Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,207 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

What Post On Nairaland For The First Time Sounded Very Funny To You . - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Post On Nairaland For The First Time Sounded Very Funny To You . (813 Views)

A Thunderous Thunder Sounded Just Now / I Have Been Away From Nairaland For A Month..guys What Did I Miss? / Is Nairaland For Sale? (Hell No!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Post On Nairaland For The First Time Sounded Very Funny To You . by stupor(m): 12:41am On Nov 17, 2012
Since I joined Nairaland years back,I have always being a passive person,not wanting to posttopics or lay comments.

But,as time went by,I started seeing very interesting,provoking,amusing and some very absurd but extremely funny ones toó.

At times I make nasty rebellious comments to some posters that I find annoying and at times,I can't just help myself cracking and laugh uncontrolablly at some very hillariòus and witty comments.

So kindly Share if yóu can remember the few comments by members that really cracked you up too.

Mine was last fews months about the murder of the UNIBEN student with Afro,where a particular member who was to lay her own contributory comments on the subject matter,rather,did somthing like this:

''I opened the thread,
Check the comments,
Saw that it was cult issues,
Quickly closed the thread .
Took to my heels."

(That comment by that member to me was very very funny)

Sincerely,for the first,in my history of being on nairaland,I had never been so cracked up to the the extent that my few friends with me thought I was going insane that day.

It was that very little and very short comment that actually made my day for the first time,including the Tonto Dike saga,and the Garri flavor community.

If you can remember any that also got you cracking and really laughing,kindly share it.you might just be making someoneelse's day.

Kindly share yours please.
Re: What Post On Nairaland For The First Time Sounded Very Funny To You . by Nobody: 1:46am On Nov 17, 2012
Re: What Post On Nairaland For The First Time Sounded Very Funny To You . by tpia1: 2:10am On Nov 17, 2012
there's nothing funny about the aluu murders

@ op.
Re: What Post On Nairaland For The First Time Sounded Very Funny To You . by Nobody: 4:29am On Nov 17, 2012
^^^ The fact that someone found a post funny on that thread is rather disturbing
Re: What Post On Nairaland For The First Time Sounded Very Funny To You . by Akshow: 4:52am On Nov 17, 2012
tpia1: there's nothing funny about the aluu murders

@ op.
who is talking about aalu murder here? The op said uniben murder of some cultist. Also, it wasn't the murder he found funny but the comment. There! Have tried my best to explain it to you. So re think and Se comment a post relevant to the topic. @topic, Nairaland is a mad house. I see many absurd and ridiculous comments daily. Too numerous to mention. But let me think, I'll get back to you wit the most absurd

1 Like

Re: What Post On Nairaland For The First Time Sounded Very Funny To You . by Ivynwa(f): 5:14am On Nov 17, 2012
The threads where people pasted pictures making fun of Tonto Dike's songs were very hilarious. I didn't like the songs too but didn't support the hatings thrown at her. When pictures like that of Taribo West and the other one of Tonto Dike below sprang up online, one couldn't help but get real cracked up grin grin.

https://www.nairaland.com/1077715/tonto-dikehs-song-bad

https://www.nairaland.com/1077690/hilarious-reactions-tonto-dikehs-songs

This forum gives one a good laugh BTW, I think that we as a people have a rich/great sense of humour.

1 Like

Re: What Post On Nairaland For The First Time Sounded Very Funny To You . by stupor(m): 11:05pm On Nov 19, 2012
jidegirl12: https://www.nairaland.com/1105503/aunty-damola

Doesn't make any sense... cheesy cheesy

Read articles,understand them fully well,lay or leave nO comment,if you can't read the topic comprehensively.
Re: What Post On Nairaland For The First Time Sounded Very Funny To You . by Emmyk(m): 5:23pm On Nov 20, 2012
Akshow: who is talking about aalu murder here? The op said uniben murder of some cultist.
maybe he's wearing his google inside-out.

(1) (Reply)

5 Guys Take Same Photo For 30 Years / Do You That.....? / Most Popular Abbreviations Used On The Web. (you Need To Know)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.