Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,022 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, (99839 Views)

How To Earn Regular Daily Income As A Driver With Roosca! - / How To Become An Email Copywriter And Earn 300k Every Month / How To Become An Email Copywriter And Earn A Comfortable Living With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Venzal: 12:01pm On Jun 02, 2020

Hi,

You are welcome to this thread.

In case you are a bit befuddled with my choice of words in the topic of this thread, allow me to quickly clarify…

By “enviable income” I mean an income that is between $850 – $1000/month and all the way up to $3k/month!

I decided not to legibly slap any of those figures in the heading of this thread because the business section of NL is already drowning in such hyped up, bogus claims.

Also, stating that in the heading would give the wrong people a wrong impression about this thread.

I wouldn't want that.

With that bit of prattle out of the way, I welcome you once again to this thread.

My name is Victor, popularly more known by my Nairaland moniker, Venzal.

In 2016, my Fiverr thread became a blessing to thousands of people…

Not because I shared anything special or magical, but it was because people were willing to LEARN and came in with open minds.

Here I am again…

I am going to offload some powerful information that has the potential to help you orchestrate an ENVIABLE income as an email copywriter.

I know I have previously tried to create other helpful threads since that 2016 thread and stopped halfway. But I promise to see this one all the way through.

What I will be showing you is how to become a really good email copywriter within the next 21 days so you can offer this skill as a service to STARVING businesses all around the world.

Now…

When a lot of people hear about copywriting their first thought is that "I have to be a badass writer to be a good copywriter."

I mean, it’s right there in the name!

You can take this to the bank, though…

The first and foremost SKILL you need to become a copywriter is NOT your writing skill.

What you mainly need is a mixture of CURIOSITY and a WILLINGNESS to read and read and read.

The reason is that the bulk of your copywriting work will happen at the research phase.

You research in-depth about a topic and that is when you are able to then construct simple sentences together to sell whatever it is you are selling based on the info you gathered from your research.

Fortunately for you, to crank out powerful emails for clients, you do not need to go through that much research.

But I am getting ahead of myself already.

We will dive into all of that meat in a bit.

The main thing I want you to know for now is that to become a successful copywriter, you don't have to possess Wole Soyinka levels of writing badassery.

You just have to be ready to do HARDCORE research.

If you think that is right up your alley, then I invite you to come with me on this incredible journey…

68 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Venzal: 12:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
THE SCOPE OF THIS THREAD:

I’m going to share the VARIOUS kinds of emails that clients need in droves and how to become good at writing these emails so you can offer them on Upwork, Fiverr and Freelancer.com.

Since 2017, I have taken a laidback approach to freelancing… because of other businesses I do, freelancing has been a part-time thing for me.

But for me, Upwork still remains the number 1 freelancing platform in the world.

Also, I’ve lately started to learn how to source for wayyyyy more deep-pocket clients outside of these freelancing platforms.

I am now looking at using email lists, ad campaigns, and LinkedIn to source for clients because I am in the middle of creating an agency.

My point is…

Whatever platform you choose to leverage on, what you are about to learn will work for you.

Whether you choose to source for clients on Upwork, or on Freelancer.com, or even outside of 'em platforms you are covered.

So for the next 2 – 3 weeks, I am going to drip feed you as much information as possible concerning this topic.

Some days you will get ONE lesson… and some other days you will get TWO lessons.

So strap yourself in and be ready to participate.

WHO IS THIS THREAD FOR?

This thread is perfect for you IF:

- You are tired of getting paid peanuts to write articles…
- You are already a freelancer looking for more lucrative skills to pounce on.
- You are a writer looking to earn from your skills…
- You are already a successful freelancer looking to branch into the writing field.

This will also work for you if you are NEW… but ONLY if you are ready to do your due diligence by putting in the HARD YARDS.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Venzal: 12:07pm On Jun 02, 2020
HERE ARE YOUR COMMITMENTS:

* You Need An Open Mind -- As I said earlier, the people who went ahead to make bank with the information from my former thread did it solely because they came willing to learn.

