Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Roots of (Violent) Cultism in Nigerian Schools - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Roots of (Violent) Cultism in Nigerian Schools (60575 Views)

Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? / Water Scarcity In Nigerian Schools / 16 Errors That Are Still Taught In Nigerian Schools Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roots of (Violent) Cultism in Nigerian Schools by dammiejay: 1:38pm On Mar 07, 2009
Can anyone help me wit useful information on any university in south west here that accept lower credit(OND business Admin MAPOLY)for direct entry?Cos ve i don't no anybody in d east and north.Or is there any body that has good connection in dis schools ESUTECH enugu state uni of tech,nd ANATECH anambra state uni of tech.Please help me.
Re: Roots of (Violent) Cultism in Nigerian Schools by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 07, 2009
I will advice you go back for your HND because no University will take ND lower credit,if it had been from a reputable Polytechnic like Fed Poly,Ilaro,Yaba Tech or Kad Poly,it would be better than MAPOLY (One of the worst Polytechnic (Academics) in NIgeria.

Pls,try to go for HND in a better Polytechnic and you can use your HND for PGD.

Good day
Re: Roots of (Violent) Cultism in Nigerian Schools by dammiejay: 8:24am On Mar 08, 2009
@njhra
some schools in south east like ESUTECH,ANATECH nd som scools in north accept lower credit,it's in d brochure.But d problem i had is that,i don't ve anybody there and ve never been there before.Please can u connect me wit anyone.
Re: Roots of (Violent) Cultism in Nigerian Schools by efeski(m): 4:08am On Mar 14, 2009
it's obvious to the reasonable man that pc is visibly d most organised frat in 9ja, tho that is not 2 say they dont exist in our campuses as majority of seadogs claim. either its leadership is not aware or they're just pussy-footing about the issue.
the idea of using this platform to attack eachother verbally goes to show the shallow mentality of some forum users. every injus-man knows d reason he decided to join wteva confra he belongs so lets learn to both co-exist peaceably wt eachother irrespective of diverse fraternal affiliations & profer objective suggestions on ways to redeem the already tarnished image of confraternities in 9ja cus whether we choose to admit it or not, confra has come to stay & lots of lives & futures of today's leaders (students) are either put on hold indefinitely or in most cases outrightly derailed on a daily basis because nigerian confraternities are poorly organised in their aims, structure & principles.

ava ava sador
Re: Roots of (Violent) Cultism in Nigerian Schools by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 14, 2009
Its just like a juxtaposition btw life and death. UNILAG is the best in Academic standard ( Research,condusive learning environment, enough Professors and Good lecturers) e.t.c LASU is a home of Cultist and dullards. .
Re: Roots of (Violent) Cultism in Nigerian Schools by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 14, 2009
yea
Re: Roots of (Violent) Cultism in Nigerian Schools by elvis1: 9:32am On Apr 11, 2009
i pray that this thing will stop as soon as possible, because it has lead to many distructions to we nigerians academically
Re: Roots of (Violent) Cultism in Nigerian Schools by ell77(f): 2:29pm On Apr 11, 2009
I read a book once on the roots, that talked about these seadogs and buccaneers, written by a reformed Christian. It is such a terrible thing to behold. How do we solve this problem?
Re: Roots of (Violent) Cultism in Nigerian Schools by ell77(f): 2:29pm On Apr 11, 2009
Please could, you also help me by voting on my post:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-260618.0.html
Re: Roots of (Violent) Cultism in Nigerian Schools by Enockia(m): 10:00am On Apr 13, 2009
i think this has it's root in the heart of every body cos the bible tells us that the heart of man is desperately wicked
Re: Roots of (Violent) Cultism in Nigerian Schools by amingo147: 11:47pm On Apr 19, 2009
Egede na muskurate.

Amingo they are afriad of night, but we cant be afriad cuz we drink night train,
Re: Roots of (Violent) Cultism in Nigerian Schools by vicaro: 12:55pm On Jun 10, 2009
aro baggers, we forever remain rugged. we don't find ourselves in this discussion because they are for small children. go to abia state polytechnic, the score is 8-0 (vikings 8 - 0)
Re: Roots of (Violent) Cultism in Nigerian Schools by EBERE2(m): 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2009
HELLO BROTHERS HOOD
i'm accept and to obey the laws of brothers hood pls my brother
am only ask for a favour because there is no one i can ask accept my yours
pls in any consiquence that u provide to i promise to obey it as u said
THANKS.
Re: Roots of (Violent) Cultism in Nigerian Schools by vicaro: 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2009
No problems
Re: Roots of (Violent) Cultism in Nigerian Schools by aristocrat(m): 5:53pm On Jun 19, 2009
amingo147:

Egede na muskurate.

