Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) (43878 Views)

Truck Falls On Okada At Oshodi-Apapa Expressway (Photos) / Okada-Man, Student Crushed By Trailer In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Okada Rider's Head Bursts Open As He Collides With Containers In Lagos (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by maclatunji: 10:25am On Nov 14, 2012
This is one crude quad.

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by 360command: 10:32am On Nov 14, 2012
any bike below 200cc is restricted to ply through the major roads of lagos which can be seized..
to be frank. this is bad business for that indian company BAJAJ...anyway, dem don make their money..
Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by Emmy9ite(m): 10:34am On Nov 14, 2012
Anyone who enters this probably wants to aluu or mubi himself! We should be thinking of inventions that will fly low and land fast when there is traffic.
Nice thoughts tho'
Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:39am On Nov 14, 2012
hahahhaha naija can create and recreate when ever its late.
lfmao
Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by ngmart(m): 10:51am On Nov 14, 2012
i called this ambulance
Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by drnoel: 10:53am On Nov 14, 2012
Nice innovation, u just can't beat the Naija survivor spirit....
We have survived continuous power outage in the name of NEPA (coughs) PHCN so we would survive Fashola....its only a matter of time.
Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by dnawah(m): 10:56am On Nov 14, 2012
Little necessity little intention.it should be called Hitler.
Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by Super1759: 11:04am On Nov 14, 2012
Okija_juju:

Thats the difference between us..

I saw this picture, it peaked my curiousity.. You jump and shout Halleluyah.. I see it and wonder 'how the f`uck does that work'.. Sort of like the 'Piss-Generator'.. You saw it and prolly went 'Wonderful', I saw it and went 'HOW?!'..

I know that local mechanics are supermen, however.. that does not explain the mechanism powering two independent bikes to move as one.. Its easier to join two wheelbarrows to gether than to join two motorised bikes together.. All I am saying is that, I need to see the design modifications.. #SIMPLE.
ok, I will send you his phone number and bb pin, just send me recharge card. *a trial will convince yougringringrin

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 14, 2012
When Okada Driving was Banned in Aba -- My Eyes saw enuf Inventions!

Even Caterpillars Bike were Made -- Govt think say 'em get Brain
grin
Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by achi4u(m): 11:10am On Nov 14, 2012
flying antelop!grin
Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by ABJay1: 11:17am On Nov 14, 2012
This should be encouraged. We should mass produce this and export back to India and China... grin grin grin
Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by amiskurie(m): 11:19am On Nov 14, 2012
Its looks like a machine-gun.
Abeg no take dis scrap thing spoil my city o.EKO O NI BAJE O,OBA JE TI!
Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by Smooyis(m): 11:31am On Nov 14, 2012
Okija_juju:

I am an engineer so I know all about making the impossible possible.. However, I am simply wondering how this picture works.. Two bikes, two different gear systems, two different brake systemts, Both brakes located originally on the right side of the bikes, both gear systems on the left side of the bikes.. How does he manage to work them and maintain a stable ride.. Or does he leav on bike on neutral and just ride one?! If so, what about braking?!

Basically, his design though ingenious, does not look plausible from here.. I need to see his design modifications upclose..
Wether it looks plausible or not, he has made an invention, at least in naija. U dont really need to understand d workability. At least it is moving. Chikena!
Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by POLICECAP: 11:33am On Nov 14, 2012
Super1759: all these your long grammer. You don't know what a road side mechanic can do yet. You think he doesn't know about this? For the "okadas" to hit road,means it has been tasted and found worthy of biz

I don't just know how pple reason...

I strongly feel dat picture was photo shoped

No atom of posibility from that picture...
Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by nuella50: 11:35am On Nov 14, 2012
afam4eva: That's pure stupidity. Instead of joining two bikes together why not just buy a keke Marwa.
you give am money for marwa? eh d poor dude jst improvised with what he already owns joor.
Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by POLICECAP: 11:37am On Nov 14, 2012
Smooyis: Wether it looks plausible or not, he has made an invention, at least in naija. U dont really need to understand d workability. At least it is moving. Chikena!

From d picture I am seeing... Dat stuff is mor like a death trap.

