Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Best Countries In Europe To Visit? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Countries In Europe To Visit? (2091 Views)

Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To / Photos: Top 10 Best Countries To Live In The World 2013 / Best Countries In Europe To Go & Hustle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Countries In Europe To Visit? by deniyor: 6:19pm On Nov 14, 2012
I have never been to Europe, and I'm considering a 3 wk trip to Europe but not sure where exactly I want to go.
What countries in Europe would you suggest and why? What would be a great site to see in the country suggested.

Thanks in advance for your opinion
Re: Best Countries In Europe To Visit? by deniyor: 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2012
Any ideas anyone?
Re: Best Countries In Europe To Visit? by mystogan(m): 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2012
Amsterdam, Paris, Berlin, any-day bro,those are my pick.
Re: Best Countries In Europe To Visit? by deniyor: 11:16pm On Nov 15, 2012
mystogan: Amsterdam, Paris, Berlin, any-day bro,those are my pick.

Thanks bro, those are great choices.
Re: Best Countries In Europe To Visit? by 1k001(m): 11:18pm On Nov 15, 2012
It depends on what kind of holiday you want. I've never not loved going to a new place. I just drop my bags and get lost, so much fun!

So the question is what kind of holiday do you want
Re: Best Countries In Europe To Visit? by deniyor: 6:22am On Nov 16, 2012
1k001: It depends on what kind of holiday you want. I've never not loved going to a new place. I just drop my bags and get lost, so much fun!

So the question is what kind of holiday do you want

I don't mind going to new places. I like historical sites or places with a nice story to go with it - something memorable.
Re: Best Countries In Europe To Visit? by jaybee3(m): 6:28am On Nov 16, 2012
Historical sites => Rome/barcelona
Shopping => Paris/milan/london
Scenery => monaco/lisbon/venice
Re: Best Countries In Europe To Visit? by deniyor: 12:58pm On Nov 20, 2012
jay bee: Historical sites => Rome/barcelona
Shopping => Paris/milan/london
Scenery => monaco/lisbon/venice

Thanks bro, much appreciated.
Re: Best Countries In Europe To Visit? by koolmd: 6:52pm On Nov 21, 2012
deniyor:

Thanks bro, much appreciated.

Amsterdam,Netherlands is also a very good place for history. I tell you 12th Century history is preserved in this city!!
Re: Best Countries In Europe To Visit? by omega25red(m): 7:01pm On Nov 21, 2012
you should probably start out with Italy (rome) There are lots of things to see and places to go.

after that you can graduate to France (Paris) with all their museums and monuments

if you survive that (lol) then you can go to greece.

To see museums and many weed stores and redlight district go to Amsterdam (Not the only thing there but people would defer to this as what they have to offer)
Re: Best Countries In Europe To Visit? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 21, 2012
mystogan: Amsterdam, Paris, Berlin, any-day bro,those are my pick.
He said countries not city..
France, Germany and Holland
Re: Best Countries In Europe To Visit? by 1k001(m): 6:32pm On Nov 24, 2012
Most European places are great to visit, can't do much wrong going to any of them.

From my experience, I have to first rep a city I lived in for 6 years - Dublin. Great city with a lot of character. Many historical sites in the rest of the country that are worth visiting too. Advantage with Dublin and Irealand is it's smaller than much of the rest of Europe and quite easy to navigate and see most of it within a short time.

Turkey (not strictly european) is a great place. I visited a coastal town that had a number of UNESCO world heritage sites, was well worth it. Great friendly people, good healthy food and nice weather too.

London the traditional Nigerian vacation spot doesn't do it for me. Worth a visit i guess to see the usual stuff but i am not too fond of it

(1) (Reply)

Help, Which Country Should I Travel To?? / Help! I'm Travelling To Ghana, I Have Some Questions. / Do Nigerians Go On Vacations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.