Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating (21377 Views)

Registration For Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Begins, Register Here / Gulder Ultimate Search 9 / Gulder Ultimate Search Season Eight Begins- Register Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating by mahkzy(m): 11:32am On Nov 17, 2012
Yeah d guy is blessd wit intellect.am happy for him.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating by Fidelcruiz(m): 11:45am On Nov 17, 2012
365naijanews: Paschal Eronmose Ojezele emerged the winner in the just concluded Gulder Ultimate Search 9, making him the 9th champion of Nigeria’s first 100 per cent local content reality TV show. He narrowly edged out Onyinye Udodi who is the last female contestant standing. Incidentally, Onyinye narrowly missed out being the first female to win the popular competition which has always been won by the male folk from inception in 2004 till date.

Here are some Photos of Paschal Eronmose Ojezele celebrating

[img]http://365naijanews.com/photo-of-paschal-celebrating-as-the-winner-of-gulder-ultimate-search-9/paschal-gulderman-4/[/img]

For LUCKY, Paschal, he will be going home the N9 million grand prize, N500,000 swagger allowance and a brand new 2012 SUV. He will be formally presented with his prizes later today at the Le Meridien Hotel, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State at the reveal party. Governor Godswill Akpabio is expected to be the special guest of honour. Onyinye however gets the sum of N4 million as total prize money – made up of N3 million for emerging second placed contestant and N1 million for emerging Gulder Ultimate Search last female contestant standing.

Source:http://365naijanews.com/photo-of-paschal-celebrating-as-the-winner-of-gulder-ultimate-search-9/
Congrats to the lads. Emerging as the best out of almost 40000 applicants wasn't easy. My shout out once again
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating by MimshackCoop: 12:01pm On Nov 17, 2012
Invest your money wisely.

Forget about the past, Take charge of the present, to secure the future

Mimshack Multipurpose Cooperative Society Ltd
............Limitless, Opportunities, Possibilities

For enquiry

Mimshackcoop2012@gmail.com
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating by judi(f): 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2012
Yes... Didn't miss any part of it. Pascal deserved to win jare. He's so mentally alert and physically fit and focused.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating by chinnyonwu(m): 1:53pm On Nov 17, 2012
Ranks007: I wonder what his ex would be thinking now!
U tink say na everybody get ex?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating by hammedkola(m): 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2012
Levels don change...10/10...Shikena
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating by sucezTP(f): 2:00pm On Nov 17, 2012
Its quite unfortunate that, i couldn't make it up to the end of the show..
Onyiye ws such a smart and strong girl. I've been thinking she buried a charm that would make her come first, under her hair-style.
Anyways, congratulations to pascal..i just hope its not a planned work..
Shuo!...₦9million, suv......
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating by zains: 3:37pm On Nov 17, 2012
This is the first GUS that was not choreographed. The 2 most brilliant of all the contestants won.

Paschal's parents should be very proud of themselves. They have raised a young man with obvious potentials for greatness. He never thinks too much of himself, he's level-headed and very intelligent!

Onyinye is every mom's delight! She's intelligent, playful yet focused and Godly.
I can't miss the chemistry between herself and Paschal! It was very cute. I enjoyed all the lovers' tiffs they had.
I hope it'd be fanned into full blown love.
I wish both of the very best of life.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating by Palmos: 3:49pm On Nov 17, 2012
nice 1 paschal u really really wort it. intelligent everytin guddos guy.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating by manneger(m): 3:52pm On Nov 17, 2012
D moni no smal shah but do dey slip in dat bush...make una respond cos am packagin my self 4 nxt year oo
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2012
Chai!!! How many iphone man wan sell wey go reach wetin this guy chop in 30days Na wahoo. God dey.

I'm really happy for the guy cos he showed d ability to win right from day1
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating by Cherish100(f): 6:18pm On Nov 17, 2012
Congratulations Pascal. Onyinye, you did well.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 17, 2012
this is nt d mata of women been d weaker sex. No! Pascal has always shown lots of inteligency durng d competitn. He's gud in puzzles and competitn and he takes d little thng he gets granted. oyinye was in2 d thoughts of winning and breakng records bt she's nt ready 2 settle and calculate wisely. Rememba, the proverbs and quote they receivd evryday was wat lead 2 d treasure bt Oyinye faild b'cos she felt that she has 2 b a man 2 win d task cherio guyz. Thank God is over and i cn nw slip as early as 10pm
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 17, 2012
duality: can someone hook me up with that onyinye. inbox me with her number. better still, Onyinye, send me your number.

