Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

What Strange Thing/Event Fascinates You The Most - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Strange Thing/Event Fascinates You The Most (687 Views)

Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) / What Are/is The Strange Thing That Differentiates u From Others / Strange Thing On Nairaland- Moderator Logs In With My Username To Post Messages! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Strange Thing/Event Fascinates You The Most by DukeNija(m): 2:47pm On Nov 17, 2012
I love war.
The thing fascinates me like Mad.
War Films, stories e.t.c
My favourite movies are epic e.g Kingdom of Heaven. Pearl habour too.

I'm most Fascinated by the WWII
I have read and read books on Hitler,W. Churchill, Stalin, Joseph Gubbels, Eisenhower, D Day, Japan, e.t.c
Infact I have video footages of WWII, and I've seen the full History version of the War on history Channel. The best video ever. Lmao
I still need to see or read more about WWII cos I'm not satisfied.
France joining the Axis, Italy joining the Allies e.t.c.

I like anything military action.
I followed 2003 invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq to bits, still love Bush for that.
Operation Geronimo on Point.
Now its the Operation pillar of cloud cool

Pls share your fascination.

1 Like

Re: What Strange Thing/Event Fascinates You The Most by Caseless: 3:19pm On Nov 17, 2012
U luv war? Nigeria is in trouble with this guy alive!
The best sensation of war dosn't come through war films, war books, war story....jst make sure u are at the wrong place at the wrong time , u will b more fascinated...trust me. Go to maiduguri, yobe, jos and kaduna , u will see how picture of a semi-war is painted like...then u knw how what u say fascinates u look like. Guy, nawa o....no be things or places de fascinate u, na war. This is future hitler or charles taylor...may God help u sha(i.e if u ar not an atheist).

1 Like

Re: What Strange Thing/Event Fascinates You The Most by DukeNija(m): 3:45pm On Nov 17, 2012
Well, that's why I said What 'Strange' thing fascinates you.

Anyway, in my next life, I would be a military general.

If I become the President, Boko-Haram will beg for Truce and Amnesty #fact
Re: What Strange Thing/Event Fascinates You The Most by Callotti: 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2012
The human mind and it's capacity to engineer crime and perpetrate evil. kiss
The power of religion on extremely gullible, poverty-stricken folks around me. kiss
The length a man would go to sleep with a woman including killing others because of lust. kiss
The length a woman would go to keep a man including sacrificing her own children because of desperation. kiss
Re: What Strange Thing/Event Fascinates You The Most by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 18, 2012
Duke_Nija: I love war.
The thing fascinates me like Mad.
War Films, stories e.t.c
My favourite movies are epic e.g Kingdom of Heaven. Pearl habour too.

I'm most Fascinated by the WWII
I have read and read books on Hitler,W. Churchill, Stalin, Joseph Gubbels, Eisenhower, D Day, Japan, e.t.c
Infact I have video footages of WWII, and I've seen the full History version of the War on history Channel. The best video ever. Lmao
I still need to see or read more about WWII cos I'm not satisfied.
France joining the Axis, Italy joining the Allies e.t.c.

I like anything military action.
I followed 2003 invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq to bits, still love Bush for that.
Operation Geronimo on Point.
Now its the Operation pillar of cloud cool

Pls share your fascination.
I love gun. I love war games: rainbow six, desert. Storm 2, black, SOCOM, hitman bloodmoey, contract,hitman 2,silent killer, and mow hitman absolution, halo,.
I followed the gulf war 1 nd 2, the afghanistan invasion. I have read most of frederick forsyth book.I Love gun
Re: What Strange Thing/Event Fascinates You The Most by DukeNija(m): 9:21am On Nov 18, 2012
femojie:
I love gun. I love war games: rainbow six, desert. Storm 2, black, SOCOM, hitman bloodmoey, contract,hitman 2,silent killer, and mow hitman absolution, halo,.
I followed the gulf war 1 nd 2, the afghanistan invasion. I have read most of frederick forsyth book.I Love gun

Yea dats more like it. Cool
Re: What Strange Thing/Event Fascinates You The Most by DukeNija(m): 9:23am On Nov 18, 2012
Lmao @ poverty striken folks around me. Religion is the weed of the ppl my dear.
Ehm the last two nawa O.

How's the former fascinating?
David, M anthony, King Henry e.t.c
Its natural wink

D latter beats me O.
Re: What Strange Thing/Event Fascinates You The Most by Mynd44: 4:50pm On Nov 18, 2012
I love mythology and the dark arts

(1) (Reply)

Repeated Numbers In Calender Review / What Is Ur Xmas Gift For 9ja? / What Is That Thing That Will Make God Happy About You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.