Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,163 members, 7,860,167 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:10 AM

How Will You Feel? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How Will You Feel? (532 Views)

Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. / How Will You Feel If Your Cousin Is Wooing You / I Feel Like Granting Some Wishes Today,guys Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Will You Feel? by Elbizzcklinz(m): 11:05pm On Nov 13, 2012
How will you feel when you are online on facebook and same time your girlfriend is online also and instead of something appreciative she sends Hi, just like you're a normal guy. Secondly she hides a true love expression when she's with you in public or when you talk with her on phone but when ever you're close to her she claims all love for you and can even strip nude for you. TELL Us..

Re: How Will You Feel? by obowunmi(m): 11:46pm On Nov 13, 2012
Oo ga

(1) (Reply)

I Need Friends In Abuja / Uniben People Meet Up Zone / Are Our First Love Usually Our One True Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.