Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,510 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Fragrance - The Nigerian Artiste - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fragrance - The Nigerian Artiste (1031 Views)

Nigerian Artiste Displays His Drawing That Beats Monalisa Painting (pics) / Nigerian Artiste Claims Beyonce Stole her Music Video Look & Song.. Lol / ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fragrance - The Nigerian Artiste by Quesera: 1:58pm On Feb 04, 2008
The upcoming artiste 'Fragrance' is not only sexy but has the voice that can stand the test of time. What do you think?
Re: Fragrance - The Nigerian Artiste by trendy(f): 2:14pm On Feb 04, 2008
i dont agree, she's good and sexy, but she;'s not bringing anything new to the industry
Re: Fragrance - The Nigerian Artiste by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 04, 2008
@trendy,u sabi am.No doubt the chika fine but aspa singing,men i doubt
Re: Fragrance - The Nigerian Artiste by segunpc(m): 10:14am On Feb 05, 2008
me no know fragrance!

someone should pls post her pics and tell us the kind of music she is into.
Re: Fragrance - The Nigerian Artiste by darmys(f): 11:35am On Feb 05, 2008
go here to see her video for the song *lover and friend *

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=wzTeKMVvmcI

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity Showbiz Wasteland: Who Is Ur Most Boring Substandard Celebrity / Rate This Video!-- World Cup Song By Shakira / Aleksandr Pylyshenko Lies Next To Female African Lion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.