Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

I Need A Webmaster To Help Me Build A Forum Like Nairaland Layout! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Webmaster To Help Me Build A Forum Like Nairaland Layout! (1274 Views)

Need A Webmaster To Partner With My Record Label / The New Layout Of GtBank's Internet Banking Portal / Nairaland's New Background And Layout Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Webmaster To Help Me Build A Forum Like Nairaland Layout! by ogedanny: 7:55pm On Nov 15, 2012
I urgently need someone to help me build a forum that has the layout of Nairaland but not competing with nairaland: its a different focus forum.

U design and send to me while I edit the forum to reflect my unique categories.
my budget is N5000 excluding domain and hosting which I pay for
call 08084219399
Re: I Need A Webmaster To Help Me Build A Forum Like Nairaland Layout! by PGON(m): 9:21am On Nov 16, 2012
ogedanny: I urgently need someone to help me build a forum that has the layout of Nairaland but not competing with nairaland: its a different focus forum.

U design and send to me while I edit the forum to reflect my unique categories.
my budget is N5000 excluding domain and hosting which I pay for
call 08084219399

Your budget is low..

Also you need to be more specific with the requirements...of the forum...
Re: I Need A Webmaster To Help Me Build A Forum Like Nairaland Layout! by ahmsta(m): 11:10pm On Nov 16, 2012
Your budget is so low for that.

2ndly.. I will not advice you go for a clone of a site if you really want to stand out.

But if you really want

I already have a ready made script that look like nairaland... Mail me @ ahmsta@ahmsta.com then we talk.

Or I give you a link to test out.
Re: I Need A Webmaster To Help Me Build A Forum Like Nairaland Layout! by miqos02(m): 8:06am On Nov 17, 2012
ahmsta: Your budget is so low for that.

2ndly.. I will not advice you go for a clone of a site if you really want to stand out.

But if you really want

I already have a ready made script that look like nairaland... Mail me @ ahmsta@ahmsta.com then we talk.

Or I give you a link to test out.
send me the link at miqos2009@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Webmaster To Help Me Build A Forum Like Nairaland Layout! by ahmsta(m): 5:45am On Nov 29, 2012
i really didn't follow this thread. you should have mailed me. Meanwhile i have sent the link to your email.
Re: I Need A Webmaster To Help Me Build A Forum Like Nairaland Layout! by Geeky(f): 8:55am On Nov 29, 2012
You will get a screenshot of Nairaland for 5K. Cheapo! Funny enough there are a lot of hungry nairalanders to do it.
Re: I Need A Webmaster To Help Me Build A Forum Like Nairaland Layout! by Skulboy(m): 2:52pm On Nov 30, 2012
Geeky: You will get a screenshot of Nairaland for 5K. Cheapo! Funny enough there are a lot of hungry nairalanders to do it.

Screenshot ke? U harsh o! LOL
Re: I Need A Webmaster To Help Me Build A Forum Like Nairaland Layout! by sisqology(m): 3:53pm On Nov 30, 2012
Madness
Re: I Need A Webmaster To Help Me Build A Forum Like Nairaland Layout! by Dkaz(m): 10:54pm On Dec 04, 2012
Lol
Re: I Need A Webmaster To Help Me Build A Forum Like Nairaland Layout! by nawebco(m): 2:57pm On Dec 05, 2012
ahmsta: i really didn't follow this thread. you should have mailed me. Meanwhile i have sent the link to your email.
You can also mail it to me at [email]info@naija4web.com[/email]
Re: I Need A Webmaster To Help Me Build A Forum Like Nairaland Layout! by demoreon: 1:47pm On Dec 06, 2012
Geeky: You will get a screenshot of Nairaland for 5K. Cheapo! Funny enough there are a lot of hungry nairalanders to do it.
Bad gurl....lol
Re: I Need A Webmaster To Help Me Build A Forum Like Nairaland Layout! by haruna1970(m): 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2012
[quote
author=ahmsta]i really didn't follow this thread. you should have
mailed me. Meanwhile i have sent the link to your email.[/quote]
Pls. i need the link too @ harunanosiru@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Webmaster To Help Me Build A Forum Like Nairaland Layout! by Vikax(m): 8:57pm On Dec 06, 2012
its too poor you wont get something good for that price. Try email me vikaxnet@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Webmaster To Help Me Build A Forum Like Nairaland Layout! by ediko5(m): 4:36pm On Dec 07, 2012
Hello
I need someone to teach me how to build n manage a professional website. I am in calaba n i need one on one training.
Re: I Need A Webmaster To Help Me Build A Forum Like Nairaland Layout! by Wirelessmayor(m): 7:09am On Dec 09, 2012
me for help but your 5k can't help it. mind you that flow of the program is still much available not just the GUI.
Contact=www.facebook.com/wirelessmayor
Re: I Need A Webmaster To Help Me Build A Forum Like Nairaland Layout! by j4sure(m): 3:34pm On Dec 11, 2012
ur Budget not dat Okk but call me lets talk:07038641600

(1) (Reply)

List Of Alternatives To Youtube / Pls How Reliable Is Www.obewesms.com / My Wordpress Website Keeps Coming Blank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.