Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Joomla Extensions And Components - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Joomla Extensions And Components (534 Views)

Bulk Sms Website And Components Spc 4..spc 3 / Bulk Sms Website And Components Software And GSM Database / Joomla Extensions Development: Modules, Themes And Components [oops, And Plugin] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joomla Extensions And Components by tinko042(m): 10:20am On Nov 15, 2012
I am calling on all[b] CMS[/b] designers to help me with some joomla components and modules.
I seriously need a latest news module,school mgt, profile mgt and Hotel Booking component
thanks buddies

www.deluxsms.com
Re: Joomla Extensions And Components by PGON(m): 4:45pm On Nov 15, 2012
tinko042: I am calling on all[b] CMS[/b] designers to help me with some joomla components and modules.
I seriously need a latest news module,school mgt, profile mgt and Hotel Booking component
thanks buddies

www.deluxsms.com

extensions.joomla.org (will do just that...)
Or

You can code that yourself..

if you need help coding ... holla
Re: Joomla Extensions And Components by morgist(m): 4:49pm On Nov 15, 2012
GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND!

BTW check http://extensions.joomla.org

(1) (Reply)

How To Start On Forex Tarding? / Please Review These Website For Me / Get Access To Over 10million Real Nigerian Phone Numbers And Over 500,000 E-mail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.