Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) - Phones (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) (160476 Views)

Operamini/ucweb6.7 Fbt Trick Ready S40 Phones Supported. / Re: Research & "fbt" Thread ( This Is Not A Chat Room ) / New Username & Password For Mtn Fbt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (Go Down)

Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by oyesjoy: 1:31pm On Jan 28, 2009
Dis boy does not hv any code 4 fbt,he's thief,
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by soolari(m): 1:52pm On Jan 28, 2009
Wht, this beef 4 nw and i dnt why u guyz behave lyke dis let cum 2gether as one and if anybdy is tryna hlp, let bear wif him and see wht cums out frm him b4 jumpin @him @lance still dnt no hw 2 use that ip 2 download oooo
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by soolari(m): 1:53pm On Jan 28, 2009
Wht, this beef 4 nw and i dnt why u guyz behave lyke dis let cum 2gether as one and if anybdy is tryna hlp, let bear wif him and see wht cums out frm him b4 jumpin @him @lance still dnt no hw 2 use that ip 2 download oooo
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by dammit4u(m): 1:54pm On Jan 28, 2009
@smartking olumade lance where is ur virtue&conscience. u take pleasure in dupin, lyin abt cert, workin in NNPC now a graduate of criminalogy, just 2 bad of u. i'm laughin at last :-):-):-) (good name is better dan silver nd gold). thou it's disgustin just try nd return tolu's money 4 God's sake. i'll be expectin u 2 come here nd say it boldly dat u've return his money. coward dat's wat u're. :-):-):-) laughin at last.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by babyabbey: 2:07pm On Jan 28, 2009
I can feel the HEAT! angry
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by MTNspy(m): 2:16pm On Jan 28, 2009
The questions for me are and remains :
Did Lance duped Toluxa of at least  N110,000? YES!
Did he lamely tried to explain it off that his 'brother' hijack his account and used it to perpetuate the act? YES!!
Did he claimed he holds a degree from India and works in NNPC? YES!
Did elements like Engrhamid tried to justify his act and seeked for understanding even when it was obvious it was a pre-empted act? YES!
Did the same 'engr' (?) hamid during a recent feud with Lance not entertained us with his outburst that Lance and smartking are indeed one and the same? YES!
Did the same hamid not stopped short of calling Lance a cheat in their recent spat? YES!

Now i refuse to accept the view that this matter should be left in the hands of both parties. As long as i am concerned Lance and those who gave him moral support when the issue was playing out are culpable and don't deserve any degree of respect.
I will not just peep here and leave like 'engr' hamid suggested we all do. In fact, i don't give a jack ass who and what he respects because he lacks the moral standing to tell me who and what a role model is. I am not impress by his 'guru' disposition and his lame expository on how Semidilyfe begs for tricks. How other people react to post on Nairaland is their personal choice and to think you are now painting the picture of an expert in forum decency is ridiculous. One only needs to view your spontaneous outburst in the past to draw up his/her conclusions.
Begging for tricks is far better than swindling. I, like many others even some of the 'gurus' do appeal to the conscience of good Nairalanders for tricks when it is neccessary.
For the records true maturity lies in calling a SPADE a SPADE. When the moderator-Dual Core gave a piece of his mind to Markenny whom i also find very irritating and may be the focus of my next essay, we were all smiling and jumping. Now i am giving the infamous Lance a piece of mine and all hell is letting loose. Please spare me the sermons. I already got loads of that stufff on Sunday in church and react dispassionately to my submissions.

@finni
You are a clown. PERIOD!
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Markenny(m): 2:20pm On Jan 28, 2009
ther later collect am

Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by vrank23401(m): 2:20pm On Jan 28, 2009
The whole idea is encript your ur ip or should i say ur no. B4 connecting yf 2 hellow. so go out nd look for the latest b, i rest my, @ billgates i get small yarns for you.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by babyabbey: 2:23pm On Jan 28, 2009
@all, has anyone been able to get YF+MTN to work? please,
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by babyabbey: 2:25pm On Jan 28, 2009
@vrank, are you on YIM now?
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by pcworld1(m): 2:34pm On Jan 28, 2009
research & fbt thread (this is not a chat room), you guys shud understand that and face what d thread is meant for, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by gloaded(m): 2:42pm On Jan 28, 2009
MTN on FREEDOM does work. My word of advice is dat u concentrate on your researches. What is needed is a little tweak in the cheat. Your ips or ports are not relevant to MTN ACCESS. My 2 cent.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by dammit4u(m): 2:44pm On Jan 28, 2009
@initiallize pls take it easy wit d guy wey don finish. (omode oni mo eko je ko ma ra lowo).
@all let's work on dis zain stuff, cos zain must bow.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by babyabbey: 2:48pm On Jan 28, 2009
@gloaded, would you mind putting me through, im willing to learn pls, thanks, are you on YIM, we can chat if you wouldnt mind.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by semid4lyfe(m): 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2009
engrhamid:

I think its high time i stopped this intimacy between myself n fools in here. Semid, @first, u called me armchair eminent engr,i over looked your statement just because i don't wanna have something against u, u came to yim pleading for all u did in public, i accepted u,i realized u r nothing but a begger who chat wit someone on yim n ask for illegal browsing n d likes n comes in here to show off, I over looked u. U did d samething insulting stan and i, what forgiveness do u still need from me. I will continue to give respect to azeez,infobaba n d rest who comes in here n see your foolishness n leave without posting just cos they have no response to your stupid acts.

