Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,845 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp (44345 Views)

Here Are Photos Of Corpers Being Punished In Camp / Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages / Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by KDULAR: 7:07am On Nov 19, 2012
Me I think to instill real dicipline that 's desired for the NYSC program, proper military orientation should be intensified and not is seen. I say to those complaining ,eghn graduates , leaders, eghn professionals , debasements insults and so on becaiuse of this smalll things , then they don't understand what it mean to go for paramilitary training in anny part of the worl including their so callled western country.
One of principles is that Bleep up by a member of the team is Bleep up by all thus all should be punished.

Like most things that happens in Nigeria these days, the so called don't understand really why and what is expected of them after the 3 weeks training rqther than learn and imbibe some of te training even if it's not adequate enough, they complain and loose the import and the fun.
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by bola4dprec(m): 7:13am On Nov 19, 2012
I wonder why Nigeria students always rate themselves above their standard since NYSC is inclusive if you know you cannot bear the embarrassment better apply for exception letter, soldiers are empowered to correct some students moderately I believed bad boys and red angels are there in that camp why they keep silent ? Furthermore what you experience here is a sign of life after camp if you intend to joint army especially short service as a graduate junior officers will train you during the training they will treat you as they like, been a graduate has nothing do with military doctrine fundamental human right is not exist in Nigeria, Nigeria government lack provision for protecting right of Nigeria.
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by calculusx(m): 7:25am On Nov 19, 2012
What men can do,women can do better grin I never knew females are better throwing shot-put grin This happened during my service year,a female corper threw her shot-put over the fence and unknowingly to her,the poo smashed a woman hawking on the street. The woman reported to Soldiers in the Camp and all female corpers in that block were marched out in the Sun with all their belongings {bags,bucket and mattress} on their head grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by IKdImpeccable(m): 7:52am On Nov 19, 2012
That was my camp 2009 3rd Nov Batch C. I served in Burutu local area, Sokobolou Community precisely *A Land of No Regret*. D only sacrifice is d sea dt u wl cross. Poster pray to be postd to there, do have a satisfyn experience at isele uku.
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 19, 2012
calculusx: What men can do,women can do better grin I never knew females are better throwing shot-put grin This happened during my service year,a female corper threw her shot-put over the fence and unknowingly to her,the poo smashed a woman hawking on the street. The woman reported to Soldiers in the Camp and all female corpers in that block were marched out in the Sun with all their belongings {bags,bucket and mattress} on their head grin
was it civil war or a riot?
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by Socrates05(m): 7:58am On Nov 19, 2012
Am servin in Rivers State now d same Batch C, d camp is full of fun, no mal-treatment of corpers. I love every activities for now. Any Rivers State batch C . Cal me 08174416515
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by calculusx(m): 8:21am On Nov 19, 2012
Adetayo100: was it civil war or a riot?

lol...they are serving punishment for throwing shot-put{poo}.
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by yomatty(m): 8:47am On Nov 19, 2012
Itz all over the campz.....the soldiers will even boastfully tell U̶̲̥̅̊ dat ''na M̶̲̥̅ê send Ʊ go skool,cos him no go @all U̶̲̥̅̊ bunch of cabbage!!!
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by buhak: 9:22am On Nov 19, 2012
it is part of training, discipline is part of leadership skill
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by Deluty997(m): 10:20am On Nov 19, 2012
L̃̾Õ☺Õ̾Ô=Dcheesy=))winkÕÔ☺ÔÕ̾L̃̾. Ɲa̶̲̥̅ S̴̩☺̴̩̩̥̩̩̩̥ e D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ be 4 camp. See d white chickens.
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by badesco(m): 11:07am On Nov 19, 2012
This is a normal occurrence in camp.so no big deal.Have you ever been to camp yourself?
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by ifyeky(m): 1:15pm On Nov 19, 2012
lekzwyc: Buh na female hostel they stole something why dat one concern the rest of us...

Hahahahahaha! Una neva start. RSM Bello go sell job giv una taya. Dat wz my camp wen I wz a corper & he wz our RSM too. We where always buying job & it wz fun. Dnt wori d r always fun of punishing evryone for a crime commited by some persons.
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by Prettylady1: 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2012
Otondo's relax less dan 7days u'l b out of dia sight. Bt everytin n camp is jst fun wen u r out is wen u start enjoyn d past. Am a Batch B corper servn n delta state. Enjoy
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by Prettylady1: 1:27pm On Nov 19, 2012
lekzwyc: Here in Delta state, we have been subjected to undeserve punishment from these so called soldiers. A girl lost her wedding ring in her hostel, she reported to OBS (orientation broadcasting service) before we knew it everybody were asked to kneel down under the sun like nursery school student. We call it "buying job". Every little offence here na frog jump we go dey do...ehhh!!! double! double!...I tire ooo
bros relax joor iselle uku camp is one of d best camp al of dem na fun belive me wen u r out n less dan 7days u'll start appericatn every moment u spent dia. Bt make una no dey buy job oooo lolz.
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by january21: 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2012
All i know is that i'll soon go home. Am tired meen
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by daviesmania(m): 5:52pm On Nov 19, 2012
lols, shey all dos girls dey use big big grama, y soldiers no go vex.
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by israeliwarrior(m): 7:21pm On Nov 19, 2012
CrazyMan: They are graduates....our future leaders...the soldiers should at least show them some respect.
ur future leaderz
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by jude33084(m): 9:05pm On Nov 19, 2012
CrazyMan: They are graduates....our future leaders...the soldiers should at least show them some respect.

