Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Unadvertised Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unadvertised Vacancies (322556 Views)

How To Find Unadvertised Jobs Using Google / BBM Group For Unadvertised Job Vacancies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Uchwilliam(m): 9:48am On Jan 06, 2014
nice thread pls guys i need a saviour to hlp me with job.am a unizik graduate of public admin.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by azeezkadiri(m): 2:41pm On Jul 03, 2014
Uchwilliam: nice thread pls guys i need a saviour to hlp me with job.am a unizik graduate of public admin.

we are currently registering commission agents to provide CRM support for various clients. opportunities are limited. email us us at info@afrobizhub.com
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by mimopel(f): 3:02am On Jul 08, 2014
olu4life: The qualification is SSCE. So anyone can do it. Also there is no deadline. The job is abit stressful and the company is so unorganized. Left in anger yesterday afternoon. Its an outsourcing firm and the work is for sterlin bank.
Dey want peeps to carry out a verification exercise. They will give you a particular location and letters to dispatch to some addresses.
The letters are for the bank customers. They want to know if the addresses the customers use in opening account is correct or not
U will be given 20letters per day. And d pay for a day is 4k
. Pls is d job still on?, am so interested...dis is my numb 08183395004, kal me or whatsapp me...send d addr here am interested plss..tnx
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Uchwilliam(m): 7:18pm On Jul 12, 2014
azeezkadiri:

we are currently registering commission agents to provide CRM support for various clients. opportunities are limited. email us us at info@afrobizhub.com
I hv sent it
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Godmother(f): 8:21pm On Jul 12, 2014
This thread must have helped a lot of people . I vote we keep it strong and alive
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 13, 2014
God bless you all for your assistance. pls I need a job, i hv ond in computer engineering with a grade of upper credit. Help a sister pls
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by istanboi: 7:42am On Jul 13, 2014
Hello peeps due to the fact there are no jobs in the town whr am currently residing, am moving down to lagos to see if thr would be a change in my situation. I would need a job as soon as I arrive. Plss can anybody help me with sme sort of job to do?
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Biolah(f): 2:29pm On Jul 14, 2014
Pls I need a job, banking and finance graduate. Tnx
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by candy15: 4:38pm On Jul 14, 2014
Please i need a job....Economics(Bsc) . thanks
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 14, 2014
mimopel: . Pls is d job still on?, am so interested...dis is my numb 08183395004, kal me or whatsapp me...send d addr here am interested plss..tnx

dd u get his numba sis cus am intrestd in d job.tnx
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 14, 2014
LifeQuest: We urgently require the service of a domestic house keeper in Karu, Abuja for immediate employment. The person will resume in the morning and close in the evening

Must be smart Female Able to work with little supervision Must be able to speak english Not more than 30 yrs Must be staying around Karu and Jikwoyi

If you are intrested or have someone pls call 08034773346 or 08182288192

do u av any domestic keeping jobs in lagos or sango
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by cecejobs(m): 8:20pm On Jul 14, 2014
Ama available for B.Eng job, anyone with a nice contact. God bless!
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by tolu4ayodeji: 9:38pm On Jul 14, 2014
A french and English speaking colleague needs a live-in domestic house keeper preferably female, not more than 23 years old and who can speak french is needed in Ibadan, Oyo State.
Must have basic / junior secondary education
A knowledge of french language is preferable, but not compulsory
Major duties include domestic chores and general home keeping
Accommodation is available as a detached one bedroom self-contained apartment in same compound as employer
Salary is negotiable
Please indicate interest by emailing tolu4ayodeji@yahoo.com
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
check out nigerianhotjobs.com for latest job update.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2014
mmvxfyu
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 18, 2014
I am having an HND in civil engineering,i had a distinction,but there is no one to put me through the construction line,i have been into marketing jobs since i graduated,but i want to work in my field,all i need is an engineer i can be going to site with to gain some experience,I am a quick learner.God bless you all.You can call me or whatsapp me on 08062150515
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by adenines(m): 3:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
Good day all NL in the house,I just received an e-mail alert from Basic electronics work limited to come for a written interview on saturday at kudirat Abiola way.pls,does anyone in the house received such message?
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by adenines(m): 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
Pls,anyone with the detailed information about the organization(Basic electronics work limited) should share with me as I can't even remember when I applied again.thanks in anticipation!
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Koffies(f): 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
I'm an accounting graduate with a 2:1 and I need a job.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by beau49: 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
Koffies: I'm an accounting graduate with a 2:1 and I need a job.
Have you tried applying to any of these audit firms and Access bank I think is still recruiting?
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Koffies(f): 10:58pm On Jul 30, 2014
beau49: Have you tried applying to any of these audit firms and Access bank I think is still recruiting?

I've applied to those with openings presently. Thanks for the information, I'd check out Access bank
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nielbaba(m): 3:26am On Jul 31, 2014
Please i need a job' 2:2 graduate of physics and electronics. Anybody with good contact? 08032145071 call or whatsapp. Dnt mind relocating
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by beau49: 7:25am On Jul 31, 2014
Koffies:

I've applied to those with openings presently. Thanks for the information, I'd check out Access bank
Welcome smiley
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by felix281(m): 8:29am On Jul 31, 2014
I studied Mechanical Engineering with Second class upper division,i hv an experience in drilling tools inspection,servicing and logistics. Please i need a Job.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by funkeabosede(f): 12:48pm On Jul 31, 2014
Pls I need a job that goes with accomodatiion .I graduated with upper credit in accountingHND
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Estorico: 1:29pm On Jul 31, 2014
beau49: Have you tried applying to any of these audit firms and Access bank I think is still recruiting?
Please am also interested in any Audit firm. Kindly inform us of anyone that's recruiting. Thanks.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by beau49: 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2014
Estorico: Please am also interested in any Audit firm. Kindly inform us of anyone that's recruiting. Thanks.
You don't necessarily have to wait till they are recruiting,just go to their web page,visit their career section and apply.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 18, 2014
Just 63 slots left for any applicant seeking to work with a bank. Call 013428341 to drop your details now. Deadline is today and Interview is tomorrow. Rebroadcast now!
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by chidamysy: 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2014
Please what bank and what position are they recruiting for?
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by istanboi: 11:27am On Sep 15, 2014
I hv a B.Sc in Banking/Finance and really jobless and can't tk care of my needs...if u are touched to help me, u can contact me with this watsap no.

God bless you

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (Reply)

Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.