Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,795 members, 7,851,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:17 AM

Best Download Manager For Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Download Manager For Android (2282 Views)

Download File Manager For Your Infinix Hot2 Here / Download 10x Faster On Android With Advance Download Manager (ADM) / I Need A Download Manager For Blackberry Pleaseeee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Download Manager For Android by martinkem(m): 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2012
One of my favourite pastimes when using any device is downloading stuff, am a download addict. Whether it's music,apps, pictures, movies, TV shows etc, etc. And downloading all those stuff wasn't a problem back in the good old days of Symbian (until the burning platform incident. which required all Symbian enthusiasts to jump ship, so i chose to jump to Android) where i queue several files in UCWeb and continue with whatever i wanted to do and comeback to meet all those tasks done but that's not the same with Android, apps left in the background get force closed more often than i could count especially the UC browser. This deficiency led me to search for all manner of download managers to do this but like UC browser they too get force closed and the most part is that they are also have amnesia as they forget which files i was downloading.
Read more and download here

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Bis Now Rocking On Android And Pc Device- Tested And Comfirmed / How To Browse Free On Your Android Using My-freedom / Cubot H3 Specs (3GB & 32GB)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.