Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Unadvertised Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unadvertised Vacancies (322283 Views)

How To Find Unadvertised Jobs Using Google / BBM Group For Unadvertised Job Vacancies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Delaw135: 1:51am On Nov 17, 2013
alligatorswerve: LeadWay Investment @ Ogba is Recruiting. Call Mr. Douglas 08034948905; or Mrs. Chioma 08038232674
Thanks 4 d info, pls can u help with their address or description?
Graduates only
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Delaw135: 1:52am On Nov 17, 2013
alligatorswerve: LeadWay Investment @ Ogba is Recruiting. Call Mr. Douglas 08034948905; or Mrs. Chioma 08038232674
Graduates only
Thanks 4 d info, pls can u help with their address or description?
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Delaw135: 2:08am On Nov 17, 2013
bimpee: Position of a Financial Planner and Secretary exist at Capital Express Ltd @ Presbyterian Church Compound, Yaba Bus Stop.
Min. Qualification: HND
Submit hand written application letter (detailed) and copies of your credentials to the HR Manager,

Mrs. Comfort Fowoyo
mantryindltd@gmail.com

Note: I do not work here, a friend informed me, just trying to help
thanks, i'm intrested, but please kindly give me description if i want to go yaba bus stop from ojodu
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by eeval: 10:25am On Nov 17, 2013
I got an interview invitation yesterday from new horizon
ventures inc slated for 19th Nov 2013 and I'm in Lagos. Pls help me out, are they real?
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Arlex(m): 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2013
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by herbaylove(m): 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2013
Hi peeps, got an invitation to take an apptitude test on d 18 by APR at mushin, i hope its real?
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 17, 2013
oyebidemi: Hello nairalanders pls post job oppourtunity in ibadan even teaching, pls o "A NI YA WERE O"
P&G is recruiting BSc in Chemistry or Biology now.google their site and apply
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by jchick(f): 11:18am On Nov 18, 2013
Graphy: i have been trying to reach you,but your number isn't connecting.

Keep trying, you should be able to get through soon or you can just send an e-mail. Regards
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Delaw135: 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2013
Hello house, pls inform me abt any job opportunity for a graduate around ogba, ikeja agege and environs in lagos, even if it is microfinance stuffs i don't mind (but i don't want anytin GNLD),. I studied Econs OAU.. My contacts are 08161252457 and delaw135@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 19, 2013
Vacancy exists for customers care agent and accountant in a highly reputable company in Lagos. Interested persons should send CVs to renewplusconcept@gmail.com for consideration.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by vikispet(f): 8:51am On Nov 19, 2013
Male or female Teachers needed urgently at Cornerstone international private school.
Primary teacher only

Min qualification: ssce/nce

Email: vibemere@yahoo.com
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Mintayo(m): 9:06am On Nov 19, 2013
Pls i got this from standardjobs4hrm@gmail.com==Is it real?
You have been shortlisted for an oral assessment on 20/11/2013, 10a.m with the management team of our growing conglomerarte to review our company's overview/job description and corporate profile after which you might be shortlisted for an interview based on your perception.
Venue: Ray Pharm towers, 3rd floor, 14b, Adeshina str, beside Aeroland off Awolowo Ikeja.
NB: asses www.startupnation.com study,ruminate and print out any article,as this is to be presented as gate pass at our office premises.
Pls who knows this place and is it real?
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Yewandequeen(f): 9:16am On Nov 19, 2013
Mintayo: Pls i got this from standardjobs4hrm@gmail.com==Is it real?
You have been shortlisted for an oral assessment on 20/11/2013, 10a.m with the management team of our growing conglomerarte to review our company's overview/job description and corporate profile after which you might be shortlisted for an interview based on your perception.
Venue: Ray Pharm towers, 3rd floor, 14b, Adeshina str, beside Aeroland off Awolowo Ikeja.
NB: asses www.startupnation.com study,ruminate and print out any article,as this is to be presented as gate pass at our office premises.

