Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,385 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Bluetooth Not Found In Control Panel And Device Driver Anymore - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Bluetooth Not Found In Control Panel And Device Driver Anymore (2071 Views)

Pls Help My Pc Bluetooth Not Working / How To Enable God Mode Control Panel In Windows / My Laptop Speakers Are Not Working Anymore, Wat Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bluetooth Not Found In Control Panel And Device Driver Anymore by haibe(m): 7:08pm On Nov 14, 2012
Hello computer gurus, please i have been using my bluetooth for sometime on my laptop but just today when i switched on my laptop i couldnt find the bluetooth facilities in control panel and i also checked device drivers but i couldnt also find the"bluetooth radio" there, hp wireless assistant says bluetooth and wlan are disabled and cant be enabled with hp wirless assistant, please i need help, what do i do, i use windows 7..thanks in advance.
Re: Bluetooth Not Found In Control Panel And Device Driver Anymore by Maleeq(m): 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2012
Did you by chance run through your BIOS settings? For once, I switched off my radio card (wireless and bluetooth) from the BIOS...it ended up not showing in the control panel too.
Re: Bluetooth Not Found In Control Panel And Device Driver Anymore by haibe(m): 10:05pm On Nov 14, 2012
Maleeq: Did you by chance run through your BIOS settings? For once, I switched off my radio card (wireless and bluetooth) from the BIOS...it ended up not showing in the control panel too.

I dont tink so but how can i access my bios?
Re: Bluetooth Not Found In Control Panel And Device Driver Anymore by Maleeq(m): 12:25pm On Nov 15, 2012
Not sure sure about the HP, but you can press either the F2 or DEL button on just after you power-on the laptop.
Re: Bluetooth Not Found In Control Panel And Device Driver Anymore by legalwealth(m): 10:34am On Nov 18, 2012
haibe: Hello computer gurus, please i have been using my bluetooth for sometime on my laptop but just today when i switched on my laptop i couldnt find the bluetooth facilities in control panel and i also checked device drivers but i couldnt also find the"bluetooth radio" there, hp wireless assistant says bluetooth and wlan are disabled and cant be enabled with hp wirless assistant, please i need help, what do i do, i use windows 7..thanks in advance.

Restore your PC to an earlier time lets say 2 weeks back.
You won't loose any file but you will loose applications you installed starting from the day of the restore point chosen up till the day you initiated the restore.

I've solved such of these issues a lot of time as it mostly occur on HP 6s laptops.

What is the model of the laptop anyway?
Re: Bluetooth Not Found In Control Panel And Device Driver Anymore by Phanstorm(m): 11:56am On Nov 18, 2012
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo Dell Latitude E5510 For Sale / Buy Neatly Used HP 250 G1 Laptop @49k The Specs Are: / Cheapest Data Subscription For MTN, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat And Their Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.