Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,735 members, 7,955,788 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:11 PM

Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza (18670 Views)

Bomb Blasts At Police Headquarters In Chad Capital / Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! / Israel Prevents Christians In Gaza From Celebrating Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by davades(m): 8:39am On Nov 17, 2012
Israeli air strikes have targeted the headquarters of Gaza's Hamas leaders, as the bombardment of the coastal enclave moved into a fourth day.

Witnesses reported extensive damage to the building, which Egypt's PM Hisham Qandil had visited on Friday.

At least 34 Palestinians and three Israelis have died since Israel killed Hamas's military chief on Wednesday.

Israel earlier put 75,000 reservists on stand-by amid speculation of a ground invasion.

Militants in Gaza have continued to fire rockets into Israel, aiming at Tel Aviv and Jerusalem on Friday.

Drones over Gaza

After a lull overnight - with correspondents reporting that the area was quiet but for the almost-constant buzz of drones overhead - Gaza City was hit by a string of large explosions shortly after 03:00 local time (01:00 GMT) on Saturday.

There was another series of strikes in and around the city shortly after 05:00 local time, with several targeting Hamas' cabinet buildings, which correspondents say were likely to have been empty.

The BBC's Jon Donnison tweeted: "Five big air strikes now shaking my room. Feels close.

Our correspondent cited Gaza sources as saying bodies were trapped under rubble at a house hit in Jabalia, north of Gaza City. Casualty figures remain unclear.

Three members of the Izz al-Din al-Qassam Brigades, Hamas's military wing, are said to have been among those killed overnight.

As well as Hamas buildings, Israeli aircraft targeted electricity transformers and the network of tunnels used to smuggle goods and weapons from Egypt into Gaza, reports said.

Israeli military spokeswoman Avital Leibovich said a total of 200 targets had been hit overnight, including 120 rocket launchers and 20 smuggling tunnels in southern Gaza.

Rumours have been swirling that a ground attack is imminent, but Israeli officials say no decision has been made.

Israel blocked access to three major routes leading into Gaza on Friday; call-up papers have already been sent to 16,000 Israeli reservists, with officials authorising the mobilisation of another 75,000.

Militants and civilians, including at least seven children, have been among the Palestinians killed during Israeli strikes in recent days, Hamas says.

The group's military leader Ahmed Jabari was killed on Wednesday. A senior commander was killed on Friday, officials said.

Two Israeli women and a man died when a rocket hit a building in the southern town of Kiryat Malachi on Thursday, officials said.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-20374282

2 Likes

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by 2sexy(m): 9:12am On Nov 17, 2012
Interesting.... Resident Evil 6. Grab ya copy now! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by victorD3: 9:13am On Nov 17, 2012
Go Israel!
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by stacomaster(m): 9:13am On Nov 17, 2012
War is at Hand!! Wahala dey o
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by Toheeb31(m): 9:16am On Nov 17, 2012
War! War!! War!!! Can't jus dey allow peace to reign undecided
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by ITbomb(m): 9:16am On Nov 17, 2012
Gate of Hell
Now Showing In Gaza!!!
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by Toheeb31(m): 9:17am On Nov 17, 2012
undecided undecided undecided angry angry
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 17, 2012
I fear for the lives of the innocent!

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by bid4rich(m): 9:20am On Nov 17, 2012
Israel Vs Gaza/Egypt. Whats the scores? Who is leading

old Bible rivalry renewed
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by Toktee(m): 9:22am On Nov 17, 2012
Wipe them out all,let it be a lesson to iran and any terrorist enclave in the region that might wish to test the futility of israeli military strength

2 Likes

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by victorD3: 9:22am On Nov 17, 2012
As usual

8 Likes

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by xrazzy(m): 9:25am On Nov 17, 2012
i had a dream just last night........Maybe Gaza uprising is just the beginning of the well concocted war plan by Iran and Egypt. Maybe they are trying to divert the attention of IDF to Gaza so that they can strike on two fronts. That Morsi guy will follow Nasser's footstep.... i'm sure

1 Like

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 17, 2012
When those hamas idiots were busy firing rockets into isreal, didnt they know what it will result into

3 Likes

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by nosagold(m): 9:29am On Nov 17, 2012
Sign of end ┼iϻe! Where re they?

1 Like

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 17, 2012
x-razzy:
i had a dream just last night........Maybe Gaza uprising is just the beginning of the well concocted war plan by Iran and Egypt. Maybe they are trying to divert the attention of IDF to Gaza so that they can strike on two fronts. That Morsi guy will follow Nasser's footstep.... i'm sure

You might be right but isreal aint Nigeria, they also knows the risk attacking and concentrating on hamas puts them, also know that they do have on of the feared secret service gathering intelligence for them. So they would be aware before iran or egypt strikes.
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by Ikwerefistson: 9:31am On Nov 17, 2012
victorD3: As usual
i strongly suport isreal 2go on ground asualt nd seize gaza frm ds animals.becos iran wil tak advantage of dat wen d iran isreali war starts
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by odehaj: 9:33am On Nov 17, 2012
I will obey God!

