Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Nigerian Artiste Displays His Drawing That Beats Monalisa Painting (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Artiste Displays His Drawing That Beats Monalisa Painting (pics) (3950 Views)

Monalisa Chinda In University Of Port-Harcourt (Throwback Photo) / Nigerian Oresegun Olumide Displays His Drawing That Beats Monalisa Painting (pic / Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Marriage Introduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Artiste Displays His Drawing That Beats Monalisa Painting (pics) by olly12: 3:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
See paintings by a graduate of Yabatech, Oresegun Olumide.
These works are just so real, and can compete favourably with their likes around the world, just a few among many. ‪#‎AfricansRock‬
It has attracted over 20k likes on facebook
Let's give kudos to him
Photo Credit: Angela Uyi Dpa (facebook user).

www.xpressfashionstyles..com

Re: Nigerian Artiste Displays His Drawing That Beats Monalisa Painting (pics) by MCMXCVIII(m): 3:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
The only way it can beat The Monalisa painting is by it's cost price...that's all
Re: Nigerian Artiste Displays His Drawing That Beats Monalisa Painting (pics) by olly12: 4:01pm On Mar 10, 2016

Re: Nigerian Artiste Displays His Drawing That Beats Monalisa Painting (pics) by olly12: 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2016
smiley

Re: Nigerian Artiste Displays His Drawing That Beats Monalisa Painting (pics) by Came: 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
Wonderful !!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Artiste Displays His Drawing That Beats Monalisa Painting (pics) by CaroLyner(f): 4:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
That First Picture Is Awesome cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Artiste Displays His Drawing That Beats Monalisa Painting (pics) by tpiar: 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2016
disturbing.

btw, op, referencing other works in an attempt to get relevance for your own work, shows you are not confident in yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Artiste Displays His Drawing That Beats Monalisa Painting (pics) by Smellymouth: 4:55pm On Mar 10, 2016
The dude is a Genius
Re: Nigerian Artiste Displays His Drawing That Beats Monalisa Painting (pics) by queenaisha(f): 5:00pm On Mar 10, 2016
lots of love for this painting,keep up the good work..u would get the recognision you deserve soon..btw can i get the guy's number..i need a masterpiece painting of myself
Re: Nigerian Artiste Displays His Drawing That Beats Monalisa Painting (pics) by olly12: 7:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
tpiar:
disturbing.

btw, op, referencing other works in an attempt to get relevance for your own work, shows you are not confident in yourself.
Not my work...his name is Olumide

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Artiste Displays His Drawing That Beats Monalisa Painting (pics) by cruzita(f): 7:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
why can't naija recognise this guy na?this painting can compete even at international level.
Re: Nigerian Artiste Displays His Drawing That Beats Monalisa Painting (pics) by olly12: 7:48pm On Mar 10, 2016
cruzita:
why can't naija recognise this guy na?this painting can compete even at international level.
i tell you.....i like his work

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Artiste Displays His Drawing That Beats Monalisa Painting (pics) by olly12: 8:50pm On Mar 10, 2016
@Xfstyles....I like dat wink
Re: Nigerian Artiste Displays His Drawing That Beats Monalisa Painting (pics) by XfStyle: 9:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
smiley good piece
Re: Nigerian Artiste Displays His Drawing That Beats Monalisa Painting (pics) by whiz10(m): 9:34pm On Mar 10, 2016
тнaт ғιrѕт PIC, ιѕ noт paιnтιng. вυт ιғ ιт ιѕ, тнaт dυde ιѕ on a leagυe oғ нιѕ own... jeezz

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Artiste Displays His Drawing That Beats Monalisa Painting (pics) by ninovandross(m): 9:38pm On Mar 10, 2016
MCMXCVIII:
The only way it can beat The Monalisa painting is by it's cost price...that's all
I doubt it's by its cost price, if the painter where white then he will have a shot
Re: Nigerian Artiste Displays His Drawing That Beats Monalisa Painting (pics) by MCMXCVIII(m): 10:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
ninovandross:
I doubt it's by its cost price, if the painter where white then he will have a shot
don't get it wrong..he has got a good publicity exposure through BBC..let him go to London,join an art union..and wait for auction..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Artiste Displays His Drawing That Beats Monalisa Painting (pics) by LOVEGINO(m): 10:27pm On Mar 10, 2016
olly12:

See paintings by a graduate of Yabatech, Oresegun Olumide.
These works are just so real, and can compete favourably with their likes around the world, just a few among many. ‪#‎AfricansRock‬
It has attracted over 20k likes on facebook
Let's give kudos to him
Photo Credit: Angela Uyi Dpa (facebook user).

www.xpressfashionstyles..com
it's beautiful but u can't beat Ilu
Re: Nigerian Artiste Displays His Drawing That Beats Monalisa Painting (pics) by ninovandross(m): 10:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
MCMXCVIII:
don't get it wrong..he has got a good publicity exposure through BBC..let him go to London,join an art union..and wait for auction..
im.not talking about his publicity, am talking of his skin tone u think those guys will allow a black man's painting cost more than the monalisa

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Artiste Displays His Drawing That Beats Monalisa Painting (pics) by MCMXCVIII(m): 10:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
ninovandross:
im.not talking about his publicity, am talking of his skin tone u think those guys will allow a black man's painting cost more than the monalisa
Lol "Racism" you say..
Re: Nigerian Artiste Displays His Drawing That Beats Monalisa Painting (pics) by calobinna(m): 1:26am On Mar 11, 2016
*just my thoughts
I'm beginning to think Oresegun is pedophilic in nature, painting naked kids is something to be suspicious of... Hmmm!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Artiste Displays His Drawing That Beats Monalisa Painting (pics) by maskamdo(m): 4:11am On Mar 11, 2016
@O.p Nice painting, very very genius....... But don't compare it with d monalisa, cos it isn't just about d painting, infact its an ugly a** painting compared to thousands of other paintings around d world..... & I've wondered why d monalisa is what it is, but I am reminded often that d devil is in d detail(s)... Just like d oga @ d top observed about this genius of an artist & aptly put it.
Re: Nigerian Artiste Displays His Drawing That Beats Monalisa Painting (pics) by englishmart(m): 7:03am On Mar 11, 2016
is he an artiste or an artist?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Artiste Displays His Drawing That Beats Monalisa Painting (pics) by doctorgold(m): 9:26am On Mar 11, 2016
stop that!
beat monalisa bawo?
do you know that monalisa is a priceless art?.
as much as we adore his works because he is a genius and also one of us, arts goes beyond what you see. you need to understand the intent of the artist. please don't compare these with Monalisa yet.
Re: Nigerian Artiste Displays His Drawing That Beats Monalisa Painting (pics) by tpiar: 3:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
His pictures are lewd, i dont think they should be circulated all over the blogs like this.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Humilates Fellow Actor For Not Satisfying Her Sexually / Bbnaija's Jackye Madu Celebrates 24th Birthday With Jaw-dropping Photos / "That Thing Go Don Strong Die For Down" - Funmi Awelewa Mocks Adeniyi Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.