Wow!So,I was finally able to elicit a response from the eminent armchair engineer-----------I guess today must be my lucky day. You must think you're all high and mighty to say I came to plead and you forgave me. Damn!U're so full of crap and I just realized you're one egotistical fool and a religious bigot at that (------I still remember your 1st words to me on YIM when I buzzed you then-------- if not that I'm a moslem I won't  talk to you -----as if religion has anything to do with it). No wonder you're always so quick to lay claim to being the discoverer of FBT's as if there's a million dollars attached to it and please cut the crap about me begging you for FBT cos the way I see it we had a mutually beneficial relationship when the going was good.One more thing,do you really expect me to suck up to you like you suck up to the peeps u mentioned above just because you helped me once with FBT? Jeez! You're even more pathetic than I thought.

The way I see it,the only reason u're not talking to me is because I pointed out the connection between you and lance ,the inconsistencies in your story  (when you tried to absolve yourself from lance vader) and how you tried to rationalize his actions back then.Like I always say my conscience is nurtured by truth and I speak it at all times irrespective of who it annoys or hurts.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 28, 2009
You guys should please discontinue with the beefs and focus on the purpose of this thread. What I dont like to see when I log on is people at each others throats, cursing and using abusive words on others.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by talk2medo(m): 3:20pm On Jan 28, 2009
E shi ma ri ran wo!
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by finni(m): 3:21pm On Jan 28, 2009
@initialize, that will die initializing, lance might av done wrong before but what u fail to understand is that he's more relevant than you're on this forum. You av said it all; that u dont drop/give fbt to anybody so what the hell are u doing on this thread? "ma lo teri si o. Ki o ma baa di Ajirebi"
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by core2duo(m): 3:22pm On Jan 28, 2009
Error
java.lang.SecurityException: Access denied errcode=2 and suite settings is set to allowed. I can mtn's juju is working.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by dammit4u(m): 3:27pm On Jan 28, 2009
@all zain rocks again. just add %2f, let me try downloadin if it wil work.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by talk2medo(m): 3:43pm On Jan 28, 2009
@ Core2
I support U jare.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Markenny(m): 3:43pm On Jan 28, 2009
MTN_spy:

The questions for me are and remains :
Did Lance duped Toluxa of at least  N110,000? YES!
Did he lamely tried to explain it off that his 'brother' hijack his account and used it to perpetuate the act? YES!!
Did he claimed he holds a degree from India and works in NNPC? YES!
Did elements like Engrhamid tried to justify his act and seeked for understanding even when it was obvious it was a pre-empted act? YES!
Did the same 'engr' (?) hamid during a recent feud with Lance not entertained us with his outburst that Lance and smartking are indeed one and the same? YES!
Did the same hamid not stopped short of calling Lance a cheat in their recent spat? YES!

Now i refuse to accept the view that this matter should be left in the hands of both parties. As long as i am concerned Lance and those who gave him moral support when the issue was playing out are culpable and don't deserve any degree of respect.
I will not just peep here and leave like 'engr' hamid suggested we all do. In fact, i don't give a jack ass who and what he respects because he lacks the moral standing to tell me who and what a role model is. I am not impress by his 'guru' disposition and his lame expository on how Semidilyfe begs for tricks. How other people react to post on Nairaland is their personal choice and to think you are now painting the picture of an expert in forum decency is ridiculous. One only needs to view your spontaneous outburst in the past to draw up his/her conclusions.
Begging for tricks is far better than swindling. I, like many others even some of the 'gurus' do appeal to the conscience of good Nairalanders for tricks when it is neccessary.
For the records true maturity lies in calling a SPADE a SPADE. When the moderator-Dual Core gave a piece of his mind to Markenny whom i also find very irritating and may be the focus of my next essay, we were all smiling and jumping. Now i am giving the infamous Lance a piece of mine and all hell is letting loose. Please spare me the sermons. I already got loads of that stufff on Sunday in church and react dispassionately to my submissions.

@finni
You are a clown. PERIOD!

@MTN SPY.What marvels me is that peoples ignorance and stupidity could attain such a superlative stage that evades all control.You can hardly boost of any research accomplished still you stay on this Research thread,morning,day and night.this particular fact brings to bear what could be the real intention of this guy.Does it mean he is on a campaign of calumny or better still i will take recourse to the suggestion that he is perturbed and tormented by the so called juvenile deliquency.well,am optimistic.i think the best answer i will be charitable enough to offer you is the virus with the nomenclature 'DOUBLE DEMON'.if after this and you still have the effrontery to pour your poisonless venom on me then bear in mind that it will be your last time on your computer.after i might have given you the promised gift.And please i want you to take cognizance  of the reality that you constitute a nuisance to both the atmosphere and spirit of tranquility that dwells in Nland and as such you will not be tolerated.

