Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Pictures Of Annie Idibia's Pink Birthday Cake - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Annie Idibia's Pink Birthday Cake (21302 Views)

The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures / Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek / Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Annie Idibia's Pink Birthday Cake by Lanreclassic(m): 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2012
http://www.lanreclassic.com/2012/11/check-out-annie-idibias-beautifulpink.html

[img]http://2.bp..com/-j296omvrF1k/UKQIdPNXd_I/AAAAAAAACt4/w0RurZ1r_TA/s400/annie+macauley+birthday+pics.jpg[/img]

Annie Macaulay celebrated her birthday on a movie location, her hubby 2face Idibia made her feel special by surprising her on the set of her new movie with a beautiful girly cake inscribed "Happy birthday smallie Love you till I die" yep he said it again
He gave her a special performance by singing HBD alongside the crew,headed to dinner and ended up at his club Rumors.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-Ddq8ODXMLt0/UKQIfhsxxCI/AAAAAAAACuA/AfFtA1ZmuT0/s1600/annie+macauley+birthday+caks+pics.jpg[/img]

Can someone help me translate what's written on the last cake?..pookucukupuku...shai...lol

[img]http://3.bp..com/-m8cWhruQkrg/UKQIjHXsF6I/AAAAAAAACuI/twnXfS6M-x0/s1600/annie+macauley+birthday+caks+pics+3.jpg[/img]

SOURCE

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia's Pink Birthday Cake by MissyB3(f): 10:45pm On Nov 14, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia's Pink Birthday Cake by LailaIkeji1: 11:06pm On Nov 14, 2012
i love ds couple die!!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia's Pink Birthday Cake by fergusen: 11:09pm On Nov 14, 2012
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia's Pink Birthday Cake by Nobody: 2:37am On Nov 15, 2012
2face can't even spell again. what is puckupuku? undecided
Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia's Pink Birthday Cake by Bisjosh(f): 10:02am On Nov 15, 2012
They look so lovely together. What a biuriful couple embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia's Pink Birthday Cake by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 15, 2012
Only Bleep up b say,2face don born plenty pikin outside

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia's Pink Birthday Cake by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 15, 2012
She deserves every bit of it, the re very few women who will stay with a guy through all his hard times. Good one 2baba, you ve got a rare jewel.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia's Pink Birthday Cake by candieangel12(f): 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2012
They seem like a nice couple, I just hope Annie isn't going through any baby mama dramas.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia's Pink Birthday Cake by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 15, 2012
Good one but 2baba is toooooooo bad. See as him deny press the bbbbbbb
Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia's Pink Birthday Cake by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 15, 2012
Nice cake, nice guy....

But how does dis reduce the price of private jet in oshodi market?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia's Pink Birthday Cake by masterpiecer(m): 12:28pm On Nov 15, 2012
joeydozzy: 2face can't even spell again. what is puckupuku? undecided

dont bother to understand it, u can never understand, only Annie will cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia's Pink Birthday Cake by masterpiecer(m): 12:30pm On Nov 15, 2012
From the last pic, u can tell she's really happy
Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia's Pink Birthday Cake by mimifavour(f): 12:32pm On Nov 15, 2012
Nice couple, ℓ̊ luv Ɣ☺u guyz
Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia's Pink Birthday Cake by Iaz93: 12:32pm On Nov 15, 2012
...nishe couple
Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia's Pink Birthday Cake by Khayordhe: 12:32pm On Nov 15, 2012
Wot's d benefit of d cake wey i dey see nd my mouth no fit taste am?

Abeg,free me joor.....

#soaking garri#

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia's Pink Birthday Cake by IYANGBALI: 12:33pm On Nov 15, 2012
What has this got to do with us........iranu osi

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia's Pink Birthday Cake by Gee001: 12:34pm On Nov 15, 2012
Hmmmm...2face is rily in love. Luvly couple

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia's Pink Birthday Cake by fittty(m): 12:42pm On Nov 15, 2012
undecided
Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia's Pink Birthday Cake by hustla(m): 12:47pm On Nov 15, 2012
Is dis why we r ere :/
Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia's Pink Birthday Cake by markus1133: 12:52pm On Nov 15, 2012
weird one ..
Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia's Pink Birthday Cake by stupor(m): 12:55pm On Nov 15, 2012
The puckupuku can only be decoded by very few ! No be **** yarns o !

Nice one 2b ! I got ur back bro.

Na enuff pkokos and pakas go full there o !

2B and Annie I wish you happy belated birthday celebs.

Oya na make we enter for there !

Best regards.

Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia's Pink Birthday Cake by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 15, 2012
*sipping alomo and kwilikwili* that babe fine oh,for 1st pics
Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia's Pink Birthday Cake by Promolysis(m): 1:01pm On Nov 15, 2012
hustla: Is dis why we r ere :/
so why are u here 4?
Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia's Pink Birthday Cake by ohisola(f): 1:09pm On Nov 15, 2012
Wowo. There's nothing lik marryin d 1 u love. Dnt tink any 'good' guy wld hav made her feel better
Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia's Pink Birthday Cake by ghettodreamz(m): 1:10pm On Nov 15, 2012
Happy belated Bday 2 her, wish her and her fam all the very best that life has to offer.

Nairalanders will celebrate me too someday by His grace.
Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia's Pink Birthday Cake by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2012
jammyng: Good one but 2baba is toooooooo bad. See as him deny press the bbbbbbb
I tink say na only me see am 2baba de like person wey like bobby wella he no wan use knife na hand he wan use break nt cut de cake cus de cake get bosom lol
Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia's Pink Birthday Cake by babaowo: 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2012
candieangel12: They seem like a nice couple, I just hope Annie isn't going through any baby mama dramas.
.is it ur buznez

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia's Pink Birthday Cake by KINGwax(m): 1:35pm On Nov 15, 2012
nomsochris: She deserves every bit of it, the re very few women who will stay with a guy through all his hard times. Good one 2baba, you ve got a rare jewel.
yes, few women indeed. When the cash is solid, ugh?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia's Pink Birthday Cake by candieangel12(f): 1:36pm On Nov 15, 2012
babaowo: .is it ur buznez

Tell me, what is bad in what I said?
Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia's Pink Birthday Cake by ifyalways(f): 1:42pm On Nov 15, 2012
No matter how hard one would want to criticise and dislike this couple, you'll always see that they did the right thing to themselves by getting married. The love between them is so infectious. I'm Soooo happy for them.

Carry go, Annie. You worked, endured so you must chop!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adeniyi Johnson Celebrates 41st Birthday In Style / Photo Of Chris Attoh And 50 Cent / Zion Ayo Balogun, Wizkid's 3rd Son, Adorable New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.