BTW, i don't need her money. I just want to add to her prize.

Boy she is my best friend's GF,pls stay off as he is reaping d fruit of his effort.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating by GeneralGaricks: 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2012
1000COMPUTERZ: CONGRATULATION !!!

Tanx and welcome.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating by LoreTemi1(f): 11:19pm On Nov 17, 2012
Paschal I'm so happy for u,this guy is very intelligent.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating by sheedy407(m): 11:25pm On Nov 17, 2012
[quote author=Youngzedd]Chai I missed last night show because of PHCN.
I must surely watch it.
So u cant afford to buy fuel?smh for ur future
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating by sylve11: 11:28pm On Nov 17, 2012
Their father! Them know Pascal? Pascal now when u don turned millionaire, cum make we go buy mama solo sausage o, shey be u know wetin I dey talk? grin beside, u make me proud; like seeing men from zeros becoming heroes. Congratulations men! cool
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating by LCASHMAN(m): 11:54pm On Nov 17, 2012
DAMN! DO PEOPLE STILL WATCH DAT SHOW?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating by Ezekieljohn: 12:05am On Nov 18, 2012
Congra2lations 2 pascal. Nobody thought he could win ahead of james and nuhu but he has proven that 'the battle is not 4 the strong' he is lurky. WELDONE PASCAL!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating by Feraz(m): 1:14am On Nov 18, 2012
MimshackCoop: Invest your money wisely.

Forget about the past, Take charge of the present, to secure the future

Mimshack Multipurpose Cooperative Society Ltd
............Limitless, Opportunities, Possibilities

For enquiry

Mimshackcoop2012@gmail.com
bros, how far you? undecided
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 18, 2012
Congratulation to him
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating by SpicyMimi(f): 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2012
meenagiggs: Pascal. Pasci, Pasci. That was what he was called way back in Secondary Sch. Make I check if I still get im numba. Pascal my Padi.
Lmaooooooo! See life o! Now that he is a millionaire u kon dey find d guy's numba! Chaii.....
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating by SpicyMimi(f): 4:22pm On Nov 18, 2012
kalufelix: chai.....ah no rmemba watch dis Gus finale o wea ah dey watch EPL preview....feel like floggin ma sef.
Wia ah go fit watch am again??
You can watch it on Youtube! Episode-30. I watched almost all the episodes there snc pHCN wr soo unfaithful!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating by SpicyMimi(f): 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2012
duality: can someone hook me up with that onyinye. inbox me with her number. better still, Onyinye, send me your number.

BTW, i don't need her money. I just want to add to her prize.
Really?? Well u can search for her full name on Google nd search for the name on Facebook! Simple!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating by SpicyMimi(f): 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2012
zains: This is the first GUS that was not choreographed. The 2 most brilliant of all the contestants won.

Paschal's parents should be very proud of themselves. They have raised a young man with obvious potentials for greatness. He never thinks too much of himself, he's level-headed and very intelligent!

Onyinye is every mom's delight! She's intelligent, playful yet focused and Godly.
I can't miss the chemistry between herself and Paschal! It was very cute. I enjoyed all the lovers' tiffs they had.
I hope it'd be fanned into full blown love.
I wish both of the very best of life.
I just hate it wen pple say things without havn any thing to back up what ever they are pointing out! Who told u others wr choreographed Whr u dere So if others wr, wt made u think dis isnt choreographed as others? Oh! Bcuz ur fav contender won ehn? I smh in disbelif! If u aint sure of anyfn...just stay mute! Biko
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating by Christine01(f): 6:22pm On Nov 18, 2012
I'm already preparing for next year's GUS. *sweating seriously*

I can see myself winning the grand price of 9 million dollars and a brand new aeroplane.=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=))

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating by prynsex(m): 10:39am On Nov 19, 2012
u made it a great day
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating by prynsex(m): 10:42am On Nov 19, 2012
if u win make i die
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating by angelkoopa(f): 12:44pm On Nov 20, 2012
congrats bro,you deserve to win,i followed the show all through

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Nollywood Movie Pirates Arrested At Alaba Market [PICS] / BBNaija Reunion: I Cannot Quarrel With Fellow Woman Over Man – Amaka / Profile Of Groovy, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.