@Dualcore,at least if you forget the day your mother gave birth to you,am sure you can still recall that you once admonished me in a fraternal spirit not to paste my craps here on Nland in order to avoid blocking.Little did i know that you will descend so low from your highly revered echelon to what that can never be imagined. warn MtnSpy for me as you once warned Honsule.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by lancevader(m): 3:49pm On Jan 28, 2009
I wondar why people hate lance vader ha.bi kuz i postd fbt wen people culdnt browse thereby helpng people.i kan feel the heat nd hätrd.hm.m.m. Mi idnt beef ani1 and i wunt.i wunt stop dropng fbt trickz.il kip dropng it.if u no u dnt like it.dn go nd trow ur self in the lagon.si hw u guys insult mi.u tink i kant reply.am just takng it kul wth u guys.okay.just kip it up.okay.aniway i knw wat 2do. At nite guys il post mtntrick new ip nd port wth the trick nd alzo the trick for yf.il post it in here live nd direct.if u tink u have yftrick and dnt wana post it il.by nite.and post it afta that u guys go nd say i copy paste.mi of al people .ha.aniway i rest my case til i knw wat 2do.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Czarskit(m): 3:51pm On Jan 28, 2009
Too many 'grammatics'. . .
Wish y'all culd do some 'research & trick posting' instead.
This thread is now labelled the 'Free Beefing Thread'. . .
Make una cari una beef go YiM or a new thread perhaps. Seems u were all gud friends b4 but d devil came in. . .
Y'all settle ur scores elsewhere abeg. . .
All I know is that 'Lance is a stupid guru'. . .
Helping me won't make me like u, it'll b much beta if u help urslf by getting some brain!
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by talk2medo(m): 3:52pm On Jan 28, 2009
[size=20pt]Ye Paaaaaaa![/size]
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Markenny(m): 4:01pm On Jan 28, 2009
talk2medo Report to moderator 196.201.34.165
have mine
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by talk2medo(m): 4:05pm On Jan 28, 2009
[size=16pt]Why?[/size]
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by lancevader(m): 4:14pm On Jan 28, 2009
Sie insult again.hm.God help nd blez u, fbt. Aluta contiua.victoria acerta
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by semid4lyfe(m): 4:17pm On Jan 28, 2009
Markenny:

@MTN SPY.What marvels me is that peoples ignorance and stupidity could attain such a superlative stage that evades all control.You can hardly boost of any research accomplished still you stay on this Research thread,morning,day and night.this particular fact brings to bear what could be the real intention of this guy.Does it mean he is on a campaign of calumny or better still i will take recourse to the suggestion that he is perturbed and tormented by the so called juvenile deliquency.well,am optimistic.i think the best answer i will be charitable enough to offer you is the virus with the nomenclature 'DOUBLE DEMON'.if after this and you still have the effrontery to pour your poisonless venom on me then bear in mind that it will be your last time on your computer.after i might have given you the promised gift.And please i want you to take cognizance  of the reality that you constitute a nuisance to both the atmosphere and spirit of tranquility that dwells in Nland and as such you will not be tolerated.

@Dualcore,at least if you forget the day your mother gave birth to you,am sure you can still recall that you once admonished me in a fraternal spirit not to paste my craps here on Nland in order to avoid blocking.Little did i know that you will descend so low from your highly revered echelon to what that can never be imagined. warn MtnSpy for me as you once warned Honsule.

Please next time,read and make the necessary corrections to your post before you hit the reply button cos in your quest to sound like some1 who actually saw the four walls of an academic institution you have only succeeded in  appearing very foolish.Talking about juvenile delinquency-------I think no one has exhibited that trait more than you on this thread with all the fake download screenshots and unnecessary hype you make about been able to download and browse when with an APN when everyone knows it is down.We all know those who have contributed to the FBT revolution and sadly you ain't one of them------you're just one of the noise makers as far as I'm concerned.

Finally,don't even think of threatening me or telling me it will be my last time on my PC or NL cos doing so will be akin to you digging your grave cos I 'll take you down faster than a pill of cyanide will.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by honsule(m): 4:26pm On Jan 28, 2009
@markenny.did D.C ever warned me somewhere on this thread that am not aware of?pls i want to know.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Grizzly(m): 4:31pm On Jan 28, 2009
*peeps in*
*looks left and right*
*copies down some cheats*
*updates his grammer* shocked shocked
*leaves* cool
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Czarskit(m): 4:35pm On Jan 28, 2009
Abeg oh! When I come baq I want 2 c 'Browsing Tricks' & not 'Beef Talk'. . .
Enuff is enuff!. . . Tricks pls. . .

@ Grizzly
U funi no b little. . .dese grammaz fit kill 'english'. . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169)

Nokia Secret Codes(Revealed Here). / Full Meaning Of Some Common Slang's Use In Chatting / Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88