Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,022 members, 7,835,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Who Do U Want To Coach The Super Eagles Of Nigeria - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Do U Want To Coach The Super Eagles Of Nigeria (717 Views)

Le Guen To Coach Super Eagles / Tijjani Babangida Appointed As Special Assistant To Coach Sunday Oliseh / Adidas Officially Dumps Super Eagles Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Do U Want To Coach The Super Eagles Of Nigeria by Abdul2007(m): 8:37pm On Feb 05, 2008
Congratulations to all Nigerians. I am very happy to hear that berti vogts a.k.a German goat had been sacked by the NFA. I believe we should give our Indigenous Coaches a chance to prove their worth.If we pay them very well and give them our Full support,they will perform very well. We are the Brazil of Africa,we do not need a foreign Coach to Win tornament. A country like Brazil can never think of getting a foreign Coach because a have abundant talent in their Country to lead Brazilain team. We should think like Brazil and give a Nigerian Coach good pay and all the support we give foreign coach. We are a Country Full with Abundant talent to Rule the World of Soccer. If I am to choose a Nigeria Coach I will choose Samson Siasia Or the Great J.J Okocha to Lead the Super Eagle. If we Insist on getting another Foreign coach let us Hire the Great Jose Morihnio or Clement Westerhof to Develop our Football.
Re: Who Do U Want To Coach The Super Eagles Of Nigeria by AH2MUCH: 9:16pm On Feb 05, 2008
Re: Who Do U Want To Coach The Super Eagles Of Nigeria by AH2MUCH: 6:25pm On Feb 06, 2008
but he was the one who allowed some of the "big players" to report late to camp. countries like CIV insisited that all dia plsyer report early gaot sorry volgts allowed his own boy to stay yet you tellme "goats is not to blame"

(1) (Reply)

C'mon You Need To Read This / Anyone In Wits Here. / Samuel Peter Wins Oleg Maskev!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.