Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? (14069 Views)

Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) / What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? / How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by victord1st: 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2012
its quite hypocritical thread and resonse we re getting here.An average income earner spends about N1k/day food i.e 30k/month,to be honest i dont know which other part of our body gets that much attention.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Engineer96(m): 5:11pm On Nov 18, 2012
My tommy.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by toygod2: 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2012
My face ofcourse......its d first visible impression,so i make sure ,i look atleast presentably OK
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by biggie123(m): 11:39am On Nov 19, 2012
packman: What part of your body do you spend on the most ?

the part of my body i spend on the most is my eyes, by stomach, my head(brain) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

MY BALLS AND MY BRAIN
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by JoanJohnson(f): 2:00pm On Nov 19, 2012
My face, I give attention to my face cuz dats what pple will see first, then my hair. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

20 Commonest Fashion Blunders Men Need To Stop Making / Mary Kay Products / The Beauty Of Aso-ebi Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.