Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,509 members, 7,850,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

If You Were To Be A Foodl Which Food Would You Prefer? With Reason! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Were To Be A Foodl Which Food Would You Prefer? With Reason! (557 Views)

Which Of This Pot Belly Would You Prefer To Have(see Photo) / Who Do You Think With Reason / Give Names Of Anybody You Assume Being Stupid With Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Were To Be A Foodl Which Food Would You Prefer? With Reason! by mistaswag(m): 4:21am On Nov 15, 2012
i'll start 1st!

AMALA because am black and shine! lol

Drop urs and let the fun continues...

(1) (Reply)

(illussions) Read This Completely And Tell Me What U Just Wasted From Ur Life / Re: 2012 Official Jokes Poster Of The Year. . .(vote For Me ) / Nollywood Palaver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.