Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

How Will You Feel If Your Cousin Is Wooing You - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How Will You Feel If Your Cousin Is Wooing You (946 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! / The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] / 'wooing A Nairalander': My Dream[photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Feel If Your Cousin Is Wooing You by dislokated(m): 5:45am On Aug 13, 2014
I really want to ask, I maybe be wrong or right but I really don't know that's why I felt I should ask if I can get married to my cousin she love me and I truly love her. We have made s"x a number of times I really don't know what to do.
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Cousin Is Wooing You by macsika: 5:59am On Aug 13, 2014
Ewww... INCEXT. You need Jesus before you commit a taboo. Its a taboo to marry your step cousin talk more of a blood related cousin.
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Cousin Is Wooing You by Nobody: 6:11am On Aug 13, 2014
'u av made s*x a number of tym'......r u guys now producing s*x now??....dats inbreeding bro...u guys r related....she s indirectly ur blood....
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Cousin Is Wooing You by macsika: 6:26am On Aug 13, 2014
macsika: Ewww... INCEXT. You need Jesus before you commit a taboo. Its a taboo to marry your step cousin talk more of a blood related cousin.
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Cousin Is Wooing You by kudoxs(m): 7:02am On Aug 13, 2014
First think about what people will think.... Islam allows marriage btw cousins but yoruba culture detest it. So think about religion and culture, if both agree with it, you can go on with it.
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Cousin Is Wooing You by Caracta(f): 7:24am On Aug 13, 2014
Ain't I lucky? I don't have a mad cousin. All my cousins are sane, sound and healthy in mind.

3 Likes

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Cousin Is Wooing You by Caracta(f): 7:27am On Aug 13, 2014
kudoxs: First think about what people will think.... Islam allows marriage btw cousins but yoruba culture detest it. So think about religion and culture, if both agree with it, you can go on with it.

Just when I thought I've heard it all.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Cousin Is Wooing You by kudoxs(m): 7:33am On Aug 13, 2014
Caracta:

Just when I thought I've heard it all.
well, you've heard something new, guess you are thinking incest?
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Cousin Is Wooing You by Caracta(f): 7:42am On Aug 13, 2014
kudoxs: well, you've heard something new, guess you are thinking incest?

To each his own. I don't know what could make a sane person attracted to a family member. That person could get down with a sibling if given the chance.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Cousin Is Wooing You by UjSizzle(f): 8:18am On Aug 13, 2014
...I'd keep as much distance from him as possible.
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Cousin Is Wooing You by kudoxs(m): 8:21am On Aug 13, 2014
Caracta:

To each his own. I don't know what could make a sane person attracted to a family member. That person could get down with a sibling if given the chance.
you may be right though. Let the Op come and explain what made him n his cousin get attracted to each other so much.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Serious Girl For A Chat Relationship / I Want To Give A Lady Head / Ladies.are U Single And Looking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.