Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,654 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Mega Strike Hits Europe: LIVE UPDATES - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mega Strike Hits Europe: LIVE UPDATES (8687 Views)

Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe / Over 400 People Dead, 1000 Injured As Massive Earthquake Hits Nepal / Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mega Strike Hits Europe: LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 14, 2012
agitator:

after them protest and fight for better things, Africans go carry their poverty go enjoy wetin Europeans don fight for. LONG THROAT AFRICANS. No wonder Asians dey call us monkeys. angry angry angry

Me? or the general-African?
Re: Mega Strike Hits Europe: LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 14, 2012
Who will they blame it on this time?

So far, I havent seen any black person in those pictures. Even my Edo sisters in Italy no dey show face.
Re: Mega Strike Hits Europe: LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:

Me? or the general-African?

Guy. cheesy

You still dey nairaland? I think say you don kill yaself grin

Or is it your ghost on nairaland cheesy cheesy
Re: Mega Strike Hits Europe: LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 14, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

So far, I havent seen any black person in those pictures. Even my Edo sisters in Italy no dey show face.

Market for ashawo go everly sell grin
Re: Mega Strike Hits Europe: LIVE UPDATES by packman: 4:16pm On Nov 14, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

[size=15pt]MUST YOU COMMENT WHATS YOUR PROBS SEF ALL THIS NAIRALANDERS THAT SPIT SHIT FROM THEIR STINKY PIT CALLED MOUTH [/size]
Re: Mega Strike Hits Europe: LIVE UPDATES by solomonkane(m): 4:22pm On Nov 14, 2012
See people protesting against (necessary) policies that affect their well being, here for Naija; call people to protest for a just cause or even their own rights, they will call you "jobless", "paid opposition agent" and what not or will tell you things like:

The sun is too hot.
My oga will sack me if he/she sees me protesting.
I have a family at home.
I am too busy.
It won't change anything.
Them go pay me?
I have money so it doesn't concern me.

AND

the most annoying one: GOD WILL SAVE US.
Re: Mega Strike Hits Europe: LIVE UPDATES by OkwaIfugo(m): 4:22pm On Nov 14, 2012
Spain is in a big mess these days.
Re: Mega Strike Hits Europe: LIVE UPDATES by solhenawo: 4:24pm On Nov 14, 2012
WHAT DO WE DO? RUN OR FIGHT.
A common reason for emigration or revolution is the quest for a better living. The dilemma faced by nigerian youth as a result of UNEMPLOYMENT is whether to emigrate or revolt.
A common thread to the revolution in the middle east and north africa is the soul crushing high rate of YOUTH UNEMPLOYMENT and NEGLECT. The non existence of employment opportunities can be a powerful catalyst for mass emigration or revolution.
We are deluding ourselves if we believe the situation will change as the govt has shown no sincere approach to tackle the epidemic. Todays society is failing to deliver on its promise to young people , especially the ' schooled' youth. The several govt policies have either been inaccurate or dishonestly executed.
As we have learnt over the years that knowledge is power; widespread youth unemployment is a facet of a deeper failure. The society we are inheriting today is a damaged one. The industries, financial services,goverment are all struggling and are finally running out of 'fuel' but its the youth that are bearing the PAINS.
Youth unemployment has intensified crime growth and competition of the worst kind - driving down salaries,laying off,increasing temporary work - giving employers the 'freedom' to hire and fire, giving workers to compete with 3000 others for every vacant job.
The song been sang everywhere now is 'ENOUGH IS ENOUGH' . We possibly won't find solution by running awayfrom the country so we have to 'STAY & FIGHT' to achieve a structural revolution; we need to muster unity and strenght to mount a resistance to the bosses( who are waging war on job , services and education) and goverment ( at all levels).
We have a right to good life, good work and good future. Let's demostrate our frustration by joining the fight against UNEMPLOYMENT and VICTIMIZATION.
Join our group 'NIGERIAN YOUTH AGAINST UNEMPLOYMENT and VICTIMIZATION.
Re: Mega Strike Hits Europe: LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 14, 2012
pDude: Nigerian youths have not suffered yet. They still have money to buy blackberry phones and pose. Imagine in Lagos, where the most of the subsidy protest would have made the most impact, they turned it into a holiday carnival/jamboree.

Instead of my people to be protesting, they will baff up, looking nice like they were going to a party, troop to MKO square and listen to Terry G, Banky W and Tuface entertain them. Many girls will dress in their best so that they will be toasted. Instead of protesting, you all were jomboree-ing, toasting and being toasted.

Nigerians are still very comfortable.

