Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

I Refused To Take My Cash From ATM And It Took It Back...... + Picture - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / I Refused To Take My Cash From ATM And It Took It Back...... + Picture (1475 Views)

Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) / Legit Way Working Online From Home With Phone And Cash From Bank Weekly / For Atm Users, See The 20 Most Guessed Atm Pin Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Refused To Take My Cash From ATM And It Took It Back...... + Picture by lifestyle1(m): 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2012
Hello guys,

Please I did something stupid today and i hope i won't regret it. I was at the bank to withdraw some cash for weekend from the ATM, the cash came out and i was asked to take my cash but i did not and after few seconds the ATM swallowed the cash and i was like wtf.

Please i want to know if i can still be credited or is my money gone ? has anybody experience this ?

Thank you.
Re: I Refused To Take My Cash From ATM And It Took It Back...... + Picture by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 17, 2012
Why the f did you not take it?
Re: I Refused To Take My Cash From ATM And It Took It Back...... + Picture by lifestyle1(m): 2:00pm On Nov 17, 2012
Brand_new: Why the f did you not take it?

I wanted to take a shot to use as my DP. The amount was f hugeundecided
Re: I Refused To Take My Cash From ATM And It Took It Back...... + Picture by mosunade(f): 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2012
good for you. now you have learnt.
Re: I Refused To Take My Cash From ATM And It Took It Back...... + Picture by lifestyle1(m): 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2012
@ mosun,what do you mean ? It can happen to anyone. I admit my action was stupiiid but all I need to know is if its possible to get my money back.

Thank you.
Re: I Refused To Take My Cash From ATM And It Took It Back...... + Picture by lifestyle1(m): 11:34pm On Nov 17, 2012
Is there nobody to answer my question ?
Re: I Refused To Take My Cash From ATM And It Took It Back...... + Picture by Nobody: 4:13am On Nov 18, 2012
were u able to get the dp shot? so you can use it as evidence
tell the bank you needed the image for a project you are working on....lol

It's a security measure to ensure someone else dont cash it in case you leave hurriedly
you should have addressed it immediately if you could.

Monday morning, please be the first to get inside that branch.
goodluck
Re: I Refused To Take My Cash From ATM And It Took It Back...... + Picture by olyjosh(m): 5:00pm On Nov 18, 2012
Funny enough dat you ve just got urself another project with your bank this week. I 'm hearing this for the first time.
Goodluck
Re: I Refused To Take My Cash From ATM And It Took It Back...... + Picture by lifestyle1(m): 6:06pm On Nov 18, 2012
webdezzi: were u able to get the dp shot? so you can use it as evidence
tell the bank you needed the image for a project you are working on....lol

It's a security measure to ensure someone else dont cash it in case you leave hurriedly
you should have addressed it immediately if you could.

Monday morning, please be the first to get inside that branch.
goodluck

Finally I got a response.

I got 2 shots but unfortunately, I could not get the shot where the cash was taken by the ATM, It was so fast. undecided
Do you think i can get my money back ? undecided

I will be at the bank as early as possible on Monday.

But goodluck wey you con mention now. grin any way i wish myself best of luck. grin

Thank you for your brilliant suggestion. #imageforproject grin

Re: I Refused To Take My Cash From ATM And It Took It Back...... + Picture by mayor101(m): 6:32am On Nov 19, 2012
Didn't d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ send u any alert τ̅☺ know whether †ђε̲̣̣̣ money has truely been deducted or not?
Re: I Refused To Take My Cash From ATM And It Took It Back...... + Picture by lifestyle1(m): 8:03am On Nov 19, 2012
I was alerted immediately.. What are you insinuating ?
Re: I Refused To Take My Cash From ATM And It Took It Back...... + Picture by lifestyle1(m): 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2012
Good news, I was at the bank this morning and lay down my complaint. I told the bank rep that my account was debited but no cash was dispensed, he gave me a form to fill and that was all. cheesy

I got credited after an hour. grin

Thank you.
Re: I Refused To Take My Cash From ATM And It Took It Back...... + Picture by mayor101(m): 2:00pm On Nov 19, 2012
So where is my share Oº°˚°º ?
Re: I Refused To Take My Cash From ATM And It Took It Back...... + Picture by lifestyle1(m): 2:03pm On Nov 19, 2012
mayor101: So where is my share Oº°˚°º ?

grin
Re: I Refused To Take My Cash From ATM And It Took It Back...... + Picture by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 19, 2012
Now you've learnt your lesson.

It also happened to me sometime ago but the ATM never dispensed the cash but my account got debited.

The f*cking accounts guy couldn't reconcile the account despite filling the form and providing the print out slip I got after the incidence.

It took UBA about 2 weeks before my account got credited because I stayed persistent.

That bank needs to upgrade it's customer service.
Re: I Refused To Take My Cash From ATM And It Took It Back...... + Picture by lifestyle1(m): 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2012
Brand_new: Now you've learnt your lesson.

You can Fvcking say that again. grin
Re: I Refused To Take My Cash From ATM And It Took It Back...... + Picture by BestmanNnamdi(m): 4:26pm On Nov 19, 2012
It has happened 2 me on my mtn Card, but i collected it via d customer care after complaining, but money, so far it has been witdrawn n was out. It will cut 4rm ur account. Go 2 d customer care, d money is still in d room, dat place dey slot d money. Goodluck!

(1) (Reply)

Terror Owl Of Amsterdam Finally Captured / MTN Free 150mb..... / Busty Nigerian Lady Kills A Small Snake In Her Compound (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.