Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,762 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? (108604 Views)

Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program / Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? / Imo State University Has Refused To Graduate Me, Please Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by dammsey(m): 11:17am On Mar 27, 2016
Drop ur comments coolDrop ur comments

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 27, 2016
Uniben and the rest

52 Likes

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Twizzy30(m): 11:29am On Mar 27, 2016
Uniben n Mapoly

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Yuneehk(f): 12:04pm On Mar 27, 2016
Op I hope after we've mentioned the universities, you'll proffer solutions so as to curb cultism in such schools

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
ABSU

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by dammsey(m): 12:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
Yuneehk:
Op I hope after we've mentioned the universities, you'll proffer solutions so as to curb cultism in such schools
...DISCIPLINE

4 Likes

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
uniben ... end of discussion

22 Likes

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by waterlee101(m): 1:16pm On Mar 27, 2016
Ui

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 1:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
waterlee101:
Ui
What! adonbelievit no be UI b d best skul 4 naija

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by iblawi(m): 1:27pm On Mar 27, 2016
UniBen no get part 2.

13 Likes

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Kirinwa: 1:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
iblawi:
UniBen no get part 2.

I was told Eiye has roots in Benin and supported by political god fathers. No wonder cultism is there.

They encourage these touts financially and even effect their release if arrested.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by ritababe(f): 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
saintkeppy:
. UNIPORT d' ALpha Marine of the SUPREME VIKINGS CONFRATANITY (SVC).

Uniben na grandpapa for where uniport they.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by shegssosplendid(m): 2:41pm On Mar 27, 2016
Ui keh, that one Na past things O, them no get liver again O..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by xender(m): 3:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
after naming it what next

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by seankay(m): 3:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
UNIBEN and Ambrose Alli,Ekpoma

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by seankay(m): 3:18pm On Mar 27, 2016
Covenant cool

20 Likes

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by HrmOlolade(m): 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
Uniben, lasu, Mapoly, kwara poly, offa poly, osun state poly iree, unibadan, coed esa oke, ilaropoly

12 Likes

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Evidence1000(m): 4:04pm On Mar 27, 2016
I still comot cap for Ambrose Alli Uni, Ekpoma.

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2016
Uniben..... 80% of them are cultists including lecturers

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Cutehector(m): 4:30pm On Mar 27, 2016
All those dat are mentioning names are cultists!

I duno if cultism exists in Nigerian universities cool

17 Likes

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by ODUBEZE: 4:41pm On Mar 27, 2016
OP are you promoting cultism? or are you asking so that it can influence your choice of university?
Lord have mercy!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by daywalker02: 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2016
Kirinwa:

I was told Eiye has roots in Benin and supported by political god fathers. No wonder cultism is there.

They encourage these touts financially and even effect their release if arrested.

Eiye started in UI, not uniben. UI is deadly

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by ODUBEZE: 4:44pm On Mar 27, 2016
Cutehector:
All those dat are mentioning names are cultists!

I duno if cultism exists in Nigerian universities cool
You also do not know Prof. Wole Soyinka!
SMH

2 Likes

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by cupidhero(m): 4:46pm On Mar 27, 2016
lirusehn:
all hail tha Murder(Mother) Temple ' Futta Jallon'. God bless N.B.M.

smiley

Dodos to y'all
Futta jalon kwa? All this cultists won't kill me with laugh.Una for name am dan fodio.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by NigerianScholar: 5:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
dammsey:
Drop ur comments coolDrop ur comments
Uniben and osu

4 Likes

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Daniel058(m): 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
ASK WOLE SOYINKA

4 Likes

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Destined2win: 5:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
I remember few years ago when I visited Uniben for something. That year it was a young girl that was their SUG President; In fact she couldn't help noticing me. I observed that because of me She came closer to talk with someone that was not far from me while subtly maintaining this eye contact(I have forgotten her name....AROUND 2009/2010).

Na so their girls and guys dey look me. Girls obviously looking at me out of admiration while the guys had this stern look on me.

Even my cousin who was around advised me not to think of it because not only was she the President, but I will be drawing a lot of attention to myself especially from cult boys.

*modified*

Someone reminded that the girl's name is Chinelo. If no be for cult boys for that Uniben, I for date Chinelo and na on top my head she go dey spend Uniben students' contribution money

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Destined2win: 6:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
Launcher:

KRF guide u
dodos to you too
Launcher:

KRF guide u
dodos to you too
lirusehn:
all hail tha Murder(Mother) Temple ' Futta Jallon'. God bless N.B.M.

smiley

Dodos to y'all
Na still for this Nairaland we go see the story of how dem use una head do goal post. You guys never learn

50 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

2016/2017 OOU Admission Thread / Cucumber Stuck on A UNN Female Student's Private Part During Masturbation / Covenant University Sex Scandal: Photos, Audio Of Adooh Emmanuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.