Dat is not real life BTW
IMO dat is photo shop work. Shikina
Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by chucky234(m): 11:38am On Nov 14, 2012
obadiah777: grin grin grin LOOKS PRETTY SAFE TO ME. I LIKE IT. I THINK ITS CUTE [img]http://2.bp..com/_B2yOqBN6UbY/SmeDf5jhJNI/AAAAAAAABXM/G0YhSupmz0s/s400/Autorickshaw.jpg[/img] <<<< YOU KNOW HOW MANY WOMEN I CAN CATCH WITH THAT THING grin grin grin grin
Which person daughter you wan put for risk with that modernized okada.
Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by dabrake(m): 11:51am On Nov 14, 2012
Rolling.:

I will never experience poverty in my life.like this if you also pray so.
eiya, no like yet? you think this is [Jesus Daily/Enoch Adeboye/David Ibiyeome]'s facebook page?
Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by Les: 11:54am On Nov 14, 2012
El Guapo: When Okada Driving was Banned in Aba -- My Eyes saw enuf Inventions!

Even Caterpillars Bike were Made -- Govt think say 'em get Brain
grin
school boy then, me enjoy am wella!!
Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by DAvIt0(m): 11:56am On Nov 14, 2012
mehn nice own
so d thing real
Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 14, 2012
she-wanna:
Okada na okada º°˚˚°ºoo . Fashola go still catch you o. Lol

N̶̲̥̅Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡ 3 to.....
For using double bikes as one means double offenses!
Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 14, 2012
chucky234: Which person daughter you wan put for risk with that modernized okada.
NOBODY DAUGHTER. MAKE THE MAN MARRY HIN OWN DAUGHTER. WHO TELL YOU SAY I WAN WAKE UP DEY LOOK THE SAME FACE FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. NO BE CRAZE BE DAT ? I AM LIKE PAUL. NO WIVES JUST CONCUBINES. SO I AM SURE THE CONCUBINE PAPA WILL NOT MIND IF I DROP HER OFF IN THAT JUST AS A ONE OFF grin grin
Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by cmespeak: 12:16pm On Nov 14, 2012
Inventions must start from smewhere instead of condeming people should be encouraged,dats where either the Govt. or private sector should cme in.Okadas have been banned.YES, but money must still be made, people must go bout their normal endeavors how do we go bout it?SIMPLE
Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by justi4jesu(f): 12:24pm On Nov 14, 2012
dis one no make sense abeg...e no go fit pass motor if hold up dey...penny wise,pound foolish.....
Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by ABJay1: 12:32pm On Nov 14, 2012
nuella_50: you give am money for marwa? eh d poor dude jst improvised with what he already owns joor.

What even makes you think they are two bikes, these are just scraps/parts/Junks put together with one bike engine.., after all you need more than two tyres to make this work. As for how it works, all you need is a simple gear and chain system. grin grin grin
Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by deletrue: 12:36pm On Nov 14, 2012
Okija_juju:

I am an engineer so I know all about making the impossible possible.. However, I am simply wondering how this picture works.. Two bikes, two different gear systems, two different brake systemts, Both brakes located originally on the right side of the bikes, both gear systems on the left side of the bikes.. How does he manage to work them and maintain a stable ride.. Or does he leav on bike on neutral and just ride one?! If so, what about braking?!

Basically, his design though ingenious, does not look plausible from here.. I need to see his design modifications upclose..
but you can see it in the midst of vehicles moving. If it has break other problems, i do not think it will be on the road. But as an engineer, please hastening up to tell nigerians how good (safe) this bike is to enable Fashola and other have a re think. The okada people needs to stay alive.
i think the two major reasons against them is that people use it for robbery, kidnapping and causing great disturbance as well as accidents.
Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by Meedu(m): 12:37pm On Nov 14, 2012
This one nko

Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by vascey(m): 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2012
okpara ugo:

The front tyres wont turn left or right. It has four tyres, so the two in front must be converted to work like that of a car before it moves smoothly.

If you look at the picture carefully, you'll notice that's precisely what the guy did. He used metal rods to connect the front wheels of both side bikes to a central steering system. The back is probably also connected at the seat level for stability.

I think its pretty simple but of course I'm no engineer.

I look at it and I see a quad bike in the making (used at the beach) but with significant modification.

If only people like our very own Okija-JayJay will help the guy out.

Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by sundaybam(m): 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2012
obadiah777: I KNOW. I GOOGLED IT wink wink APPARENTLY KEKE MARWA IS 4 MILLION NAIRA. SO I SEE WHY HE DID IT

He wan buy honda element ni. Keke marwa. maybe around #400000
Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by Tchibexs: 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2012
Abeg ds na d vry 1.okada men, mek una copy ds and improve on it.una nogo fit die
Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by vascey(m): 1:00pm On Nov 14, 2012
POLICE CAP:

I don't just know how pple reason...

I strongly feel dat picture was photo shoped

No atom of posibility from that picture...

Bia nwokem, will you lock up.
Enough of this ur photoshop yarns.
Or are you from Gambia?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Dead,many Injured In Multiple Car Crash In Lagos [photo] / All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) / Corporate Keke (Tricycle) Rider In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.