They asked questions, they actively participated, and they demanded clarity all the time.

NEVER be afraid to ask even 'dumb' questions or call me out on what you think/feel/perceive is wrong information.

* Never Miss a Lesson -- I will come back here over and over again to update this thread with new lessons over the course of the next 2 weeks.

You have to ensure you follow each lesson as they are being drip-fed you.

To ensure you are not missing out on anything, the smartest thing you could do right now is click "follow" at the bottom of this page so that you get notified each time a new topic drops.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Venzal: 12:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
LET’S DIVE IN…

Before I start any training at all, I like to talk about laying a solid foundation.

If you pay heed to the following and bring them to the table, you are giving yourself a good chance of succeeding with this training.

Firstly, not everyone who zips through the lessons and pages of this thread will make money with the information shared. It’s the truth.

While I’ll do my best to reveal everything as much as you need to get started, some people will read from page 1 to the last page and still fail with this. And that’s down to many factors.

The most common one being the FEAR to launch into the deep. i.e taking action.

You see, getting access to these lessons alone without putting into practice all that you learn is not enough to get results. Gaining knowledge is one thing and putting that knowledge into practice is quite another thing entirely.

So I am pleading with you, in order NOT to be among the percentage of people who will not make any headway with this, be ready to take action.

One of my FB friends once said: “An idiot who takes action is better than the genius who sits and thinks things through.”

So whatever you learn, in order to make it work, start taking action.

I can’t preach the importance of that enough.

Secondly, this thread on its own is not going to be the only thing you need.

While this will be chucked full with more than good-enough strategies to get you started and profitable as fast as possible, there are still other things you will need to learn that this thread may not have provided. There are other resources out there that you should also check out.

To even save costs you can make use of Google, Youtube, etc. But never stop learning and never stop improving.

Later on, I am also going to provide people you can learn from in a hands-on style on a daily basis. So be on the lookout.

Lastly, giving up shouldn’t be an option. Because this really works.

When you start out, things might be incredibly difficult for you. That is normal. A lot of things we start out as newbies need time to get used to.

But if on encountering a few difficulties, you decide to call it quits just a few weeks into your new business, then you may have missed a potentially great opportunity to carve out something sensational for yourself.

There is something called uninformed optimism…

It is the excitement people feel when they spot a new opportunity…

The brain picks up the signal that this is something that could benefit that person. It releases dopamine and gets the person optimistically excited about trying out this opportunity.

What happens to most people after this is that when they begin digging into this new opportunity, they start to see that work is actually required to succeed with it.

At this stage, their optimism starts to fade away…

Doubts start to creep in…

Fear shows its ugly face…

At this stage, the person is said to be experiencing informed pessimism.

From informed pessimism, they slip into the “valley of despair.”

This is the lowest of the lows.

...the nadir of the journey with this new thing.

It is at this stage that many, many people QUIT!

But those who persist and push through this phase will MOST likely start to see success.

They will get their first win.

With that win comes confidence.

Belief will come that “yes, I can do this.”

This stage is called informed optimism…

And that is why motivational speakers like to preach to you about never giving up. Because it aligns perfectly with how our brain treats new info.

Make of that little psychology lesson what you will.

That’s all for today.

COMING UP TOMORROW:

Lesson ONE: What is copywriting?
Lesson TWO: WHY Email Copywriting?
Lesson THREE: The $1k/Month Email Copywriting Breakdown.

Stay tuned!

/Peace, Love, & Light/

~Victor.

P.S. Got questions?

Don’t hesitate to have a field day below...

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by terrymason(m): 12:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
Chairman.. We are with you.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by OYENIYIJK: 12:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
Boss

Someone even talked of your post to me last week. He gave a testimony. This one also will shake the WORLD.

