Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,823 members, 7,813,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Unadvertised Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unadvertised Vacancies (322282 Views)

How To Find Unadvertised Jobs Using Google / BBM Group For Unadvertised Job Vacancies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by mimopel(f): 3:43pm On Nov 12, 2013
LOOKING FOR A RECEPTIONIST WITH O-2 YEARS
EXPERIENCE MUST BE COMPUTER LITERATE. THERE
IS ALSO ROOM FOR TRAINING WITH REDUCED PAY IN
SALARY IF EMPLOYEE IS NOT COMPUTER LITERATE.
Position Type: Full-time
Company Name: PHEMPION CO LTD
City: Lagos Mainland
State: Lagos
User: Anonymous
Phone: 08024203940...keep trying nd calling...@ least if u follow up lyk 3 dat hav posted, u ll definitely get one by d grace of God!!!
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by pintuchief: 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2013
Please add me in Govt job section in your whatsapp group MY number is +918270055809
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 13, 2013
@ ayobase, they'll ask you to pay 35,000 for training
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by obinna002: 3:58pm On Nov 13, 2013
ALL NA WASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by obinna002: 4:02pm On Nov 13, 2013
RUBBISH
mimopel: Do u work frm frm mon to fri days...der is a job @ heaven's delight boutique for evry workers nd job seekers...we sell ladies wears..imported wears, mntly paid marketers. Re being paid 20k for 100pieces of top sold pay month so u hav to sell nt leSs dan 4 dresses per day, to get ur full paid 20k mntly..if u sell abv ur 100 u ll b paid extra bonus according to sales, den only sat workers re iinvited to marketer 10/15 tops nd b paid 2k daily..aside ur salaries nd daily pay, der is bonus on sales...I do dis job weekends after my mon/fri job nd its very gud...so for those looking for jobs, nd interested in dis jobs....call me 08183395004, 07030363986, u culd do the sat job nd get over 2k cos dia re bonuses sumtyms on each of d ten clothes u ll sell, cos u culd sell dem above her price nd she ll giv u d extra money added to d dress as ur ur earning...so if u re hardworking u culd do dis sat job or work mntly wit her nd collect 20k mnthly nd sum earnings nd bonus...work is very gud...cos u earn well wen u work harder...jst tryin help sha ooo...no b me dey employ
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by joyblinks(f): 4:13pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ok
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by muewa: 4:43pm On Nov 13, 2013
Urgent vacancy for 50 direct sales manager in a financial institution.

A top notch financial institution is currently searching for DSA. The ideal candidate will be responsible to do the following;

To manage and enhance the existing commercial portfolio and solicit acceptable new relationships in order to meet the pre-set financial non-financial objectives.
Establish new borrowing relationships for Business Banking (SME)
Proper monitoring of market and sales trends to maximize sales
Develop and implement annual marketing/brand activation plans
Accountable for managing and sustaining profitable brand growth

Qualifications:

Must possess a first class numeric and communication skills.
Possess 3–5 years successful selling experience in commercial banking.
Possess high levels of determination and desire to succeed in a result oriented environment.
Very attractive salary+sales commission.

Qualified and interested candidates should send their updated CVs to moyadairo@integratedcorporateservices.com or mdtdairo@gmail.com making DSA the subject of their email.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 13, 2013
obinna002: RUBBISH

Y re u so stupid obinna??...wat is rubbish abtt dis lady trytin to help pple get jobs didn't u see her post b4 acting on ur stupidness??
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Ashley2389: 8:53am On Nov 14, 2013
I need a part time job within oshogbo, I am a student of uniosun.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Mervelous(f): 11:56am On Nov 14, 2013
Gud day 2 Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣ al. Sur Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣ al A̶̲̥̅rε̲̣̣̣̥ doin gr8. I av bin followin dir trend 4 a while. I appreciate D̶̲̥̅ gud workof Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣ al. Pls I wouldn't mind if a gud person can alert me wt job withn ilorin axis , my whatapp nos ar 08082660352,07038846957. Pls do nd I wil appreciate it. Thanks God honour Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Kennyfancy(m): 10:45am On Nov 15, 2013
Pls am in need of a place to do my 1YR IT,, i study comp sci,,, bt willing to partake in any IT field,,, am in delta bt i am willing to work in any state,lagos and port mostly,,contact me at kennetheganyomake@gmail.com,,, 08164421812
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by jchick(f): 11:22am On Nov 15, 2013
A growing preschool around Apapa, Lagos axis requires the services of preschool teachers and caregivers

Scope:
Providing a safe and developmentally appropriate preschool program, planning and implementing a program to teach young children

