Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Check Out These! Comment If Yours Beat Mine. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Check Out These! Comment If Yours Beat Mine. (1673 Views)

Comment If U Played This Ghetto Game As A Kid (pix). / Comment If You Have Done This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out These! Comment If Yours Beat Mine. by canadianprince: 4:42pm On Nov 16, 2012
Hello peeps on NL. I'd like to share some of the basic encounters I've had in life that I think distinguish me from the common human beings. Most cases when reminiscing about these experiences, I feel very unique and finally do reckon that God has a purpose for me. I just have two of the many to present. The first is, I've walked on a life serpent before and wasn't hurt by it and secondly I also have swallowed a coin before out of my ignoramus . Beside these, I have had many more encounters which could have posed a grave threat on me but I survived them. If you think yours beat mine, share it to our interests. Many thanks to you all!
Re: Check Out These! Comment If Yours Beat Mine. by Beync(f): 5:08pm On Nov 16, 2012
have you jam a moving trailer before?
u never see anything sef
Re: Check Out These! Comment If Yours Beat Mine. by canadianprince: 5:16pm On Nov 16, 2012
Beync: have you jam a moving trailer before?
u never see anything sef

I haven't. Nevertheless, my record's still unbeaten because, noone has had a collision with a moving trailer and survived it. If anyone does, then count my record partially beaten. If anyone hasn't, then I am still on point!
Re: Check Out These! Comment If Yours Beat Mine. by Beync(f): 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2012
canadianprince:

I haven't. Nevertheless, my record's still unbeaten because, noone has had a collision with a moving trailer and survived it. If anyone does, then count my record partially beaten. If anyone hasn't, then I am still on point!
If i tell you mine, you'll just think am specially made by God. i just can't stop wondering why, but all the same i just give thanks to Him.
Re: Check Out These! Comment If Yours Beat Mine. by canadianprince: 5:42pm On Nov 16, 2012
Beync: If i tell you mine, you'll just think am specially made by God. i just can't stop wondering why, but all the same i just give thanks to Him.

I won't be convinced until you share some of them. Hope you don't mind doing that because, that's the purpose of this thread.
Re: Check Out These! Comment If Yours Beat Mine. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 16, 2012
There was a mosquito I had as pet during my childhood days. I trained it and gave it steroids until it grew muscles. I then took it to the train station. To my utter amazement the mosquito was able to push a static train. Twas amazing!

2 Likes

Re: Check Out These! Comment If Yours Beat Mine. by canadianprince: 5:58pm On Nov 16, 2012
brokoto: There was a mosquito I had as pet during my childhood days. I trained it and gave it steroids until it grew muscles. I then took it to the train station. To my utter amazement the mosquito was able to push a static train. Twas amazing!

Hey bro! It's like you've come to the wrong thread. I could hardly deduce a relative meaning from your context in relation to the topic being discussed. If your proverbial comment is related to it, please give us an elucidate meaning.
Re: Check Out These! Comment If Yours Beat Mine. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 16, 2012
canadianprince:

Hey bro! It's like you've come to the wrong thread. I could hardly deduce a relative meaning from your context in relation to the topic being discussed. If your proverbial comment is related to it, please give us an elucidate meaning.
MY PET MOSQUITO WAS ABLE TO PUSH TRAIN! Isn't that amazing?

1 Like

Re: Check Out These! Comment If Yours Beat Mine. by canadianprince: 6:12pm On Nov 16, 2012
brokoto: MY PET MOSQUITO WAS ABLE TO PUSH TRAIN! Isn't that amazing?

How does it relate to the topic?
Re: Check Out These! Comment If Yours Beat Mine. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 16, 2012
Your topic is about amazing encounters you have experienced, no?
Re: Check Out These! Comment If Yours Beat Mine. by canadianprince: 6:19pm On Nov 16, 2012
brokoto: Your topic is about amazing encounters you have experienced, no?

Very well. Tell me the ones you experienced and not the one your PET MOSQUITO did experience. I am human concern in this aspect.
Re: Check Out These! Comment If Yours Beat Mine. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 16, 2012
canadianprince:

Very well. Tell me the ones you experienced and not the one your PET MOSQUITO did experience. I am human concern in this aspect.
well, in my opinion THAT alone beats all your records and any other one any human will post

2 Likes

Re: Check Out These! Comment If Yours Beat Mine. by ciphoenix: 7:06pm On Nov 16, 2012
chewed (not swallowed) more than 20 tablets of chloroquin as a child. Survived somehow.
Re: Check Out These! Comment If Yours Beat Mine. by Mynd44: 7:17pm On Nov 16, 2012
I have survived a bank robbery before.

Was in the middle of a gun fight between armed robbers and the police.

Was in a accident where one of the cars became a write off.

How's that?
Re: Check Out These! Comment If Yours Beat Mine. by fairygeh(f): 7:23pm On Nov 16, 2012
Fought with a lion when I was two,swallowed a life snake when I was five.the list is endless ,but wanna be modest about it smiley
Re: Check Out These! Comment If Yours Beat Mine. by MaisseD(f): 7:29pm On Nov 16, 2012
Had s*x with 49 guys and survived AIDS.