Amingo they are afriad of night, but we cant be afriad cuz we drink night train,
u are fucking crazy. besides dis u are not even ashamed of ur confrat, dirty egede man.
Re: Roots of (Violent) Cultism in Nigerian Schools by billion234: 3:32am On Jul 09, 2009
Alora sealord you na too much i am proud to be a bucaneer i will like to say bucaneer are not the one causing trouble in the institution we are the FINEST we only do it  for fun. ALORA SEA LORD SAIL ON AHUMEN OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Re: Roots of (Violent) Cultism in Nigerian Schools by naminami: 1:57pm On Aug 15, 2009
guy u dnt knw wot u re saying, were u there wen virgin mary gave birth 2 LORD jesus? u cn nt knw, who no come no go knw ooo
Re: Roots of (Violent) Cultism in Nigerian Schools by naminami: 2:15pm On Aug 15, 2009
AWUUUUMEN!!! ALO U 22222222222 RUGGED but beware of lubbers n T.C we re 2 lead cuz na we fine pass, i echo AWUUUUMEN
Re: Roots of (Violent) Cultism in Nigerian Schools by Jakey(m): 7:04am On Aug 21, 2009
Alora its said in BAN that "if u want to lead the orchestra, u must back the crowd" lords ar not asking for public scrutiny, paly if u no come u knw go knw, n if u no knw i wil neva let u knw! The business is ours. Alora not everything demands a reply, i knew what i went tro to become a lord. Again eating ur trebor cud be detrimental, if u allow ol HLs 2 knw ur cappins, Alo who wan die go die. Lords s.o ruggedly.
Re: Roots of (Violent) Cultism in Nigerian Schools by naminami: 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2009
ALO!!! u re rugged, tru yarn, may u sail save tru d rough sea n your blood neva dry in your vain, AWUMEN
Re: Roots of (Violent) Cultism in Nigerian Schools by naminami: 12:59am On Sep 26, 2009
i want 2 echo awuuuuuuuuuuumen 2 all brodaz across nation, 2 ruggd awumen!!!
Re: Roots of (Violent) Cultism in Nigerian Schools by nyben23111: 6:40pm On Sep 29, 2009
ban is a away of live.so alora sealord make we sail to the treasure island
Re: Roots of (Violent) Cultism in Nigerian Schools by nyben23111: 6:43pm On Sep 29, 2009
101 awumen to all sealord alover the earth na me na me dey cap alora
Re: Roots of (Violent) Cultism in Nigerian Schools by Blazing99: 1:47pm On Oct 07, 2009
I was at Surulere 03-10-09 and I passed by Ajao road where I saw a poster "Welcome to Beninja Frigate". People around there were wearing yellow headscarves and berets probably, Bucaneers. They shot guns in the air announcing arrivals. Sang stupid songs of gyration. Drank, made noise. Cheered themselves. They even hired mopol for security.
I looked at it all from a neutral point of view. These are just a bunch of dudes who believe and belong to weird idealogies(some of which contain truth, i must confess) and choose crazy way of lives. They actually feel this sense of belonging makes them better people but really it doesn't. If one is to look deeper it can be reckoned to "blind slavery" because they have no freedom. All they do is for the group, live by the group's laws and die by them. I believe these confraternity/cult members would never live their lives to please themselves, but rather to the tune a set of crazy but intelligently sounding people. If they get higher, the better to uplift the group's legacy, if they don't they rot in servitude. Well on Judgement Day, I wish to be judged individually by God and His standards, not to be grouped with like-minded people who feel higher than others and use violence to achieve their collective aims.
Re: Roots of (Violent) Cultism in Nigerian Schools by naminami: 10:48pm On Oct 07, 2009
@blazing99, well evry body is free 2 say any thing,see let me tell u it does not mean that you saw some people putting yellow beret u then claim them to be bucaneers, bucaneers are responsible and jolly fellows, well u will never know so that is why u are talking like this,so my guy, who no come no go know so please know what u are saying,
Re: Roots of (Violent) Cultism in Nigerian Schools by Blazing99: 10:02am On Oct 08, 2009
@ Namiani, I believe u understand English. What I'm actually saying is what i've said. And im not gullible, I know cult memebers when i see them.
Re: Roots of (Violent) Cultism in Nigerian Schools by naminami: 11:59pm On Oct 08, 2009
guy u dnt hv to sound lyk dis u, i believe u 2 understands English too;u saw cultist, then hw, now let me tell there's cult and there's confraternity, so Mr.english lectural u hear so,
Re: Roots of (Violent) Cultism in Nigerian Schools by Blazing99: 12:48pm On Oct 09, 2009
i hope u talk better than u write
Re: Roots of (Violent) Cultism in Nigerian Schools by mikyy231: 2:46am On Dec 08, 2009
2 All d pyrates are not cult,but lord
Re: Roots of (Violent) Cultism in Nigerian Schools by mikyy231: 3:04am On Dec 08, 2009
2 all lords on nira land,y una dey Bleep up na? shey una don 4get say wu no come no go know ni? y una dey cap ruddely 4 here na? I WANT YOU ALL 2 REMENBER THAT WE ARE LORD BUT NO CULT. so una no need 2 day cap anyhow for here na,pls i beg all LORDS pls pls and pls we no need 2 dey brodcast anything for here na,we d finest,we are brilliant,and we are easy going,but we waiting for action,but pls all of us should remenber wetin our eye see b4 we bcome LORDS,so thats why we need deck our caping here ok? WE SHALL SAIL TO D ISLAND OF TREASURE.

NA ME NA ME
Re: Roots of (Violent) Cultism in Nigerian Schools by twosevens(m): 3:25am On Jan 20, 2010
I heard Soyinka sponsors the Pyrate in our universities,providing them with money and weapons, please some one tell me,how true is this?and again,please i wanna get connected to a very active member of the Pyrate Confraternity,a strong member who is bold to tell the world he is a seadog, i dey wait oo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Federal University, Otuoke Hostels Flooded, Python Killed (Video) / Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked / University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.