Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Portharcourt "Another Home For Akwaibomite" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Portharcourt "Another Home For Akwaibomite" (774 Views)

Why Do Mostly Igbos Travel Home For Christmas? / What Time Do You Leave Home For Work/school / Why Didn't You Go Home For 2012 Yuletide? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Portharcourt "Another Home For Akwaibomite" by OnlyemmyM(m): 12:47pm On Nov 14, 2012
Recently i came to find out that majority of people living in Portharcourt are Mainly Akwa ibom, But my pain is that many of them especially girls are here to make money , they engage in sex trade, They forgot their first appointment which is Houseboy and House girls, But i beg you in the name of God not to employ house grow up boy to be of help, Because if you do, I promise you that he will help you including your wife, God bless Akwa ibom men in the Waist, So be very carefull while choosing a helper from Akwa ibom, Am also a native of Akwa ibom too
Re: Portharcourt "Another Home For Akwaibomite" by Switup: 7:32pm On Nov 15, 2012
Some one on NL always says and i quote 'if u must smoke dont type and if you must type dont smoke' is that too difficult to gulp in...??

Hope you can see that virtually every NLder ignored you because as they say; silence is the best answer for a fool. Anyway you are not a fool, you are an idiota who needs help......

Do have a nice life........

End of discussion.................
Re: Portharcourt "Another Home For Akwaibomite" by OnlyemmyM(m): 7:03am On Nov 16, 2012
Thank's for the compliment, But let the truth be admitted.

(1) (Reply)

Wonders Shall Never Cease / 7 Deadly Things You Won't Believe Most Pple Survive / Happy Birthday Honeric01!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.