Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search (12136 Views)

Registration For Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Begins, Register Here / Gulder Ultimate Search 9 / Gulder Ultimate Search Season Eight Begins- Register Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by awesomet1(m): 11:00pm On Nov 16, 2012
Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search. Onyinye comes second and James third.
Re: Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by Sagytarius(m): 11:02pm On Nov 16, 2012
He deserved it.

1 Like

Re: Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by mhoo(f): 12:37am On Nov 17, 2012
I'm super happy for him and so mega proud of Onyi!
Re: Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by SaintChukz(m): 12:46am On Nov 17, 2012
WOW PASCAL REALLY...? I KNOW PASCAL PERSONALLY, WE WERE COURSE MATES IN 1OOLEVEL THEN...!AM SO HAPPY FOR THAT DUDE... smiley cheesy cheesy I DIDN'T REALLY FOLLOW THIS SEASON THOUGH,SO HOW MUCH DID HE WIN?@ Op the correct name should be Eromosele and not Eremosele, so please make the necessary corrections.
Re: Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by Michrach: 12:48am On Nov 17, 2012
He proved him self every step of the Way..intellectwise, strengthwise, and otherwise. He deserved it. Contracts man!!

1 Like

Re: Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by dabrake(m): 12:49am On Nov 17, 2012
Saint Chukz: WOW PASCAL REALLY...? I KNOW PASCAL PERSONALLY, WE WERE COURSE MATES IN 1OOLEVEL THEN...!AM SO HAPPY FOR THAT DUDE... smiley cheesy cheesy I DIDN'T REALLY FOLLOW THIS SEASON THOUGH,SO HOW MUCH DID HE WIN?
bros abeg nah.
Re: Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by lanreni: 12:50am On Nov 17, 2012
the only guy to solve puzzles in record time consistently.the only guy to asume head warrior for a record number of times.i doff my hat for the ultimate champion cheesy thumbs up to the last four.onyi's beef no work.go cool urself with guilder tongue
Re: Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by pendusky(m): 12:50am On Nov 17, 2012
Thatz gud, Congrats
Re: Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by Michrach: 12:51am On Nov 17, 2012
Saint Chukz: WOW PASCAL REALLY...? I KNOW PASCAL PERSONALLY, WE WERE COURSE MATES IN 1OOLEVEL THEN...!AM SO HAPPY FOR THAT DUDE... smiley cheesy cheesy I DIDN'T REALLY FOLLOW THIS SEASON THOUGH,SO HOW MUCH DID HE WIN?@ Op the correct name should be Eromosele and Eremosele, so please make the necessary corrections.
#9,500,000 and a brand new jeep
Re: Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by SaintChukz(m): 12:53am On Nov 17, 2012
dabrake: bros abeg nah.
Wetin i do? i dont even know if he will now recognize me self..We finished from UNIBEN together.
Re: Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by NAIJAVOICE(m): 12:54am On Nov 17, 2012
Paschal Eronmose is now the ultimate man in Gulder ultimate search season 9
The gulder ultimate search just came to an end with Paschal Eronmose ENDING UP AS THE ULTIMATE MAN AND THE WINNER OF 5 MILLION NAIRA.

Read more http://trends.com.ng/2012/11/paschal-eronmose-is-now-the-ultimateman-in-gulder-ultimate-search-season-9/

Re: Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by gbogboti: 12:56am On Nov 17, 2012
Free urself from south africa's corporate thieves. If u are smart enough to decode what am talking about, mail me on oscarchelsea007@gmail.com you 'll be surprised @ what you 'll discover. Only for those who know how to keep their mouths shut. So also those who know how to play by the ultimate rules of engagement. See you then.
Re: Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by SaintChukz(m): 12:57am On Nov 17, 2012
Mich-rach:
#9,500,000 and a brand new jeep
Ewo...!!!SEE shocked cheesy Hammering i no believe am ooh...,chai mehn person must hammer e own ooh
Re: Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by anyerhovwo(f): 12:59am On Nov 17, 2012
Yes he really deserved it, am happy for him. Pascal the Ultimate man.
Re: Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by Sijo01(f): 1:05am On Nov 17, 2012
Mehnnnn, this is soooo coooool! Am happy for him....... I followed the program from the begining till yesterday, but those fuuucking phcn refused to retore the light till pass 11pm.

1 Like

Re: Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by Sijo01(f): 1:11am On Nov 17, 2012
NAIJAVOICE: Paschal Eronmose is now the ultimate man in Gulder ultimate search season 9
The gulder ultimate search just came to an end with Paschal Eronmose ENDING UP AS THE ULTIMATE MAN AND THE WINNER OF 5 MILLION NAIRA.

Read more http://trends.com.ng/2012/11/paschal-eronmose-is-now-the-ultimateman-in-gulder-ultimate-search-season-9/

5million?? Bro, wor happend to the other 4.5million na??
The actual amouth is 9.5million, 500,000 wardrob allowance and a BRAND NEW SUV.
Re: Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:11am On Nov 17, 2012
Saint Chukz: WOW PASCAL REALLY...? I KNOW PASCAL PERSONALLY, WE WERE COURSE MATES IN 1OOLEVEL THEN...!AM SO HAPPY FOR THAT DUDE... smiley cheesy cheesy I DIDN'T REALLY FOLLOW THIS SEASON THOUGH,SO HOW MUCH DID HE WIN?@ Op the correct name should be Eromosele and not Eremosele, so please make the necessary corrections.

