Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,040 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Pictures From Channel O House Party - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Pictures From Channel O House Party (10664 Views)

Pictures From My Graduation Ceremony / Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander / Pictures From Sly's Funeral ( Classic Fm 97.3, Lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Channel O House Party by chykeo1(m): 6:59pm On Nov 15, 2012
Leadn: What's with Tiwa's protruding tummy?? undecided undecided shocked

I hope nobody is playing with my wife to be kiss

In your mind!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From Channel O House Party by freshdude: 9:07pm On Nov 15, 2012
topsyking:
The elders in my villa are sensible and nos when to talk and be quiet....they don't just talk for the sake of talking..they tink well..before talking...dey don't vomit rubbbisssh like wat u just said my denrele
Nigga what kind of homoeroctic comment is this...no body is dragging him with u..u have to stop d1ck riding this gay arss nigga.. undecided undecided
Re: Pictures From Channel O House Party by Ivynwa(f): 5:31am On Nov 16, 2012
The Tiwa lady is such a graceful lady. When she holds her shoulder the way she does it can't help but be a delightful sight.
I just like the way she carries herself. Excellent carriage!
Now only a graceful lady knows a graceful lady when she sees one wink wink. Hahaha!
Re: Pictures From Channel O House Party by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 16, 2012
Ol boy', na who be that 'yellow' Figure 8 babe wey stand with Tiwa Savage? She looks so svelte and comely. . .almost like the legendary Queen Nefertiti.

Chai. She is evocative of a sumptuous dinner. Her waist, her waist, all I want is her waist. . .
Re: Pictures From Channel O House Party by Bebetter: 11:28am On Nov 16, 2012
[size=24pt]Dude that slap is EPIC!!! grin[/size]

Okija_juju:

First of all, did I lie in my post about Denrele?!

Second of all, I follow you talk?! So what if he is your Denrele?! What exactly is his job description?!

Infact, chop another slap... angry

[img]http://rumorsontheinternets.files./2011/11/beard-slap.gif[/img]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Celebrating Nigeria In Different Languages! / Nigeria Marks Independence With Night Of Culture And Fireworks / Duties Of A Chief Bridesmaid And The Best Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.