V gotten the invite before some weeks back. But I didn't go cos I don't believe its a place to take serious. Why suld the ask one to read article? Y print it? R they tryin to get pple to like their article or wat but anyway if u feel like goin u can ooo am nt discouragin u
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Mintayo(m): 9:24am On Nov 19, 2013
Yewande queen:

V gotten the invite before some weeks back. But I didn't go cos I don't believe its a place to take serious. Why suld the ask one to read article? Y print it? R they tryin to get pple to like their article or wat but anyway if u feel like goin u can ooo am nt discouragin u
thanks,the article printing things discouraged me too,i just want to be sure,no phone numbers,no contact,i even went to site,i saw something about ketchup... I googled the email address to and i saw the name of the lady(Ijabumoye Funmilola Dolapo) that sent the message under one 'Nature Plus Golden Concepts' too
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 19, 2013
Are you an unemployed graduate and seeking to develop your self with unique skills that will prepare you for the 21st century market? Then this program is for you. A private firm in Abuja is holding a one-day workshop that will teach you how stand out and makes a difference in today’s market. The program is aimed providing you with value added employment campaign and making you a viable workforce that can match and supersede contemporaries from around the globe.
The program is free and will be held on the 30th of November 2013

Requirements for Entry:
Graduate with a minimum of HND in any discipline.
Male/Female
Residents of Abuja Only
NYSC is Optional.

The applicant must be:
Self-Motivated
Confident
Smart
Friendly
Articulate
Goal-Oriented

Send your CVs to ginika@gatefield.co
In the body of your email please describe yourself and your reason for wanting to be a part of the program.
Deadline for this application is 23rd November 2013
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Gosj01(m): 10:09am On Nov 19, 2013
Mintayo: Pls i got this from standardjobs4hrm@gmail.com==Is it real?
bros, i hv being there before, it nature plus, they are into drugs marketing and after which they will ask you to pay #10,000 above for training..before going into d MARKETING BIZNESS.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by tabel4real: 10:55am On Nov 19, 2013
An Ssce sales girl/ boy urgently needed @a furniture company in kuje,abuja, please the person shd reside around kuje axis. call. Ogo on +2348035921118
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by cfc: 5:54pm On Nov 19, 2013
vikispet: Male or female Teachers needed urgently at Cornerstone international private school.
Primary teacher only

Min qualification: ssce/nce

Email: vibemere@yahoo.com

Location please thanks
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by prettybimpxy(f): 6:29pm On Nov 19, 2013
Hello house,got an invite for an interview from RPC at Adisa Akintitoye, ketu,pls can anyone tel me wot the company is into. Your response will be highly appreciated.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by AmenJoan(f): 7:36pm On Nov 20, 2013
A reputable pharmacy in benin requires the services of a certified pharmacist, applicant should be industrious & willing to work. If you're interested call...08063085844, 08082868440. Or send an email with ur cv to adoreonly@yahoodotcom

Salary is very attractive.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Makaz1234(f): 11:37pm On Nov 20, 2013
I put up a valid post at my place of work and it was blocked by d administrator. Well, such is life. Came in from Study leave, saw the open position to b filled by next week, and dropped d info here. No qualms. I'll just keep being nice.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Makaz1234(f): 11:41pm On Nov 20, 2013
Not their fault, there r so many scams out there. Guess they were protecting users of Nairaland. Administrator should have called to verify first, before blocking the post. Cos real offers get blocked with fake ones. Who suffers?............... Exactly!
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by WHIZBRO(m): 7:41am On Nov 21, 2013
I have an opening for a secretary(if u can call it that), a girl is preferred. Its a new office I just opened, check my signature for details.
She must be resident around Isolo, Okota, Jakande and its environs.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by ifyalways(f): 10:25am On Nov 21, 2013
Drivers wanted at Starbright school, Agungi.

Location : a bike or keke from Agungi bus stop will take you to the school.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Mintayo(m): 12:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
Makaz1234: I put up a valid post at my place of work and it was blocked by d administrator. Well, such is life. Came in from Study leave, saw the open position to b filled by next week, and dropped d info here. No qualms. I'll just keep being nice.
Good afternoon,pls what is the post about? Do i fit in? B.Sc Microbiology,pls mail ayobamiblessing75@gmai.com.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by prettybimpxy(f): 3:45pm On Nov 21, 2013
Hello peeps,in case there is any vacancy for a graduate (not a marketing job) arnd Egbeda,Iyana Ipaja and environs. kindly contact 08124678483 or mail prettybimpxy@yahoo.com. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (68) (Reply)

Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.