6 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by SolomonGrundy: 12:55pm On Jun 02, 2020
The boss is back shocked
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by WalkerMichael(m): 12:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
VENZAL IS BACK!!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by OYENIYIJK: 1:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
WalkerMichael:
VENZAL IS BACK!!!!
Na this man dey tell me grin
I have sent you a message on this Fiverr stuff before the thing started!!!
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Venzal: 2:40pm On Jun 02, 2020
OyeniyiJk, WalkerMichael, SolomonGrundy, and Terrymason... greeting you all specially. cool

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 02, 2020
How To Make Money From The URL Shortener Called Shorte.st.

You can actually make money by using url shorteners or by referring people to use url shorteners. If you are a blogger, this will be a good way of monetizing your blog.

And one of such url shorteners that I will recommend is Shorte.st.

You can join shorte.st through this link http://join-shortest.com/ref/dcde10966f?user-type=new

It's totally free to join. I made $20 in two weeks through shorte.st. This can be a very good passive income.

2 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by OYENIYIJK: 2:55pm On Jun 02, 2020
Venzal:
OyeniyiJk, WalkerMichael, SolomonGrundy, and Terrymason... greeting you all specially. cool

You are welcome.
Thanks sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Carmal90(m): 3:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
I am here.

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 02, 2020

You can actually make money by using url shorteners or by referring people to use url shorteners. If you are a blogger, this will be a good way of monetizing your blog.

You can join shorte.st through this link http://join-shortest.com/ref/dcde10966f?user-type=new

It's totally free to join. I made $20 in two weeks through shorte.st. This can be a very good passive income.

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by All4good: 4:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
Venzal:

My name is Victor, popularly more known by my Nairaland moniker, Venzal.

In 2016, my Fiverr thread became a blessing to thousands of people…

The name Venzal and Victor (at least on Nairaland) needs no introduction. It's a name ranking shoulder to shoulder with Nnamdi Azikiwe and Obafemi Awolowo.

How is Ghana? Or can I say Welcome Back, without a doubt.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Coolabbie: 4:16pm On Jun 02, 2020
Sitting pretty and tight.
Welcome back Venzal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by DealFinder(m): 4:47pm On Jun 02, 2020
Timely information. Thank you OP.

#following

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Parko(m): 5:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
Following

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Goalnaldo(m): 6:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
I register my presence here! I'm ready to be among the first disciples of this thread.

3 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Venzal: 6:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
All4good:

The name Venzal and Victor (at least on Nairaland) needs no introduction. It's a name ranking shoulder to shoulder with Nnamdi Azikiwe and Obafemi Awolowo.

How is Ghana? Or can I say Welcome Back, without a doubt.
shocked lol bro, take it easy o! Those men are eternal legends.

I didn't move to Ghana 'nymore; things changed. I've been right in Naija.

4 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Spiff20(m): 7:51pm On Jun 02, 2020
Following
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Goodluck418: 8:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
Been trying to become a copywriter for a long time now
But have not succeeded, I have read all kinds of material
(cashvertising, copywritibg handbook, boron letter etc)
But had problems with taking action.

Hope to overcome it on this thread.

9 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by curatorX: 8:20pm On Jun 02, 2020
Ticket booked. Venzal boss!
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Eberechi24(f): 8:53pm On Jun 02, 2020
geniusmaco:

Nice info.

Create a thread, don't confuse our confusion

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by OYENIYIJK: 8:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
Goalnaldo:
I register my presence here! I'm ready to be among the first disciples of this thread.

You again

You like money grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by AdoreHim: 9:42pm On Jun 02, 2020
Following
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Venzal: 9:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
Goodluck418:
Been trying to become a copywriter for a long time now
But have not succeeded, I have read all kinds of material
(cashvertising, copywritibg handbook, boron letter etc)
But had problems with taking action.

Hope to overcome it on this thread.
That's one of the reasons I am creating this thread.

I've discovered that starting with a smaller branch of copywriting is perhaps the best way to become a copywriter. Once you get the hang of copywriting, move on to have a bite at the full course -- by that time, everything becomes easier to understand and pursue.