...and will Insha Allah remain very comfortable because Africa holds the key to the world's future

1 Like

Re: Mega Strike Hits Europe: LIVE UPDATES by rodeo0070(m): 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2012
“People shouldn't be afraid of their
government. Governments should be
afraid of their people.”
We still H̲̣̣̣̥ɑ̤̥̈̊vє̲̣̥ a long way to go in Nigeria...
Re: Mega Strike Hits Europe: LIVE UPDATES by rodeo0070(m): 5:01pm On Nov 14, 2012
DJTee:

...and will Insha Allah remain very comfortable because Africa holds the key to the world's future
Remember that fingers are not equal my brother...
Re: Mega Strike Hits Europe: LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2012
pDude:

Guy. cheesy

You still dey nairaland? I think say you don kill yaself grin

Or is it your ghost on nairaland cheesy cheesy

Beware, soul brother !!!
Re: Mega Strike Hits Europe: LIVE UPDATES by mickjagger(m): 6:23pm On Nov 14, 2012
Europe...Goodbye and GOOD RIDDANCE!
Re: Mega Strike Hits Europe: LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2012
AM BACK WITH MORE PICTURES
Re: Mega Strike Hits Europe: LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 14, 2012

14:55 GMT:

Union members and students have run wild in the streets of Rome along the Tiber river, throwing firecrackers, bottles and ripping down street signs, ANSA cites police as saying. Up to 50 people have reportedly been arrested. Armored cars were deployed and teargas was fired to disperse hardliner demonstrators who lobbed rocks near Rome’s Synagogue
Re: Mega Strike Hits Europe: LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 14, 2012
Re: Mega Strike Hits Europe: LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 14, 2012

14:10 GMT: The face-off between police and protesters in Madrid has ended for the time being. After sporadic clashes, demonstrators have finally backed down from the police cordon near the iconic Plaza de Cibeles in the heart of the city.
Re: Mega Strike Hits Europe: LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2012

14:02 GMT: A young man is being dragged from his bicycle by riot police in Madrid as the atmosphere on the streets of the capital remains tense.
Re: Mega Strike Hits Europe: LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2012

14:00 GMT: Leaflets which read 'they leave us without a future' are scattered throughout the streets of Madrid.
Re: Mega Strike Hits Europe: LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 14, 2012

13:45 GMT:

The 5,000-strong protest in Athens has ended peacefully. The demonstrators concluded their march on Syntagma Square, which has been the focus of mass anti-austerity protests since 2010.

13:30 GMT: A young protester is visibly distraught after suffering a head injury during clashes with police in the northeastern Spanish city of Tarragona.
Re: Mega Strike Hits Europe: LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 14, 2012

[imghttp://rt.com/files/news/austerity-protest-europe-arrest-657/i8c75cbcf7c5bfec82770de2845831117_a7qp4xicyaakt_d.jpg_large-copy.jpg][/img]
Re: Mega Strike Hits Europe: LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 14, 2012
In another news, 700,000 Americans petition the White House to secede from the US

Also; Israel calls up reservists, gets ready for Gaza invasion
Re: Mega Strike Hits Europe: LIVE UPDATES by TheOP1(m): 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2012
wow the worlds population is going bunkers.
Re: Mega Strike Hits Europe: LIVE UPDATES by pak: 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2012
All these news is getting really weird and uncomfortable.

It starting to remind me of Isaiah 8 v 21 - 22

Distressed and hungry, they will roam through the land; when they are famished, they will become enraged and, looking upward, will curse their king and their God.

Then they will look toward the earth and see only distress and darkness and fearful gloom, and they will be thrust into utter darkness.
Re: Mega Strike Hits Europe: LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2012
The OP: wow the worlds population is going bunkers.

It's something in the Atlantic ocean.
Re: Mega Strike Hits Europe: LIVE UPDATES by pak: 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2012
I've always felt that Europe and America might fall (as the dominant world powers) in the next generation. Especially europe

The coming generation seem not to have the discipline and attitude (to work) of their forbearers - you can say they are living on past glory. They mostly grew up to find things very easy for them but really do not know what it takes to achieve it. Call it the spoilt kid syndrome.

The future belongs to Asia (the far east - they have the workforce, the middle east will always have their oil, at least for a while) and Africa (if we can curb our corruption and leadership issues)
Re: Mega Strike Hits Europe: LIVE UPDATES by urpee28(m): 11:49pm On Nov 14, 2012
they were sponsored by subsidy thieves assuming it's in nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obama: Gaddafi's Death A Warning To Others - Who's he threatening? / ECOWAS Military Leaders To Discuss Niger Coup At Ghana Summit / The Last Testament Of Muammar Ghadaffi (last Speech On Tv)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.