12 Likes

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by Mujitapha(m): 9:36am On Nov 17, 2012
Jews are devils, a day will come when u will reap wat u sew.To the hyprocrites symphatisers of jews, u too are devils,may Allah punish u all.

12 Likes

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by hagma37yahoocom: 9:38am On Nov 17, 2012
Toktee: Wipe them out all,let it be a lesson to iran and any terrorist enclave in the region that might wish to test the futility of israeli military strength
Guy wetin dey wory ur type hamas rocket strike,hamas rocket srike how many fatality hav u or anyone recorded before retaliation by IDF my frnd we need peace in our world forget abt all those brain wash stuff
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by dadicvila(m): 9:42am On Nov 17, 2012
x-razzy:
and he will be roundly beaten like Nasser,immediately mubarak was overthrown i knew there is trouble brewing,i fear for camp david's accord,which ever way Go IDF...speak to them in the only language they understand,GREATER FORCE

2 Likes

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by ebamma(m): 9:43am On Nov 17, 2012
Mujitapha: Jews are devils, a day will come when u will reap wat u sew.To the hyprocrites symphatisers of jews, u too are devils,may Allah punish u all.
Wetin u smoke dis morning,

12 Likes

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by dadicvila(m): 9:45am On Nov 17, 2012
hagma37@yahoo.com:

Guy wetin dey wory ur type hamas rocket strike,hamas rocket srike how many fatality hav u or anyone recorded before retaliation by IDF my frnd we need peace in our world forget abt all those brain wash stuff
sharap dia,see ur stupid reasoning,till everybody in southern isreal is wiped out b4 Isreal should respond bah?sorry,jews are they are not like Nigerian christians that will wait to die in their hundreds b4 taking action

2 Likes

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by ebamma(m): 9:47am On Nov 17, 2012
Three israelites dead And 34 palestinians dead,that means for every one israeli killed israel kills 11 palestinians,This arabs will never learn until israel wipes them off the world map.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 17, 2012
odehaj: I will obey God!
NO YOU WILL OBEY THE DEVIL. YE ARE OF YE FATHER THE DEVIL. BECAUSE YE HAVE REJECTED KNOWLEDGE I WILL ALSO REJECT YE
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by Pangea: 9:52am On Nov 17, 2012
victorD3: As usual

www.nairaland.com/attachments/886429_gaza_jpgbb9e7c9d610ad12d035acef7be92e80e

Your picture is quite misleading!
It didn't show Hamas sending hundreds of rocket into Israel.

The truth is that the whole world knows except their fellow Arabians who will never see the fault of Hamas,
That as long as you continue to fire rockets into another country, then you deserve all you get! angry

5 Likes

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by victorD3: 9:52am On Nov 17, 2012
grin

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by esere826: 9:54am On Nov 17, 2012
odehaj: I will obey God!

*scratches head*
I thought that xtians where the israel that God was referring to

uhmm
OK, i get it
we are meant to sell our birthright to the physical isreal for no pottage at all

1 Like

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by onyekabe(m): 9:58am On Nov 17, 2012
Mujitapha: Jews are devils, a day will come when u will reap wat u sew.To the hyprocrites symphatisers of jews, u too are devils,may Allah punish u all.
allah/god do not even exist let alone of punishing people

9 Likes

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by tonymariao(m): 10:01am On Nov 17, 2012
it seems hunger dey wire u or make Israel fold their arms dey luk abi?

2 Likes

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by dady12: 10:02am On Nov 17, 2012
this is the bedinning of the end,isreal the promise of God to our father,Abraham ,isaac,and jocab is always there to see u true ,God always made you a victor in all cases ,pharoah try but God defited him,if the Egypt want to continue to attack you,the God that fought for you during moses is still alive,during the time of david and goliath,God always save isreal,our God is the same yesterday today and forever

5 Likes

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by ParisLove: 10:03am On Nov 17, 2012
Follow on twitter #prayforisrael #Israelunderfire #Israel

3 Likes

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by SmoothLIFE: 10:03am On Nov 17, 2012
Should you Haratins not be worried about your condition in the Sahel were white Arabs continue to enslave black Sahelian Negroes(Similar to Hausa and Fulani)....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssKIQttNzLE

When the Palestinians come up you Haratins are always first to try to stand up for them but, the Haratin in the Sahel are in much worse shape!!

You Haratins need to wake up! I will end by saying ONLY Ghanaian RULE can SAVE West Africa!! In the midst of Haratins I am KING!!!

Worry about your brothers in the Sahel because if these same people were around you and you slept with 2 eyes closed they would put a chain around your Haratin neck!! grin grin grin grin

The world does not care about the condition of the Haratin though because, it is not a sexy issue!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Finland Announces It Will Join NATO / New UK Prime Minister To Be Announced Today. Liz Truss Tipped / (WARNING: Graphic)image Of Stephen Paddock Las Vegas Mass Murderer Dead Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.