Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,243 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Binary Option Free Alert - Business (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert (99368 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert by wapmasta001(m): 12:53pm On Dec 15, 2012
omakay:

No underestimate those BOM people oooo.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
AINT UNDERESTIMATING DEM....C, IF I TELL YOU D TINS I NOTICE ON DIZ RDS EN?? U WONT BELIEVE.......BUT IF U R SURE A CURRENCY IS GONNA RISE ON UR MT4 AND IT RISES AND U BET IT ON BOM.....ONES D RESULT IN CLEAR ON MT4,,,,,DEN U WON DEM TOO......BUT D ONLY TIN DAT DIFFERENTIATE IT IS D SPIRIT BETWEEN VIRTUAL AND LIFE ACT.........
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by hydiciousb: 6:19pm On Dec 15, 2012
omakay:

It's a thing of quick logic.

But the problem is that you have to sow seeds a lot before you reap a bountiful harvest.

You need to be ready to sacrifice losses for up to 5 times before your profit comes.

I will explain more later.
do you knw much abt it? i have someone who told me his strategy is 200% sure but u knw some Nigerians nao...dem dey help BOM minimize losses as if na their papa company.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by natruetalk: 6:42pm On Dec 15, 2012
@fabolakers just seeing u mail.

reply sent. cheers
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by alarena(m): 7:09pm On Dec 15, 2012
natruetalk:

they accept my withdrawer request yesterday. although am yet to receive my dollar
My Oga i tuwaley 4 u ooo........ Pls i do love to talk to you privately..... kindly send me a small msg or a blank 1 to dis email add-
thnks and love to hr frm you soonest.... One Love ma BOSS''
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by natruetalk: 8:22pm On Dec 15, 2012
alarena: My Oga i tuwaley 4 u ooo........ Pls i do love to talk to you privately..... kindly send me a small msg or a blank 1 to dis email add- lanreotun@gmail.com
thnks and love to hr frm you soonest.... One Love ma BOSS''

message sent
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sunwalk(m): 9:52pm On Dec 15, 2012
omakay:

How do you go about your timing of entry?

Do you start the bet immediately the M5 candlestick begins?

Or you just place your bets at any time?
i will show u screen shots later
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by BL3zzY(f): 9:08am On Dec 16, 2012
SUNWALK thanks for the tutorial its working well on my demo acc bt have not try it on live acc
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by BL3zzY(f): 10:40am On Dec 16, 2012
dats wat i got in demo acc

Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sympathy55(m): 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2012
omakay:

Oga, no do any victory dance with VIRTUAL ACCOUNT oooooo

The servers feeding the data are quite different.

When you go REAL and you make such victory, then you can rejoice.

Until then, just don't get excited yet.

My 2 cents. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
well said my broda.i hope they will understand cos i have been saying it here everyday.hmmmm demo account is very easy but wen it comes to that live stuff bom go change face.so my advice to u guys is to stand with one strategy and marry that strategy very well so that wen u loose you wil know how to amend it.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by EnterPRO: 2:40pm On Dec 16, 2012
omakay:

Using .mq4 files can be very dangerous to your trades. These files are editable indicator scripts that still needs to be compiled using the META-EDITOR. The best of the two(.mq4 and .exe4) is usually .exe4. These files are in their complete and functional state and are therefore more stable than the former. If you still have to use it, please compile it with your META-EDITOR.

My two-cents.....

are you the one that mentioned setting up BOSS mode on a vps?

from what i gather, the indy has to be edited to include a sendmail() function, and then recompiled.

i've been able to get my MT4 to send me email alerts, which can then be forwarded to group addy (or email2sms service)

the only hurdle is that alerts will come for individual indies, and not if/when all the indies get activated at once. not sure how useful that is.

if u or the person that mentioned it can send me a PM, we can look into this together offline.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by EnterPRO: 2:45pm On Dec 16, 2012
BL3zzY: dats wat i got in demo acc

very very high risk ... cant say it was worth it sha

risk $48 for $2 on a real account? hmmmmmmmmnnnnnnn
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by caesaraba(m): 3:10pm On Dec 16, 2012
EnterPRO:

from what i gather, the indy has to be edited to include a sendmail() function, and then recompiled.

i've been able to get my MT4 to send me email alerts, which can then be forwarded to group addy (or email2sms service)

the only hurdle is that alerts will come for individual indies, and not if/when all the indies get activated at once. not sure how useful that is.

if u or the person that mentioned it can send me a PM, we can look into this together offline.

Thanks for your response. I was the one that made the suggestion. I'll send you a pm asap.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert by caesaraba(m): 3:17pm On Dec 16, 2012

No try am for live account o. That's exactly how I blew my 1st account. Just one loss is all you need to go to square zero.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by omakay(m): 3:42pm On Dec 16, 2012
EnterPRO:

