Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

What Keeps You Going, Despite Life's Struggles And Pains - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Keeps You Going, Despite Life's Struggles And Pains (8949 Views)

Crazy Bills Everywhere Despite No Regular Power Supply / What Keeps You Going When You Are Down? / What Keeps You Busy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Keeps You Going, Despite Life's Struggles And Pains by stupor(m): 1:09pm On Nov 15, 2012
First of all thanks for the write-up.

What keeps me going !

1.God Almighty

2.Music.
2.Music.
3.Hard core rap Hip Hop Music.
4.Movies.
4.Comedy.
5.Books
5.Hard core rap Hip hop Music

6.God Almighty
Re: What Keeps You Going, Despite Life's Struggles And Pains by AkinDavid2: 1:09pm On Nov 15, 2012
The Word of God and Prayer! ain't got no push without it smiley
Re: What Keeps You Going, Despite Life's Struggles And Pains by Dopefiend(m): 1:17pm On Nov 15, 2012
My best friend cannabis sativa nd his couzin cannabis indica

And d light at d end of d tunnel tho PHCH wan dey tap frm d light smal smal angry
Re: What Keeps You Going, Despite Life's Struggles And Pains by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 15, 2012
Life's Struggles and Pains are actually what life is. Excesses and surpluses are temporal lubricants.

2 Likes

Re: What Keeps You Going, Despite Life's Struggles And Pains by cheddarking(m): 1:32pm On Nov 15, 2012
Billyonaire: Life's Struggles and Pains are actually what life is. Excesses and surpluses are temporal lubricants.

Deepest insight I've heard in a long time.

For me, it's 2 things:

1. A strong hunger for success
2. Good strong Weed
Re: What Keeps You Going, Despite Life's Struggles And Pains by Rapmoney(m): 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2012
The strong belief that i am going to be successful!
Re: What Keeps You Going, Despite Life's Struggles And Pains by DukeNija(m): 1:50pm On Nov 15, 2012
candieangel12: Getting high cool

Kai this Babe no well. Mbanu grin
Re: What Keeps You Going, Despite Life's Struggles And Pains by buoye1(m): 1:53pm On Nov 15, 2012
Hope in Jesus Christ for a better tomorrow
Re: What Keeps You Going, Despite Life's Struggles And Pains by tunapawizzy: 1:54pm On Nov 15, 2012
JUST ONE THING... THE FEAR OF POVERTY
Re: What Keeps You Going, Despite Life's Struggles And Pains by Lizzylois(f): 1:54pm On Nov 15, 2012
The fact that I have a very bright future ahead of me,gives me soo much joy and satisfaction.
Re: What Keeps You Going, Despite Life's Struggles And Pains by Mujitapha(m): 1:57pm On Nov 15, 2012
I love this..as sun rises it liter the light of my heart,hmm i will never lost hope.
Re: What Keeps You Going, Despite Life's Struggles And Pains by GeneralGaricks: 1:58pm On Nov 15, 2012
Redmosquito: Minion: My King! What keeps Nigerians going, despite all the troubles?
Hades: Forget all the long stories they might tell you. It is nothing but survival instinct
Minion: Only that?! undecided
Re: What Keeps You Going, Despite Life's Struggles And Pains by GeneralGaricks: 1:59pm On Nov 15, 2012
Redmosquito: Minion: My King! What keeps Nigerians going, despite all the troubles?
Hades: Forget all the long stories they might tell you. It is nothing but survival instinct
Minion: Only that?! undecided

Inspite of the lies they told that my daughter won an aeroplane, my pension keeps me going.

Inspite of the banning, i keep writing. Hehehe.

1 Like

Re: What Keeps You Going, Despite Life's Struggles And Pains by Orikinla(m): 2:00pm On Nov 15, 2012
[size=48pt]FAITH.

THE SIZE OF YOUR FAITH IS THE SIZE OF YOUR STRENGTH
TO OVERCOME THE WRATH OF THE EARTH.[/size]
Re: What Keeps You Going, Despite Life's Struggles And Pains by youngdady: 2:04pm On Nov 15, 2012
My wife, my son's smile, even his cries (when he's hurt). The fact that I don't have the luxury of turning back no more. The need to put a smile on my parents face for toiling and training me even with my excesses. Its not about me alone anymore, there're others to consider.

