Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,347 members, 7,839,615 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

What Does Your Sleeping Position Say About You? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Does Your Sleeping Position Say About You? (626 Views)

6 Ways Reduce Your Pain By Adjusting Your Sleeping Position / Why The Wrong Sleeping Position Can Kill Your Baby. / Best Sleeping Position During Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Does Your Sleeping Position Say About You? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 16, 2012
Here’s a new question for you to ask on your next date:
So what position do you sleep in? A new study found that sleeping positions affect personality by determining how we feel when we wake up. People who sleep on their backs with arms stretched out in front typically wake up feeling refreshed and eager to start their day.

Sleeping face down with arms outstretched indicates a feeling of being “out of control” and leaves these people feeling tired with no energy. Those who sleep with a straight body are stubborn, and will feel stiff in the morning. And the most popular sleeping style? The fetal position. 58 percent of people sleep on their side with their knees up and head down– which is no surprise considering it is associated with stress.

These people can expect to awake refreshed, having dealt with the previous days issues. I’m pretty sure I hit all of those positions at some point throughout the night
cool
Re: What Does Your Sleeping Position Say About You? by dominique(f): 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2012
How about people like me that change sleeping positons? I always feel refreshed most times i wake up in the morning so i don't know wth they're talking about.
Re: What Does Your Sleeping Position Say About You? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2012
dominique: How about people like me that change sleeping positons? I always feel refreshed most times i wake up in the morning so i don't know wth they're talking about.

Moods could yet be another Factor i guess cool

(1) (Reply)

Simverstatin Drug. Please Help / Why Would Anyone Want To Become A Doctor? / Help Ve Green Vains On My Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.