I was not the one who dropped the suggestion. I saw it too and also loved the idea. Am not much of a programmer but i have had great interest in the idea. We will see how that can be very possible.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert by bizzman001: 4:58pm On Dec 16, 2012
Guys can i fund my bom a/c wit.fidelity visa debit naira card.i need a reply wit dis @ all i need a reply
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by wapmasta001(m): 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2012
CHRIST JESUS....AV NEVA SEEN ANYTIN DAT IS AS RISKY AS DIZ...... BOM IS VERY TRICK WITH RANDOM INDICES....IF YOU WANT TO SUFFER THEM....STOP TRADING RDS...EXCEPT RISE/FALL..OR STAY BETWEEN USING BOLINGER AND EMA....BOM DID SMTIN DIZ LAST FRIDAY....I WANTED TO PLACE SM SURE BETS.. ALL DEY KIP TELLING ME IS DAT....DIA SYSTEM IS MISSING SOME CRITICAL PRICING NONSENSE..... ONES YOU AV PRACTICE WELLA ON UR DEMO....AND USING UR SAME STRATEGY.....DIA IS NOTHING DEY CAN EXCEPT TO TELL U DAT DEY R MISSING PRICING RUBBISH......I.E ON CURRENCIES OOOOOOOOO.....I CANT WAIT FOR TRADE TO OPEN ON MONDAY..........
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by omakay(m): 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2012
wapmasta001:
CHRIST JESUS....AV NEVA SEEN ANYTIN DAT IS AS RISKY AS DIZ...... BOM IS VERY TRICK WITH RANDOM INDICES....IF YOU WANT TO SUFFER THEM....STOP TRADING RDS...EXCEPT RISE/FALL..OR STAY BETWEEN USING BOLINGER AND EMA....BOM DID SMTIN DIZ LAST FRIDAY....I WANTED TO PLACE SM SURE BETS.. ALL DEY KIP TELLING ME IS DAT....DIA SYSTEM IS MISSING SOME CRITICAL PRICING NONSENSE..... ONES YOU AV PRACTICE WELLA ON UR DEMO....AND USING UR SAME STRATEGY.....DIA IS NOTHING DEY CAN EXCEPT TO TELL U DAT DEY R MISSING PRICING RUBBISH......I.E ON CURRENCIES OOOOOOOOO.....I CANT WAIT FOR TRADE TO OPEN ON MONDAY..........

Man, you are on point. Same thing happened here too. I used that RUNBET strategy to double my VIRTUAL ACCOUNT as i showed you earlier. Only for me to switch to LIVE ACCOUNT and the tori just change leg oooooo...

I dey fear BOM.

Abeg, nothing is more surer than betting currency pairs.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by teeboy4x(m): 10:15pm On Dec 16, 2012
Oga make u take am easy with BOM oh
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sympathy55(m): 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2012
omakay:

Man, you are on point. Same thing happened here too. I used that RUNBET strategy to double my VIRTUAL ACCOUNT as i showed you earlier. Only for me to switch to LIVE ACCOUNT and the tori just change leg oooooo...

I dey fear BOM.

I KNEW THEY PROGRAMMED THAT LIVE PLATFORM COS THE SAME ISSUE HAPPENS TO ME WHEN I OPENED MY LIVE ACCOUNT.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by bizzman001: 10:26pm On Dec 16, 2012
@ all i need a reply
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by BL3zzY(f): 10:57pm On Dec 16, 2012
EnterPRO:

its too risky joor
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by BL3zzY(f): 11:00pm On Dec 16, 2012
wapmasta001:

yes ooo bro
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by lalaboy(m): 11:47pm On Dec 16, 2012
all these new stories i seem to be reading about random indices is disheartening and discouraging......pls is it the case that one cannot win consistently on random indices??
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Ivynwa(f): 1:20am On Dec 17, 2012
EnterPRO:

On a live account that does not make sense because one can use a $5 or $7 trade to make a $2 profit so why use $50. If you expose your money to them like that, I am sure they will employ their trick to get that money off you and you will lose everything in a blink of an eye.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Ivynwa(f): 1:22am On Dec 17, 2012
Happy belated birthday Dagr8
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sympathy55(m): 7:08am On Dec 17, 2012
MAY GOD PROTECT US THIS WEEK AS WE LAY OUR HANDS ON GREENS. GOOD MORNING GUYS LETS SEE WAT COMES OUT IN 2DAYS BUYING THINGS.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by natruetalk: 7:47am On Dec 17, 2012
let make some dollar

EUR/USD is strictly lower than 1.3156 at 07:13:51 GMT on 17-Dec-12
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by natruetalk: 8:15am On Dec 17, 2012
natruetalk: let make some dollar

bet Chopped
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by wapmasta001(m): 8:39am On Dec 17, 2012
omakay:

I dey fear BOM.

Yep nothn sure pass currencies o...nt to think of it. trading currencies is like doubling ur moni...if u place 2 trades and loss 1..it wud still cover up..y nt learn hw to trend wella dan risky big moni for rds..i noticed dat rds most times does nt even work with diz dojis etc...do you knw i placed a 5$ bet on rd75, and smtin dat has neva happened to d past candles happened dat time i placed dat ,moni.....
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by wapmasta001(m): 8:40am On Dec 17, 2012
natruetalk:

bet Chopped
Diz means eu started frm wia it stopped....me just day wake....c ma guy don dey chop moni....make nepa bring light mak i start to sharpen ma knife...e no go easy for dem diz week

Sympathy i hail oo....
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by wapmasta001(m): 8:41am On Dec 17, 2012
natruetalk: let make some dollar

Always b putting ur duration for d newbies

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102)

Dangote Drives Himself To Pastor Ituah's Place On Condolence Visit / What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose? / How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.