Hoping you'd overcome your issues with taking action this time, though. It's action that brings in the dole.

10 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Goodluck418: 10:48pm On Jun 02, 2020
Venzal:

Hoping you'd overcome your issues with taking action this time, though. It's action that brings in the dole.

From the way everyone is hailing you, I think you are a great man (no caps)

If there is anyone that can do it, I think it would be you.

Ready to learn at the feet of the master.

4 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Goalnaldo(m): 11:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

You again

You like money grin grin
yes my brother. Apart from that $1.46 I made the other day. I have not been able to make a dime o. We must make it in life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by OYENIYIJK: 11:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
Goalnaldo:
yes my brother. Apart from that $1.46 I made the other day. I have not been able to make a dime o. We must make it in life.
Don't Give Up.
All gonna be WELL.

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Goalnaldo(m): 11:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

Don't Give Up.
All gonna be WELL.
amen

2 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Ayobamms: 11:40pm On Jun 02, 2020
Venzal:
LET’S DIVE IN…

Before I start any training at all, I like to talk about laying a solid foundation.

If you pay heed to the following and bring them to the table, you are giving yourself a good chance of succeeding with this training.

Firstly, not everyone who zips through the lessons and pages of this thread will make money with the information shared. It’s the truth.

While I’ll do my best to reveal everything as much as you need to get started, some people will read from page 1 to the last page and still fail with this. And that’s down to many factors.

The most common one being the FEAR to launch into the deep. i.e taking action.

You see, getting access to these lessons alone without putting into practice all that you learn is not enough to get results. Gaining knowledge is one thing and putting that knowledge into practice is quite another thing entirely.

So I am pleading with you, in order NOT to be among the percentage of people who will not make any headway with this, be ready to take action.

One of my FB friends once said: “An idiot who takes action is better than the genius who sits and thinks things through.”

So whatever you learn, in order to make it work, start taking action.

I can’t preach the importance of that enough.

Secondly, this thread on its own is not going to be the only thing you need.

While this will be chucked full with more than good-enough strategies to get you started and profitable as fast as possible, there are still other things you will need to learn that this thread may not have provided. There are other resources out there that you should also check out.

To even save costs you can make use of Google, Youtube, etc. But never stop learning and never stop improving.

Later on, I am also going to provide people you can learn from in a hands-on style on a daily basis. So be on the lookout.

Lastly, giving up shouldn’t be an option. Because this really works.

When you start out, things might be incredibly difficult for you. That is normal. A lot of things we start out as newbies need time to get used to.

But if on encountering a few difficulties, you decide to call it quits just a few weeks into your new business, then you may have missed a potentially great opportunity to carve out something sensational for yourself.

There is something called uninformed optimism…

It is the excitement people feel when they spot a new opportunity…

The brain picks up the signal that this is something that could benefit that person. It releases dopamine and gets the person optimistically excited about trying out this opportunity.

What happens to most people after this is that when they begin digging into this new opportunity, they start to see that work is actually required to succeed with it.

At this stage, their optimism starts to fade away…

Doubts start to creep in…

Fear shows its ugly face…

At this stage, the person is said to be experiencing informed pessimism.

From informed pessimism, they slip into the “valley of despair.”

This is the lowest of the lows.

...the nadir of the journey with this new thing.

It is at this stage that many, many people QUIT!

But those who persist and push through this phase will MOST likely start to see success.

They will get their first win.

With that win comes confidence.

Belief will come that “yes, I can do this.”

This stage is called informed optimism…

And that is why motivational speakers like to preach to you about never giving up. Because it aligns perfectly with how our brain treats new info.

Make of that little psychology lesson what you will.

That’s all for today.

Stay tuned!

/Peace, Love, & Light/

~Victor.

P.S. Got questions?

Don’t hesitate to have a field day below...

Boss on this one cool

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (56) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter / Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof / Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.