Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,357 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

What Keeps You Going, Despite Life's Struggles And Pains - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Keeps You Going, Despite Life's Struggles And Pains (8948 Views)

Crazy Bills Everywhere Despite No Regular Power Supply / What Keeps You Going When You Are Down? / What Keeps You Busy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Keeps You Going, Despite Life's Struggles And Pains by Kobojunkie: 2:29am On Nov 16, 2012
El-dashab:
Football

And what happens if your world suddenly goes dark? undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Keeps You Going, Despite Life's Struggles And Pains by Nobody: 5:34am On Nov 16, 2012
timbros: I didnt bother to read all that long post but to answer the topic, what keeps me going is...

HER

She is the BEST wife in the whole wide world!
aawww cry cry

1 Like

Re: What Keeps You Going, Despite Life's Struggles And Pains by Mynd44: 5:35am On Nov 16, 2012
Kobojunkie:

What happens if your world suddenly goes silent? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Seems you wanna make me go crazy. Sometimes, I even play music in my head.

I know its messed up but yeah
Re: What Keeps You Going, Despite Life's Struggles And Pains by OmolodMilkman93(m): 7:52am On Nov 16, 2012
Redmosquito: Minion: My King! What keeps Nigerians going, despite all the troubles?
Hades: Forget all the long stories they might tell you. It is nothing but survival instinct
Minion: Only that?! undecided
lukin 4ward to this yung man's post is anoda tin dat kips me goin

1 Like

Re: What Keeps You Going, Despite Life's Struggles And Pains by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 16, 2012
My family,my best frnd,God's love,music,reading and hanging out at the beach
Re: What Keeps You Going, Despite Life's Struggles And Pains by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 16, 2012
Kobojunkie:

What happens if you are suddenly stricken with leprosy? undecided undecided
jeez! Leprosy? I will seek best treatment. If it fails...i will develop the power of my mouth. One shuldn't pray for such tho'
Re: What Keeps You Going, Despite Life's Struggles And Pains by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 04, 2013
God ALMIGHTY!! and my loved ones (friends and family).
Re: What Keeps You Going, Despite Life's Struggles And Pains by rash47(m): 10:17pm On Jan 04, 2013
God, The innate desire to succed in life and make everybody around me happy/weed
Re: What Keeps You Going, Despite Life's Struggles And Pains by denzel2009: 10:32pm On Jan 04, 2013
My Parents! They orchestrate things through prayers.
Re: What Keeps You Going, Despite Life's Struggles And Pains by SELFWORTH: 10:37pm On Jan 04, 2013
GOD
Re: What Keeps You Going, Despite Life's Struggles And Pains by Chinwem(f): 8:20pm On Jan 05, 2013
eleven: For me is the grace and promises of GOD and the beautiful smiles of my kids and lovely wife.

I rarely experience depression in the face of struggles but let my guards down yesterday when a client I got the right property requested for suddenly changed his mind on the price and offered a very low price inspite of knowing the initial amount from the onset.

I immediately went into depression mode after our discussion because so much effort was put in trying to secure the place for my client.

Thank GOD for my beautiful family as soon as I got home to their ever smiling faces my depression disappeared and everything returned to normal.

GOD and my family...my world!

The most beautiful thing I ve read all day

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Looms As Oil Workers Threaten Strike Action From Tomorrow / A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited / Nigeria Population Commission Registers Over 420,000 Births In Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.