Your Ɲαмe is really crazy! grin
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by sonyeah(m): 11:50pm On Nov 19, 2012
That's my platoon in d pic..D man o war guy in singlet is an officer in my platoon(platoon7)....those soldiers are really nice esp d RSM(Bello)(u nid 2 c d way they do flex with us evry nite esp wk ends at mami mkt grin).they jst have to pass dia msg thru dt medium cos dats d language we understand...If not,d camp won't be in order at all cos peeps cn b v.stubborn...But dat camp commandant,d Captain is one wicked dude mehn!!!'Can u bliv d dude just sneaked in2 our room nw 2 check if were all in d room....nawao!
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by benbrains(m): 6:51am On Nov 20, 2012
k2039: If I hear say I kneel down
lol
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by elari(m): 5:55am On Nov 22, 2012
I swear no be small tin o. A bunch of uneducated extremist and sadists commanding delta camp. Apart from one lovable platoon 9 commander. D rest and just there to inflict pain on people. Pouring water and telling corpers to roll in water that hav been used to bath and scrub the mud om their body.
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by iammodel(m): 9:39am On Nov 22, 2012
camp is fun, this is one of those things that makes it fun.

My umforgetable experiance happened the eve we were supposed to leave camp. There was wild jubiliation in my hostel, bakassi C2 after light out, 10pm. A soldier came trying to curtail the situation, then we went inside and shut the door. Still going wild, a corper made a regrettable comment to the soldier saying, "if u come inside we go kill you". The soldier became furious and forced the door open.

He demanded to know the corper that made the statement but trust guys, we all rose in defence and in the process another corper who was "high" pushed the soldier. "Omo e don set". The soldier slamed the corper a hot slap.

This further infuriated other corpers, before you know it there was commotion everywhere. Which attracted the attention of the camp commandant, camp coordinator and some other soldiers.

We were all flushed to the parade ground at about 12am and asked to lie down. While going out, some corpers ran into a neighboring hostel to take refuge. This implicated other corpers there, they too were asked to join us. We all collected at least a stroke of the "kobokobo" (some where unfortunate, they received two). "That thing no be here o".

To cut a long story short, the guy who pushed the soldier was at large. The soldiers where unable to find him till at about 1:30am, when they asked us to go in. They gave us numbers and asked us to keep quiet when we get in. At about 15mins later after we went in, they came again and identified the corper who pushed the soldier on his bunk. "No be small slap that guy collect that day o".

Camp was fun! You Only Serve Ones (Y.O.S.O.)
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by mosesay: 12:46pm On Nov 22, 2012
some ladies i just very pretty been a copper i wish i could meet one with serious mind for something serious . folutund@yahoo.com
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by flairlady(f): 5:56pm On Nov 23, 2012
this punishment is small nw,compared to what i faced during my time at issele uku camp.
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by Cooltemi: 11:29pm On Feb 17, 2013
Any 2011 batch B crosscopa in da house? I can remember how 3 soldiers were dismissed frm camp a day to POP wen dey beat a copa, n we insisted on not parading until d soldiers were dismissed. Camp is full of fun
grin
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by makasimatics(m): 8:45am On Dec 12, 2014
Lol,this is a normal thing. If I were there,i would do the same. No hard feelings
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by EkoJoy: 6:20pm On Dec 13, 2014
They delt with us here in Delta state,any little tin,u will buy job,the type of punishment dat was given to corp member were actually meant for primary school students.
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by EkoJoy: 6:29pm On Dec 13, 2014
lincoln08541:
bros wetin u dey do so u wan buy job.bello dey here 4 niaraland o
make him come na,na him go buy the job here
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2015
It is absolutely wrong and it's a pity most of us are ignorant of this fact. You're a graduate, you're aren't supposed to succumb to just anything, display some characteristics of literacy, I'm used to this cos my dad is a military man and I attended a military secondary school but I will never ever do these things , it is Nysc camp , not NMS or NDA. If you don't know your rights and what you deserve, you have a lot of work to do
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by unlimitedelite(m): 5:58am On Sep 23, 2015
2015 Batch B PCM to work directly on your posting contact: 08163248019
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by people3: 3:20pm On Sep 23, 2015
All we say is jagam....in kogi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Change NYSC Date Of Birth During Online Registration / Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn / Soldier Threatens To Lick A Corper Like Tomtom At Delta NYSC Camp (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.