Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,545 members, 7,850,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:13 AM

Give Names Of Anybody You Assume Being Stupid With Reason - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Give Names Of Anybody You Assume Being Stupid With Reason (581 Views)

Who Do You Think With Reason / If You Were To Be A Foodl Which Food Would You Prefer? With Reason! / Stupid Funny Crazy Pics [caution: Mild Offensive Language] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Give Names Of Anybody You Assume Being Stupid With Reason by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 27, 2013
GIVE NAMES OF ANYBODY YOU ASSUME BEING STUPID WITH REASON..........

GEJ....He has no plan nor strategy against the bokoharam idiot....

YEMI MY LOVER....No reason,everybody ll agree he's stupid.....

Isaac brown...this yeye guy they do over 3 tv programmes,all for woman...

Sina ranbow....what works for Y might not work for X,no copy davido....

Gov Ajimobi....he follows another foot step,without crtically examine his foot shape.....

Mr Johnson....he's my neighbour,has money more than my papa,but lives lower than our dog.

Adigun.....Mathematics teacher back in secondary school days,he no sabi 1+2

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Of Our Dream / Jxt Say Hello / Marketing Executive Needed...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.