d most common u can get either 4rm an airlines or travel agencies. I think d duration is about 6 mnts.
Re: Info About Aviation School by olurotimi(m): 9:49am On May 03, 2013
Go to Landover Aviation Business school, Simbiat Abiola way ,Ikeja. i attended there and got my IATA/UFTAA FOUNDATION DIPLOMA CERTIFICATE via them and they have good instructor that are very aware about the aviation/travel and tourism industry.
Re: Info About Aviation School by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 03, 2013
olurotimi: Go to Landover Aviation Business school, Simbiat Abiola way ,Ikeja. i attended there and got my IATA/UFTAA FOUNDATION DIPLOMA CERTIFICATE via them and they have good instructor that are very aware about the aviation/travel and tourism industry.
please, whats the duration of the diploma courses + tuition fee? And, are they offering degree too?
Re: Info About Aviation School by Pelumiv(m): 10:36pm On May 06, 2013
olurotimi: Go to Landover Aviation Business school, Simbiat Abiola way ,Ikeja. i attended there and got my IATA/UFTAA FOUNDATION DIPLOMA CERTIFICATE via them and they have good instructor that are very aware about the aviation/travel and tourism industry.

Thanks bruv. How is the job prospect with the certificate.
Re: Info About Aviation School by dhaewood(m): 12:45am On Nov 26, 2013
U CAN ALSO TRY DHAEWOOD AVIATION BUSINESS SCHOOL,THEY ARE VERY GOOD TOO,JUS GOOGLE IT OK
Re: Info About Aviation School by Pelumiv(m): 11:10am On Nov 26, 2013
Who can assist with Industrial Training in Basic Airfare and Ticketing?

(1) (Reply)

Please, Help Him, He Is Travelling To UAE Next Week, Tell Him What He Needs. / Money Sending App/means, Please Help / Tuition Free Universities In Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.