Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,053 members, 7,956,933 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:59 PM

What Are/is The Strange Thing That Differentiates u From Others - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are/is The Strange Thing That Differentiates u From Others (456 Views)

Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget / The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? / Strange Thing On Nairaland- Moderator Logs In With My Username To Post Messages! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are/is The Strange Thing That Differentiates u From Others by chifez1(m): 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
lets come out and talk about the special strange things about us,just to get the ball rolling i will start with mine,several girls av told me dat i luk more handsome wen sweating,so pls drop urx dnt derail dz thread by criticizing odas
Re: What Are/is The Strange Thing That Differentiates u From Others by banjicom(m): 2:37pm On Dec 11, 2014
angry
anytime I see a fine girl, I will start to Fart uncontrollably!

so that explains the difference from other guys

(1) (Reply)

12 People Missing Feared Trapped Or Dead After Five-storey Residential Building / Make A New Year Shout Out!!! / Chad, Niger Troops Reportedly Begging Nigerian To Remain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.