Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,068 members, 7,859,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:22 PM

Letter To Channels Tv ; Daily Morning Show (sunrise) Studio Needs An Over-haul - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Letter To Channels Tv ; Daily Morning Show (sunrise) Studio Needs An Over-haul (626 Views)

Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter / Channels TV Newscaster Caught Kissing Colleague On Live TV (Pics) / Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Channels Tv ; Daily Morning Show (sunrise) Studio Needs An Over-haul by uzoo: 10:54pm On Nov 16, 2012
Let me start by saying that, i am big fan of Channels tv and from what i understand and judging from what a former tv staff said ,that a lot of training has been
given to the staff of the station ,particularly the news casters.
And i commend the job they are doing so far in bringing us latest news from around the world.

but i believe that there is always room for improvement,and as such the station will bring this matter to the attention of who ever is in charge of
logistics,interior and architectural design of the broad casting studio.

now, i will begin with the first thing the station is known for - NEWS & CURRENT AFFAIRS
so it is safe to say that the theme for the studio should reflect this.

For instance : i see the wooden shelf behind the chairs in the studio ,i cant even begin to call that a library , the shelf itself is falling apart and has a terrible colour to it,more like a kitchen table thats been covered in smoke and fumes , and for crying out loud if you are going to display a mini library/bookshelf on a current affairs tv show like that ,try to stock up your shelves with more research books , dictionaries , encyclopedia etc. not the those 2 green and white secondary school text books i see there every morning. grin

Number 2. lets start with what actually forms a room - THE WALLS. This is the foundation for every interior decor/design ( the colour on the walls ,the pattern on each corner of the room,columns/pillars,
windows, doors etc) all these will determine how you want ther entire room to be.

i look at the walls of the studio/room and its just bland, they seem to have this orange zebra print cloth thrown on to the wall behind them, maybe to cover up a door or something that gives an illusion of a window. Come on guys , you can do better than that,Are those window blinds/curtains or batik painting?
the other section of the wall where this huge 'sunset ' picture is hung on the wall is just terrible. . i have a feeling that the interior designer if there was ever any, was trying to sync the theme name of the show with that picture hence creating a disaster.The picture reminds me of one of those cheap looking ones you buy in traffic and hang up in your hostel in school.

A room that small doesn't need a huge picture like that on the wall which is by the way limited in space. i tell you, that wall space will be better off with a massive flat screen display.

Lastly,The Furniture - No Offence to the owners of the Station but those set of chairs ,settee, whatever, is absolutely , i repeat ,absolutely HIDEOUS.
i don't think they themselves would even put that in their homes.

What on earth were they thinking putting such a busy print on a live studio current affairs broadcast, the print on that couch is so busy it will fit so well in a beer parlour/joint,. . .uugghhhh.Driving me Nuts.

Those big, bigger , biggest ''Flower Vases'' need to go or else the next person to sit on that chair close to it will definitely shatter them just by gesticulating with their heads or hands. . (too close and tight for the space). And please, tell me those are not plastic flowers,pleaasss. cry

Phew. . .Right... Now that i've put it out there,i hope someone will take this as a constructive criticism and do something about it. No dissing anyone here ...just that i would like to see
a vibrant,modern and contemporary studio that will further boost the image of the TV station.
smiley

(1) (Reply)

T.V Soap Opera. A Must Produce. / Can I Put This Program On Tv / Watch Your Most Favorite Channels Free For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.