1 Like

Re: Check Out These! Comment If Yours Beat Mine. by Ishilove: 7:52pm On Nov 16, 2012
brokoto: There was a mosquito I had as pet during my childhood days. I trained it and gave it steroids until it grew muscles. I then took it to the train station. To my utter amazement the mosquito was able to push a static train. Twas amazing!
Buhahahahahahahhaha!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

@op, I farted and the methane overload blasted the roof off my car and spread to the sorrounding environs. How I was able to survive the subsequent head on collision with a goat run amok from fart inhalation remains a mystery till this day. Awesome experience grin
Re: Check Out These! Comment If Yours Beat Mine. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 16, 2012
MaisseD: Had s*x with 49 guys and survived AIDS.
Oh my. That's a pretty good one. Hehe
Re: Check Out These! Comment If Yours Beat Mine. by ciphoenix: 8:30pm On Nov 16, 2012
fairygeh: Fought with a lion when I was two,swallowed a life snake when I was five.the list is endless ,but wanna be modest about it smiley
hmmm
Re: Check Out These! Comment If Yours Beat Mine. by boron10(m): 9:21pm On Nov 16, 2012
What is romantic about this topic
Re: Check Out These! Comment If Yours Beat Mine. by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2012
I have gone ten round of akpako yet no shaking was about 2 go 4 de eleventh time de gal tear race run 4get her pant I don drink kerosine when I was five years old, me wey my friend play play push inside fire yet na small burn I get was nt life threatening they don stone me 4 eye sef yet I no blind. The list is endless make I stop here b4 some piple start crying

1 Like

Re: Check Out These! Comment If Yours Beat Mine. by Nnekacherry: 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2012
Got carried away by the flood when i was a kid... I still don't know how i managed to climb out or what gave me the courage to climb out...

I still thank God for saving me...
Thank God for my mini skirt too...
Re: Check Out These! Comment If Yours Beat Mine. by canadianprince: 4:55am On Nov 17, 2012
ciphoenix: chewed (not swallowed) more than 20 tablets of chloroquin as a child. Survived somehow.

Hope you ain't the ghost return or someone living by incarnation. How did survive it?
Re: Check Out These! Comment If Yours Beat Mine. by canadianprince: 4:58am On Nov 17, 2012
Mynd_44: I have survived a bank robbery before.

Was in the middle of a gun fight between armed robbers and the police.

Was in a accident where one of the cars became a write off.

How's that?

Hmmm. You mean you alone had these encounters? It beats my imagination to know what you were doing amidst gun fight between the cops and gangsters. Are you an intermediary in crime or what?
Re: Check Out These! Comment If Yours Beat Mine. by Mynd44: 5:00am On Nov 17, 2012
canadianprince:

Hmmm. You mean you alone had these encounters? It beats my imagination to know what you were doing amidst gun fight between the cops and gangsters. Are you an intermediary in crime or what?
You don't wanna know
Re: Check Out These! Comment If Yours Beat Mine. by canadianprince: 5:01am On Nov 17, 2012
fairygeh: Fought with a lion when I was two,swallowed a life snake when I was five.the list is endless ,but wanna be modest about it smiley

What made you to swallow a life snake? Where you looking for food or meat? You should have called me. tongue
Re: Check Out These! Comment If Yours Beat Mine. by canadianprince: 5:04am On Nov 17, 2012
MaisseD: Had s*x with 49 guys and survived AIDS.

OMG!!! Are you sure you ain't in the window period of the infection. Wait 3 months and go for another test. Wait! What were you looking for in 49guys?
Re: Check Out These! Comment If Yours Beat Mine. by canadianprince: 5:06am On Nov 17, 2012
Ishilove:
Buhahahahahahahhaha!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

@op, I farted and the methane overload blasted the roof off my car and spread to the sorrounding environs. How I was able to survive the subsequent head on collision with a goat run amok from fart inhalation remains a mystery till this day. Awesome experience grin

I thought LADIES don't fart. Or are you the only one?
Re: Check Out These! Comment If Yours Beat Mine. by canadianprince: 5:10am On Nov 17, 2012
Nnekacherry: Got carried away by the flood when i was a kid... I still don't know how i managed to climb out or what gave me the courage to climb out...

I still thank God for saving me...
Thank God for my mini skirt too...

Are you sure it's a flood? I guess that must be a small body of water passing.
Re: Check Out These! Comment If Yours Beat Mine. by canadianprince: 5:14am On Nov 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
You don't wanna know

sad Then you are a suspect.
Re: Check Out These! Comment If Yours Beat Mine. by Mynd44: 5:17am On Nov 17, 2012
canadianprince:

sad Then you are a suspect.
Bite me
Re: Check Out These! Comment If Yours Beat Mine. by Nobody: 5:18am On Nov 17, 2012
I escaped jail.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Etisalat Stop Charging Me For Unused Data Sessions Please! / How To Recognise A Real And 2-way Mirror / How To Make Money By Testing Applications On Your Ipad And Iphone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.