Responsibilities
1. Develop and implement a developmentally appropriate preschool program for young children
2. Supervise children in the Pre-school
3. Communicate and maintain program administration
4. Perform other related duties as required

Knowledge

The staff must have proficient knowledge in the following areas:
1 child development and early education theories and practices
2 ability to ensure that children are supervised and safe at all times
3 safe and appropriate activities for children

Personal Attributes
Be compassionate and understanding
Be able to build esteem while ensuring a safe and secure environment
Be respectful and flexible
Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
Demonstrate sound work ethics
Be consistent and fair

Text details to 08094074992 or e-mail aabakare@gmail.com with your details.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by ayaba(f): 3:07am On Nov 16, 2013
Applications are invited from suitable applicants for the following positions in a primary school in satellite town, Lagos

1. Headteacher
2. Supervisor

Qualification: Minimum of a 1st degree
Experience: 10 - 15 years
send your applications to oluarojo@yahoo.com
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 4:39am On Nov 16, 2013
jchick: A growing preschool around Apapa, Lagos axis requires the services of preschool teachers and caregivers

Scope:
Providing a safe and developmentally appropriate preschool program, planning and implementing a program to teach young children

Responsibilities
1. Develop and implement a developmentally appropriate preschool program for young children
2. Supervise children in the Pre-school
3. Communicate and maintain program administration
4. Perform other related duties as required

Knowledge

The staff must have proficient knowledge in the following areas:
1 child development and early education theories and practices
2 ability to ensure that children are supervised and safe at all times
3 safe and appropriate activities for children

Personal Attributes
Be compassionate and understanding
Be able to build esteem while ensuring a safe and secure environment
Be respectful and flexible
Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
Demonstrate sound work ethics
Be consistent and fair

Text details to 08094074992 or e-mail aabakare@gmail.com with your details.
i have been trying to reach you,but your number isn't connecting.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Amazingg: 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2013
Pls,can someone kindly describe how i can get to Cmd road ikosi ketu from sango/iyana-ipaja.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by bimpee(f): 12:39pm On Nov 16, 2013
Position of a Financial Planner and Secretary exist at Capital Express Ltd @ Presbyterian Church Compound, Yaba Bus Stop.
Min. Qualification: HND
Submit hand written application letter (detailed) and copies of your credentials to the HR Manager,

Mrs. Comfort Fowoyo
mantryindltd@gmail.com

Note: I do not work here, a friend informed me, just trying to help
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by alligatorswerve: 4:35pm On Nov 16, 2013
LeadWay Investment @ Ogba is Recruiting. Call Mr. Douglas 08034948905; or Mrs. Chioma 08038232674

Graduates only
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Amazingg: 5:26pm On Nov 16, 2013
Amazingg: Pls,can someone kindly describe how i can get to Cmd road ikosi ketu from sango/iyana-ipaja.
pls,someone shld kindly help me out here
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Mintayo(m): 5:51pm On Nov 16, 2013
alligatorswerve: LeadWay Investment @ Ogba is Recruiting. Call Mr. Douglas 08034948905; or Mrs. Chioma 08038232674

Graduates only
pls is it the same as Leadway Assurance company Limited?
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by akraym(m): 9:56pm On Nov 16, 2013
Mintayo:
pls is it the same as Leadway Assurance company Limited?
I doubt, cause I use to see their office at Ogba and there logo is diff from Leadway Assurance. Seems they are into microfinance or something like that, not too sure though
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by shanktang(m): 9:57pm On Nov 16, 2013
Amazingg:
pls,someone shld kindly help me out here

If ur coming from iyana ipaja all u need do is get a bus going to ikeja den from ikeja get a bus going to ketu it will take u through GMD road to get to ketu just tell the conductor to drop u at the GMD gate and u're done.
Cheers
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by shanktang(m): 10:06pm On Nov 16, 2013
I need a professional bartending job please get me informed if any available or a food and beverage supervisor my number is 07033463366 my email ogjohnny@yahoo.com, I'll be glad and grateful.
Thanks everybody God bless.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by ataime(f): 10:09pm On Nov 16, 2013
A conglomerate is Lookind for sales managers with 2-5 years experienve in the sales of building materials:roofing sheets, tiles, laminates , wood router machine .....candidates must reside in either LAGOS or ABUJA........cv's should be forwarded to career@emelgroup.com
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by soku2(m): 10:32pm On Nov 16, 2013
hi am contractor of iron bender ... Any vacancy for me pls alert me @ 08038031723

1 Like

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by blaze007(m): 10:59pm On Nov 16, 2013
Hello house. If u can market roofing tiles in abuja or environs, let me knw. The wage is based on percentage.

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (68) (Reply)

Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.