#9 million, a brand new SUV jeep and #500,000 "swagger" wardrope allowance.
Re: Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by babaowo: 1:12am On Nov 17, 2012
Mich-rach:
He proved him self every step of the Way..intellectwise, strengthwise, and otherwise. He deserved it. Contracts man!!
... which contacts u want give am man!!

3 Likes

Re: Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:19am On Nov 17, 2012
lanreni: the only guy to solve puzzles in record time consistently.the only guy to asume head warrior for a record number of times.i doff my hat for the ultimate champion cheesy thumbs up to the last four. onyi's beef no work.go cool urself with guilder tongue

I wonder why Onyi broke Pascal's pot; was she angry or what? Hehehehe, I had to laugh when I saw that part.

It was a close call but Pascal is way smarter, stronger and faster than her. He is even stronger than James sef. I got to know this through the "wave your flag" challenge where they had to go through obstacles in the mud to position their flags on an elevated log of wood.

Pascal has made history in the GUS.

1 Like

Re: Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by SaintChukz(m): 1:26am On Nov 17, 2012
ferhyntorlah:

I wonder why Onyi broke Pascal's pot; was she angry or what? Hehehehe, I had to laugh when I saw that part.

It was a close call but Pascal is way smarter, stronger and faster than her. He is even stronger than James sef. I got to know this through the "wave your flag" challenge where they had to go through obstacles in the mud to position their flags on an elevated log of wood.

Pascal has made created history cool wink in the GUS.
Re: Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by Tenderly1(f): 1:29am On Nov 17, 2012
Saint Chukz: Wetin i do? i dont even know if he will now recognize me self..We finished from UNIBEN together.
i knew it the face was familiar, buh i couldnt place it.onyi fall my hand. na she first reach the spot,before she peel out.
Re: Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by greatgod2012(f): 1:34am On Nov 17, 2012
Thank God for him.
Re: Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by toluleke(m): 1:37am On Nov 17, 2012
he really deserved it.buh dat waz just too sim ple tot dey wod use d compass cos puzzles if u r gud@it u r and if bad @ it u r.pascal tried neva carried stomp of shame and my darlin onyi.pascal no 4get me sha cos i wasted fuel&time watchn u guys
Re: Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by Clemzy16(m): 2:16am On Nov 17, 2012
Although, i wanted james to win not because he was the best in the competition but because the other contestants wanted him out. They hated him because he was always showing-off. ( i got to know with the game where they had to break pots with a ass with inscriptions of each of their names. But i'm still very happy that pascal won. He really deserved it. He came from a poor background, he was constitent, he knew what he was there. (ever wondered why he dosen't joke or laugh much), he also won head warrior the most times etc.. While onyinye was busy laughing away her time through out the competition. She even fell in loff (love) with pascal at the peak of the finals. You can imagine how un-serious she was?! I immediately knew the love was fake when she broke pascal's pot out of annoyance. Can't stop laughing.. Too bad for the last-woman standing. I belive now she has learnt her lessons; and if she ever has an opportunity like this in the nearest future she will know how to act wisely.

1 Like

Re: Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by Nobody: 2:21am On Nov 17, 2012
greatgod2012: Thank God for him.

Must y'all put God into every sh:t? Crazy religious Nigerians

Btw WTF is guilder ultimate search?
Re: Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by Nobody: 2:23am On Nov 17, 2012
All I want to do is comb his hair. I can't stand it!! Congratulations btw!!

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/886264_Paschal_Eronmose-GUS_9_winner_jpga6e76f269ed7690193a174a80b3e0ac3[/img]
Re: Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by SaintChukz(m): 2:40am On Nov 17, 2012
Shollypopz: All I want to do is comb his hair. I can't stand it!! Congratulations btw!! eh...em so what are you still waiting for..? or do you need his number..? Go Grab a comb and force your way through the screen to fix his scanty and uncombed hair... grin

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/886264_Paschal_Eronmose-GUS_9_winner_jpga6e76f269ed7690193a174a80b3e0ac3[/img]
Re: Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by nass07(m): 2:42am On Nov 17, 2012
REALITY101:

Must y'all put God into every sh:t? Crazy religious Nigerians

Btw WTF is guilder ultimate search?
look hear u crazy american biggot, spoilt and blind third class citizen of the so called US who is too confused to know who created his ireplaceable life. U dnt popnose into our own forum and expect to have a clue of everything Nigerians are discussing okey. Just move your butt to those irritating US same sex and lesbian forums and bounce off from our beloved territory okeyyyyyy. Down ass fooooool.

16 Likes

Re: Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by Nobody: 2:52am On Nov 17, 2012
Saint Chukz: eh...em so what are you still waiting for..? or do you need his number..? Go Grab a comb and force your way through the screen to fix his scanty and uncombed hair... grin
How much did he win?? I want to know if I need to collect his number from you.
Re: Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by 360command: 3:01am On Nov 17, 2012
Frankly speaking , the emerging winners that comes out from gulder ultimate search, there is a need for Nollywood to accept them and use them to act a tight nollywood action film. They deserve it. Don't you think so?
Re: Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by ohisola(f): 3:07am On Nov 17, 2012
yea he graduated fr uniben fr d dept of Engineering. Bt I wanted Onyi 2 win. She really proved dat looks can b deceptive. Will kudos 2 him. And if una no 1st b frnds no bgin shat ♍γ̲̣̣̥ course mate, neighbour, church member follow d guy O°˚˚˚ cheesy cheesy. ♍γ̲̣̣̥ own time wil com kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija Poll Results: See How You Voted / Gotv Launches Telemundo(core Mexican/american Series Channel) Feel The Passion! / Twitter Or Facebook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.