1 Like

Re: What Keeps You Going, Despite Life's Struggles And Pains by maygah(f): 2:08pm On Nov 15, 2012
;DMusic and cup of coffee.
Re: What Keeps You Going, Despite Life's Struggles And Pains by honeric01(m): 2:10pm On Nov 15, 2012
The fact that i can no longer fall deeper than how low i have fallen
the fact that i am yet to make people happy to my greatest satisfaction
the fact that i am yet to float my over-all mission. an NGO!
Re: What Keeps You Going, Despite Life's Struggles And Pains by SELFWORTH: 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2012
360command: D pucy of a woman

As usual, you can't keep the gutter people out !
Re: What Keeps You Going, Despite Life's Struggles And Pains by SELFWORTH: 2:13pm On Nov 15, 2012
Faith in God that tomorrow will be better than yesterday. His grace upon on my life and that of my loved ones to be the best we can be if only for the BLOOD shed for us.
Re: What Keeps You Going, Despite Life's Struggles And Pains by redcliff: 2:17pm On Nov 15, 2012
MY MOTHER>>>>

1 Like

Re: What Keeps You Going, Despite Life's Struggles And Pains by BashMe1(m): 2:22pm On Nov 15, 2012
Asides God which of course everyone knows for sure, Gewd Music! wink
Re: What Keeps You Going, Despite Life's Struggles And Pains by pimplucious: 2:25pm On Nov 15, 2012
The fact that I've taken time to get a sound education and the hope that tomorrow might be better off. (though I'm still unemployed) grin
Re: What Keeps You Going, Despite Life's Struggles And Pains by omenziate(m): 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2012
The Elusive taste of Victory and Success.

The bright smile from my parents Knowing their baby boy made it.

The fear of being a destitute

God's declaration about me in the Bible. (I am a royal priest and I should reign in this life)
Re: What Keeps You Going, Despite Life's Struggles And Pains by charliekay: 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2012
Abeg cut d stroy short..na garri n groundnut kips me goin..who won join abeg me no get sugar na salt I use dey drink am...garri na d hapines joor..

1 Like

Re: What Keeps You Going, Despite Life's Struggles And Pains by OkwaIfugo(m): 2:41pm On Nov 15, 2012
our clients and God Almighty.
Re: What Keeps You Going, Despite Life's Struggles And Pains by idulius(m): 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2012
the hope for better nd brighter future nd all the dreams i carry within me as really kept me going even in the face of scarcity nd wants dat tiny voice keep telling me dat all wud be well someday.
Re: What Keeps You Going, Despite Life's Struggles And Pains by AkinDavid2: 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2012
Orikinla: FAITH.

THE SIZE OF YOUR FAITH IS THE SIZE OF YOUR STRENGTH
TO OVERCOME THE WRATH OF THE EARTH.

Have you ever used 2D exercise book before or writing aid?..I helped to reduce the font grin

1 Like

Re: What Keeps You Going, Despite Life's Struggles And Pains by emilyone(f): 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2012
charlie kay: Abeg cut d stroy short..na garri n groundnut kips me goin..who won join abeg me no get sugar na salt I use dey drink am...garri na d hapines joor..
you don kolo finish grin
Re: What Keeps You Going, Despite Life's Struggles And Pains by begwong: 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2012
Na only GOD nah!
Re: What Keeps You Going, Despite Life's Struggles And Pains by mekaboy(m): 3:03pm On Nov 15, 2012
as for me, i get my daily dose of God's word from http://www.godsmail.net each time i go in there, enter my name, i get a fresh mail from GOD and wisdom that i need for the moment.

You might want to visit and receive an email from GOD.
Re: What Keeps You Going, Despite Life's Struggles And Pains by Soulcaine(m): 3:05pm On Nov 15, 2012
Knowing that i can touch just one life positively each day, very fulfilling.

Hope

opportunities

friends

family

Dami

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Looms As Oil Workers Threaten Strike Action From Tomorrow / A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited / Nigeria Population Commission Registers Over 420,000 Births In Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.